Author Topic: Guide - FPS Increase  (Read 10975 times)

Offline ClubA.

• Behold the might of the Shadow Isles.
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: SWATTeam
  • Ingame: ClubA'
  • Squad: Zombies
Guide - FPS Increase
« on: 09 04, 2016, 03:00:04 pm »
FPS Increase

There are some players who've been complaining about FPS Drops.. Here's A guide

FPS is something related to your PC actually, so if your PC is weak, your FPS will be weak aswell. That's why if you let some other programs opened while playing, the FPS is not stable and is continuosly dropping down. So, keep in mind that FPS is related to your PC performance.
Some tips that might help you out increasing your Ingame FPS

First Guide:

♦ Try to close every single program while Ingame.
♦ Lower your video resolution.
♦ Avoid crowded areas, this affects on the FPS very much.
♦ Try not to play with mods, delete all of them if you already have.
♦ Keep in mind that also your PC RAM has a big relation with FPS, so getting a stronger one would be fine, I recommend 4GB.
♦ Do /settings Ingame and disable some graphic mods from the "Graphics" category, also disable the Detail Shader.

Second Guide:

Download Razer Game Booster.
♦ In-Game do /settings Set CITy Textures Off and FPS Limit 60
Download CCleaner To clean Your PC.
Change MTA Settings (Low)
♦ Download this file then paste it in GTASA:Models, It will remove Stuntplane's smoke, vehicle's smoke and rocket's smoke of hydra.
♦ Download FPS Limit Adjuster Then open GTA:SA Not MTA, open the file and set the value in the box to 105 click okay, you can close it, do this every time you run your game.
♦ Open 'Run' program. Then type '%temp%' without ' and after going out to that folder delete everything located in it. After doing this, open 'Run' program and this type 'prefetch'. And again delete everything located in it.
♦ Customize your Windows (OS) to get better FPS for your PC as well MTA will run well:
Process: Properties > Advanced System Settings > Advanced > Settings
Then follow is SS (Tick/Untick mark exactly like the SS):
Show content
By Rusty
If you get kicked often by the FPS Kicker, I have a couple very simple tips to give you that may increase your FPS. The first thing you could try is lowering your FX Quality. To do this, when you first start MTA, before going to Server Browser and logging in to CIT, go to Settings, then click on the Video Tab. You will see FX Quality about half-way down in the Settings window. If you are using Very High or Medium, try lowering it down one setting. For example, if it's on Very High, lower it to High. If you're using High, lower it to Medium. If you still get FPS Kicked, you can try lowering your Resolution in the same Settings>Video menu. If you have a newer Widescreen monitor, try changing your Resolution to 1280x720x32 or 848x480x32, and make sure you switch your Aspect Ratio to 16x9 (To all Widescreen Monitor users, be sure to switch your Aspect Ratio to 16x9 even if you don't get FPS Kicked, so your screen won't look stretched.) If you're using an old square monitor, like me, try switching your resolution to either 1024x768x32 or 800x600x32, and you can leave your Aspect Ratio on Auto. Also, some Mods may reduce FPS. You may want to try a clean install of San Andreas (if you backed up all your files before installing your mods) and see if you still have FPS problems. If you try all of these options and you still get FPS Kicked, I suggest you either upgrade your Graphics Card, or simply buy a new computer. Thanks for your time, and I hope this helps

Other Links/Guides:

If you experience Ping/FPS/Network Trouble/Packet Loss issues Topic
Resolved FPS Issue Topic

♦ Press CTRL + ALT + DEL. Click on "Start Task Manager" You will see the processes running. Close all of them which are not needed. Right click on the process and click "End Task;
♦ Delete all of the unused games/programs you have installed on your computer. To make sure, run a system scan with your antivirus.Delete every gun/vehicle mod, ENB series you have. They affect your FPS badly.Update your drivers: Nvidia- AMD/ATI-Intel,Choose the graphic card you have and update drivers.

♦Update your graphic card :
Nvidia : Click me
AMD/ATI : Click me
♦ Go to your video card and put all settings to performance except those where you can also choose ''use application settings''.
♦ Go to your Computer>Right click on empty spot>Advanced System  Settings>Performance/Settings>Adjust for Performance. (ONLY FOR WIN7) You can do this on XP also but I have WIn7 so find out how to by yourself.
This may close some programs and make your dekstop look a bit worse but its worth it. Mostly this helps for ping. First step increases your FPS the most.
♦ Open GTA SA and disable Frame Limiter in video option settings.
♦ Open MTA go to video settings and I would suggest to use default settings. But it depends. Then go to Interference tab and find ''Streaming memory log'' Bring that slider to max.

