Author Topic: THE BEST VEHICLES for you !  (Read 5402 times)

guest72169

THE BEST VEHICLES for you !
« on: 06 01, 2018, 02:47:29 pm »
hello, today I am here to give you some suggestions about some vehicles may help you so lets get started

-if you are a criminal and you move alot to AR's Or Heists you can use the banshee. it is little expensive (3.000.000$) but it is very fast and the steering is very helpful (if you tune it will help more)
-if you are a civillian and you need a vehicle wich help you to transport from job to another uou would use a simple and elegant cars like infernus, sultan RS or comet
-if you are newbie and you dont have enough money to buy an expensive car I suggest for you majestic or admeral it is not the car of your dreams but it will make a great start for you as a newbie
-if you are known a police officer and you like police vehicles, you can use the police infernus it is fast and has good steering and not very expensive (300.000$)
-and if you are bikes fan I believe that that NRG_500 is the right bike for you, but if you are old school person and you like classics, use freeway or wayfarer
-if you dont like cars or bikes and you like to fly in the sky with birds, I have the best bird(plane) for you use hydra it is fast, great acceleration and very expensive.
-and finaly if you are rich and you want to empty your pocket a bit the best car for you is of course is the Advanced Hummer (70.000.000$)

Offline T0RNIKE

• 07.09.2018 - CID promoted to L6. (Staff Team)
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: Tornike
Re: THE BEST VEHICLES for you !
« Reply #1 on: 06 01, 2018, 02:50:45 pm »
hummer needs only 70M no 90m

Georgian Forum Board Moderator |Ex General Of MilitaryPolice
Official Kiddnaper Of Police Chiefs And Dirty Minded Agent
(GROUP) TA-Darkness[CID-CSF]: kick tornike for being the most dirty minded agent
(GROUP) SRA-Mr.Victor[CID-F]: kick Tornike for being the most dirty minded agent in CID

- Added a football system, use /gps to know the stadium's location. '/fbm h' to know the possible commands you can use as a host.

guest72169

« Reply #2 on: 06 01, 2018, 02:52:11 pm »
hummer needs only 70M no 90m
fixed

guest63610

« Reply #3 on: 21 01, 2018, 10:07:04 pm »
you can add NRG

Offline PekPek

• Junior Community Member
  • Keep it blank.
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: AvidaCompany
  • Ingame: Pekka
  • Squad: Falken
« Reply #4 on: 15 03, 2018, 01:00:45 am »
You need to add Hydra price,  its 50M. And NRG-500 its not a car, its bike
feeling hopeless because your friend calling you a coward? no problem man you still have many friends in CIT <3

guest72169

« Reply #5 on: 15 03, 2018, 03:00:06 pm »
You need to add Hydra price,  its 50M. And NRG-500 its not a car, its bike
I said vehicles not cars

THE BEST VEHICLES for you !

Offline TheHacker

• New Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Outlaws MC
  • Ingame: 1337
  • Squad: Vainglory
« Reply #6 on: 16 03, 2018, 03:20:48 am »
-and if you are bikes fan I believe that that NRG_500 is the right car for you, but if you are old school person and you like classics, use freeway or wayfarer
Change the 'car' to 'bike' as it is the suitable name for it.

-if you are a criminal and you move alot to AR's Or Heists you can use the banshee. it is little expensive (2.500.000$) but it is very fast and the steering is very helpful (if you tune it will help more)
Change it to $3,000,000 because of this:
- Decreased cost of Voltic to $2.5 mil, increased cost of Banshee to $3 mil. (Arran + MandM)

@TartinO'
im going to get TheGaymer kicked too
sooo dont worry

Offline PekPek

• Junior Community Member
  • Keep it blank.
  • Group: AvidaCompany
  • Ingame: Pekka
  • Squad: Falken
« Reply #7 on: 16 03, 2018, 02:05:44 pm »
hello, today I am here to give you some suggestions about some vehicles may help you so lets get started

-if you are a criminal and you move alot to AR's Or Heists you can use the banshee. it is little expensive (2.500.000$) but it is very fast and the steering is very helpful (if you tune it will help more)
-if you are a civillian and you need a vehicle wich help you to transport from job to another uou would use a simple and elegant cars like infernus, sultan RS or comet
-if you are newbie and you dont have enough money to buy an expensive car I suggest for you majestic or admeral it is not the car of your dreams but it will make a great start for you as a newbie
-if you are known a police officer and you like police vehicles, you can use the police infernus it is fast and has good steering and not very expensive (300.000$)
-and if you are bikes fan I believe that that NRG_500 is the right car for you, but if you are old school person and you like classics, use freeway or wayfarer
-if you dont like cars or bikes and you like to fly in the sky with birds, I have the best bird(plane) for you use hydra it is fast, great acceleration and very expensive.
-and finaly if you are rich and you want to empty your pocket a bit the best car for you is of course is the Advanced Hummer (70.000.000$)

I said  ,change it to bike , not car , because NRG-500 is not a CAR !

It will be better if you add the Hydra prices

@TartinO'
« Last Edit: 16 03, 2018, 02:08:11 pm by PekkaPekok »
feeling hopeless because your friend calling you a coward? no problem man you still have many friends in CIT <3

Offline H0uB4

• LeFt
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #8 on: 22 06, 2018, 11:04:45 am »
Simple NRG

Offline MaZika.

• Outstanding Community Member
« Reply #9 on: 11 02, 2019, 05:23:33 am »
The account doesn't exist anymore, thus locked.