Author Topic: Random colored sanchez for iron miner job  (Read 1906 times)

Exege

Random colored sanchez for iron miner job
« on: 07 02, 2014, 07:33:54 pm »
You guys know, bike like nrg-500 using has been disabled due to some exploits a few days ago so nowadays everybody using sanchez instead, it can be spawned and easily used.

And this job is very popular as I see now so many people thinks they can easily earn money of this job so everybody does ironing. When it is +900 players, +100 players do iron miner job which means +100 sanchez with same color 'white'. I go the mine then I go out of my bike and there are over 5 bikes around that mine, after I finished that mine, I cant find which bike is mine. So I'm suggesting to make it random colored which means that there will be no more chaos about bikes.

Thanks

jtgsuomi

Re: Random colored sanchez for iron miner job
« Reply #1 on: 08 02, 2014, 08:38:30 am »
You can aim at the bike to find out the owner of it.

Exege

« Reply #2 on: 08 02, 2014, 08:47:50 am »
You can aim at the bike to find out the owner of it.
I tried it but as I am a civilian, I can't aim at anything

That's what I mean
Show content
, sometimes there are more than 5 bikes and you can't find out which one is yours.
« Last Edit: 08 02, 2014, 08:59:19 am by TeePee »

OnEaToNcE

« Reply #3 on: 08 02, 2014, 12:07:56 pm »
What if you can modify the headlights? A job is a job and I think it wouldn't be nice if there would be many random colored bikes. I personally had NRG since 6 months but with the new updates I simply bought a sanchez, there is no need to play with spawned ones only. Not needed, in my opinion.

jtgsuomi

« Reply #4 on: 08 02, 2014, 12:08:55 pm »
I tried it but as I am a civilian, I can't aim at anything

That's what I mean
Show content
, sometimes there are more than 5 bikes and you can't find out which one is yours.

Yes, but doesn't it work when you press the key with which you usually aim with? And does it even matter which of the bikes you take?

Offline Hidde

• Senior Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Armed Forces
  • Ingame: Hidde[AF]
« Reply #5 on: 08 02, 2014, 12:19:33 pm »
Yes, but doesn't it work when you press the key with which you usually aim with? And does it even matter which of the bikes you take?

It absolutely matters, for example when you took another bike of another player and that player crashes and you're up at the mine, you gotta walk the whole way back to the veh.spawner

Ex. GEN Armed Forces
Ex. L3 Staff
Ex. CHF Police Administration and Management (2010-2011)

Exege

« Reply #6 on: 08 02, 2014, 12:40:11 pm »
What if you can modify the headlights? A job is a job and I think it wouldn't be nice if there would be many random colored bikes. I personally had NRG since 6 months but with the new updates I simply bought a sanchez, there is no need to play with spawned ones only. Not needed, in my opinion.
Firstly, you need your own vehicle to modify the headlights, that's not avaible to do it with spawned sanchez and then so many poor people do this job, I mean newbie players, they even have money to get a weapon.
It doesn't work and also as hidde said, it can be sometimes abusing, what I mean is when you take some other's bike and you ride it then he(you got his bike) suddenly does /djv and you have nothing to ride and you are obligated to walk unfortunately.

Offline HaniFarps

• The First Syrian Player in CIT
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: HaniFarps
« Reply #7 on: 10 02, 2014, 08:44:47 pm »
You can use /mjv to know which vehicle is yours , jobs will look more professional and orgenized if all the job vehicles have the same color . Voting negative .
SWATTeam member since 1 / 2 / 2014
Subscribe to my Youtube Channel!

Offline FidoDido

YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: BNA
« Reply #8 on: 11 02, 2014, 02:34:36 am »
You can use /mjv to know which vehicle is yours , jobs will look more professional and orgenized if all the job vehicles have the same color . Voting negative .

Well, you are right but, how about when there are about 7 bikes in the same place all near other ones? In that case it's very difficult to find your bike so if the bikes would has differents colors you will know which one is yours.

Offline Phille

YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: Phille
« Reply #9 on: 11 02, 2014, 08:21:47 am »
Can't you just park it nearby, perhaps next to a recognisable object, so you can find it and know that it's yours?

LIK-JE-SNEE

« Reply #10 on: 11 02, 2014, 08:48:37 am »
What about the command /setvechcolor and you can choose your color.

With that command you will get this screen:
Show content

Offline Arran

• Administrator
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: [CIT]Arran
« Reply #11 on: 11 02, 2014, 03:13:49 pm »
Added.
Proof You Are so Much More Than What You Realise
Authority is not truth. Truth is authority.