Videos:

Show content

Does Razer Game booster damages my PC? does it have viruses?:

Show content
If you have an older or slower Windows computer with less RAM, a slower CPU, and older video card, or want to run Newer games at higher video quality settings on your computer, using iobit’s Razer free Game Booster software will make your gaming experience more smoother, reliable, and more games more entertaining.
There is a player who used Game Booster to optimize my Windows 8 computer  with 1GB RAM, a Dual Core Intel 1.86GHz CPU, and Nvidia GTX 620 1GB video card when he plays games like Need For Speed World. He notices when Game Booster is ON, his game’s video seem more smooth, and slows down less. Game loading times are also faster, and his games don’t crash, or get interrupted by third party software like Chat programs, and Disk Defrag programs running when his games are running. Game Booster is also useful to use even if you are not a gamer because it maximize your computer hardware, and Windows performance, so you have more free RAM, and CPU Cycles to use for the program you are currently using like Image Editors, Video Editors, Office Suites, and Web Browsers. Plus, you won’t get interrupted by chat programs, multimedia players, and notifications from third party software when Game Booster turn them off if you set Game Booster to also turn off your third party programs, so your computer has less running.
What Game Booster does is turn off un-needed Windows background programs and services from running, so your computer has a lot more free RAM, and CPU.
When you launch games with Game Booster, you can also set it to run games in Game Desktop, and stop Explorer.exe to have even more free RAM, and CPU cycles to dedicate to running your games faster.
Changing the Boost setting is easy. You only need to click on the “Boost Settings” button, and check the background services and programs you want to stop. There are also more performance speed up settings to defrag/clean your RAM, launch games in Game Desktop, clear your clipboard, change your power plan to the high performance power plan, turn off Explorer.exe, and Turn Off Windows Update while GameBooster is ON.
You can also add your favorite games to the Game Booster launcher to launch games with Game Booster, or you can turn on GameBooster on by clicking Gaming Mode Off/ON in the bottom left of Game Booster.
There are also temperature monitors on the bottom of Game Booster to see your current temperature for your CPU,  Video Card, and hard drive. Seeing the Temperature is useful to see if your computer is over heating after gaming, or when it is on. If it is over heating a lot, it could mean you need to clean out dust from your computer to blow it out with compress air, or you need to replace a fan on your CPU, video card, or case.  More advance computer users can use the temperature settings to make sure they are not overclocking their CPU, Video Card’s GPU and Memory too high, so they don’t melt or damage their computer hardware because of overclocking their CPU, and video card too high.
There is a Diagnose tool in Game Booster to see what hardware, software, and operating system is installed on your computer.
The tools section in Gamebooster has a Tweak section for tweaking the settings of Windows for faster performance, Defrag program to defrag games which you placed in the Game Launcher, and a Drivers tool to see if all your hardware drivers are updated to maximize the performance of your hardware for games by using the latest drivers available for your video card, sound card, and other hardware installed on your PC.
A new feature in Game Booster is screen casting which let you record gameplay video to your computer, and game screenshots to take screen captures pictures of your game. When Screencast is enable, it also shows you your games frames per seconds in the top left corner of your game. Showing the Frames per second is useful for seeing how fast your games are running on your computer, and adjusting your game’s video quality settings for smoother frames per seconds, so there are fewer annoying frame drops or choppy slow video during PC Gaming.
« Last Edit: 14 04, 2016, 06:50:17 pm by ClubA™ »
Proud To Be Tunisian Member

Rexion

Re: Guide - FPS Increase
« Reply #1 on: 09 04, 2016, 03:13:07 pm »
I see no change from the previous guide that you made: https://cit.gg/index.php?topic=227982.msg3394968#msg3394968
You only changed the design of your topic.

Offline ClubA.

« Reply #2 on: 09 04, 2016, 03:18:19 pm »
I see no change from the previous guide that you made: https://cit.gg/index.php?topic=227982.msg3394968#msg3394968
You only changed the design of your topic.
Xb0x told me to create another topic.
That lazy-ass just copied all that info from another website. Make another topic without all that shit.
He locked it because I added something which is copied from another website.

Offline DeathwinG

• Junior Community Member
  • Ingame: DeathwinG
« Reply #3 on: 09 04, 2016, 05:26:36 pm »
You can add this to the second guide if you want :
Open 'Run' program. Then type '%temp%' without ' and after going out to that folder delete everything located in it. After doing this, open 'Run' program and this type 'prefetch'. And again delete everything located in it.
- Good things happen when the time is right -

Rexion

« Reply #4 on: 09 04, 2016, 06:11:50 pm »
Add this one too:

Customize your Windows (OS) to get better FPS for your PC as well MTA will run well:

Show content

Offline ClubA.

« Reply #5 on: 09 04, 2016, 06:36:17 pm »
Add this one too:

Customize your Windows (OS) to get better FPS for your PC as well MTA will run well:

Show content

Added.
You can add this to the second guide if you want :
Open 'Run' program. Then type '%temp%' without ' and after going out to that folder delete everything located in it. After doing this, open 'Run' program and this type 'prefetch'. And again delete everything located in it.
Added.

Offline Quartz

• CIT's Official Leopard
  • L2 Staff
  • Nyctophile
  • Ingame: [CIT]Quartz[DT]
« Reply #6 on: 12 04, 2016, 02:21:16 pm »
Add this steps, it may fix the problem about FPS
  • Press CTRL + ALT + DEL.
  • Click on "Start Task Manager"
  • You will see the processes running. Close all of them which are not needed. Right click on the process and click "End Task"
  • See if that helps. If not, continue the following steps.
  • Delete all of the unused games/programs you have installed on your computer.
  • To make sure, run a system scan with your antivirus.
  • Delete every gun/vehicle mod, ENB series you have. They affect your FPS badly.
  • and if you want (Download Razer Game Booster.)
  • Update your drivers: Nvidia- AMD/ATI-Intel
  • Choose the graphic card you have and update drivers. These solutions should help you have a good day .
Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity and I'm not sure about the former. - Albert Einstein
Thou end come near in sad bitter face, without thy heart thy will and grace, like the flower who died in autumn night, whilst can bring thy death from cupids eye. - Me

Offline ClubA.

« Reply #7 on: 12 04, 2016, 05:28:15 pm »
Add this steps, it may fix the problem about FPS
  • Press CTRL + ALT + DEL.
  • Click on "Start Task Manager"
  • You will see the processes running. Close all of them which are not needed. Right click on the process and click "End Task"
  • See if that helps. If not, continue the following steps.
  • Delete all of the unused games/programs you have installed on your computer.
  • To make sure, run a system scan with your antivirus.
  • Delete every gun/vehicle mod, ENB series you have. They affect your FPS badly.
  • and if you want (Download Razer Game Booster.)
  • Update your drivers: Nvidia- AMD/ATI-Intel
  • Choose the graphic card you have and update drivers. These solutions should help you have a good day .
Added.

Offline Ninjazyx

• Senior Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Banlieue13
  • Ingame: zyx
« Reply #8 on: 12 04, 2016, 07:50:03 pm »
If you can add these solutions, it will be helpful for people.

Update your graphic card :

Also this can help you

♦ Go to your video card and put all settings to performance except those where you can also choose ''use application settings''.

♦ Go to your Computer>Right click on empty spot>Advanced System  Settings>Performance/Settings>Adjust for Performance. (ONLY FOR WIN7) You can do this on XP also but I have WIn7 so find out how to by yourself.
This may close some programs and make your dekstop look a bit worse but its worth it. Mostly this helps for ping. First step increases your FPS the most.

♦ Open MTA go to video settings and I would suggest to use default settings. But it depends. Then go to Interference tab and find ''Streaming memory log'' Bring that slider to max.
Enlightenment is knowing the value of one’s ignorance.
~ Lee Sin

Offline ClubA.

« Reply #9 on: 13 04, 2016, 07:31:05 pm »
If you can add these solutions, it will be helpful for people.

Update your graphic card :

Also this can help you

Added.

Offline K90

• Senior Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: K90
  • Squad: The_Expendables
« Reply #10 on: 14 04, 2016, 05:45:16 pm »
Hello, so:
♦ Download Razer Game Booster.

Game Booster isn't a good tool that you can use, as it's proven that the program install virus on your computer, and later it'll tells you that it's a random system virus, so it'll get deleted, it's just like drink venom that you know it'll kills you.
I recommend you to add my video here if you want, it's about deleting some GTA files that makes it runs smooth.
Check it out here:
Show content

That's all, have a nice day.
"In all our searching, the only thing we've found that makes the emptiness bearable is each other."  Carl Sagan

Offline ClubA.

« Reply #11 on: 14 04, 2016, 06:12:39 pm »
Hello, so:
Game Booster isn't a good tool that you can use, as it's proven that the program install virus on your computer, and later it'll tells you that it's a random system virus, so it'll get deleted, it's just like drink venom that you know it'll kills you.
I recommend you to add my video here if you want, it's about deleting some GTA files that makes it runs smooth.
Check it out here:
Show content

That's all, have a nice day.
Your video is added.
But about that razer game booster there is no virus which it damages your PC/HDD but It turns off the rest of the applications to get a decent performance of the game.there is no virus gets download. That App is Created by Razer so it won't be virused or it'll damage your HDD.
« Last Edit: 14 04, 2016, 06:31:34 pm by ClubA™ »

Rexion

« Reply #12 on: 14 04, 2016, 06:32:16 pm »
Your video is added.
But about that razer game booster there is no virus which it damages your PC/HDD but actually it disables too many things using your PC's RAM and increase MTA Quality there is no virus gets download. That App is confirmed by Razer.

Razer Cortex is completely free of virus and when you turn on the booster it tuns your PC by giving it some RAM and FPS power up. And shuts down all unused apps

Offline #ClintHansel

• Don't bro me if you don't know me
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: #ClintHansel
  • Squad: xvtt_Agency
« Reply #13 on: 13 08, 2016, 02:15:27 pm »
Thank you

guest74100

« Reply #14 on: 24 08, 2017, 11:35:46 am »
Thanks,this does helped me alot and fixed some problems against fps/graphics etc.