Author Topic: Restricting the VIP-recovery of huge planes to the airport  (Read 1953 times)

Offline SqueX

• Senior Community Member
    YearsYears
Re: Restricting the VIP-recovery of huge planes to the airport
« Reply #15 on: 06 04, 2022, 05:34:11 pm »
yes, there are many players who have been punished recently for spawning Andromada / AT400. I support this suggestion  :tick:
If CIT had been created before MTA, MTA would have been a server of CIT.

Offline Stolenn

• BOCA Founder
  • Donator L3
  • Real criminality.
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: BOCA
  • Ingame: Stolenn
  • Squad: Socios
« Reply #16 on: 06 04, 2022, 10:20:23 pm »
The purpose of using the mentioned planes outside the airport is usually block.Especially in gang wars.If you are not one of the blockers,you should support this,positive.

Offline T0Y-B0Y

• Pervert T0Y
  • Outstanding Community Member
  • The T0Y
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: [CIT]T0Y-B0Y
  • Squad: Socios
« Reply #17 on: 06 04, 2022, 11:04:32 pm »
adding this won't harm anyone but it will help gangsters to have fair fights and this will stop drama on Complains board so I am going positive :tick:

Offline BirdBoy

YearsYears
« Reply #18 on: 08 04, 2022, 05:33:46 pm »
Yes why punish people instead of preventing them from recovering these aircrafts in the middle of LS? It is even better to prevent these planes from being recovered if the player is not a pilot imo.

:tick:
:tick:
Yes, support from me also, but I wanna ask, why cannot the staff team just make an update, but making a suggestion here? just ask

Offline zurq

• xc
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: xc
  • Ingame: xc
  • Squad: xc
« Reply #19 on: 08 04, 2022, 05:46:46 pm »
But for example I want to recover my "huge plane" (idk the name of it tbh), and to fly far away. What should I do? I go straight to the airport while I don't even have another vehicle rather than that big plane? Won't it be a waste of labor/time?

Okay, I'll walk in line with you. The restriction will be in the entire LS/LV?
« Last Edit: 08 04, 2022, 05:48:37 pm by zurq »
Left this game already.

Offline Egekan

• eggplant
  • Outstanding Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: SAPD
  • Ingame: Egekan
« Reply #20 on: 08 04, 2022, 05:51:23 pm »
But for example I want to recover my "huge plane" (idk the name of it tbh), and to fly far away. What should I do? I go straight to the airport while I don't even have another vehicle rather than that big plane? Won't it be a waste of labor/time?
Post a single video of a non-pilot person using AT-400/Andromada for transportation please

Offline MEGO

• Regular Community Member
  • Rollin' Since 2014
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Banlieue13
« Reply #21 on: 08 04, 2022, 05:55:23 pm »

Okay, I'll walk in line with you. The restriction will be in the entire LS/LV?
I guess yes it should be in LS/LV only to avoid trolling in wars etc, This suggestion is pretty nice because there's a lot of players who abusing this feature and spawning huge planes in the middle of wars, So maybe if you wanna recover a huge plan you can directly head to airport.

- You cannot reason with a tiger when your head is in its mouth.
(FMSG) [CIT]Farhan[SAPD]: mego best camper fr

Offline zurq

• xc
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: xc
  • Ingame: xc
  • Squad: xc
« Reply #22 on: 08 04, 2022, 10:21:51 pm »
Post a single video of a non-pilot person using AT-400/Andromada for transportation please

I won't waste my time searching for people recovering their AT-400 and recording them.

But when I just entered CIT, I really love to transport with the huge planes. They are realistic though. There is a lot of people who loves driving those huge planes. I guess, you better suggest removing them from the store and adding them for the job pilot only? This'd be better for everyone. In your point of view, I I extracted that there is no need for those huge planes only while using the pilot job, right? Then, what about getting rid of it by suggesting a suggestion that talks about removing the huge planes for everyone except for the pilot job? So we won't have any kind of neuralgia, and everyone will understand that there is no huge planes for sale. Or people will just keep buying them and in the end, they'll illustrate that they are literally shit and will sell them, so they'll lose some money. I am against this suggestion.

I guess yes it should be in LS/LV only to avoid trolling in wars etc, This suggestion is pretty nice because there's a lot of players who abusing this feature and spawning huge planes in the middle of wars, So maybe if you wanna recover a huge plan you can directly head to airport.

In my point of view, we should bound them in some places like in LV. (C-villa, whole LS hospitals, etc...)
Or in my outlook "once again", it should be completely removed, so only pilot job players can get it.
Imagine a newbie, comes and buy that plane. After some minutes he find out that the plane he bought can be recovered only in the airports. Which is precisely a stupid idea.

Thus, I've two solutions:
Restricting the VIP recovery of huge planes on some exact places like what they did to LV.
On second thought, the huge planes will be only for the pilot job.

But the idea you suggested is literally dumb. How I am a newbie and I buy that plane, then I discover that it can be recovered only in the aiport.
Left this game already.

Offline Mask

• The ReNeGaDeS Leader
    YearsYears
  • Group: The ReNeGaDeS
« Reply #23 on: 09 04, 2022, 03:49:10 am »
Many people misuse this plane to damage the experience of other players. This being a Disruptive behavior that would be breaking the rules, also used to break through big walls, this being ''abusing vip recovery'' another rule that most players break in LV. Positive :tick:

Offline BuGsBunny

• AvidaCompany President
  • New Community Member
  • Not tonight, Josephine
    YearsYears
  • Group: AvidaCompany
  • Ingame: --
  • Squad: Undying
« Reply #24 on: 09 04, 2022, 05:56:14 am »
first why you gonna recover an AT-400 and andromada with narrow space? ofc to block others right. this is great suggestion instead of giving punishment for those who abusing this lets prevent it. I gonna give you my POSITIVE VOTE  :tick:
You must do the thing that you think you can't do

Offline Kingslayer

• DoM - CA
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: Kingslayer
  • Squad: 7THbloodborne
« Reply #25 on: 09 04, 2022, 09:50:52 am »
Its good idea, cause I saw some players punished spawning Andromada / AT400, avoding block  :tick:
Former: GLM and Guide #PINOYFTW!!
"Don't be afraid to fail, failure is just a temporary setback on the road to success. Pick yourself up, learn from it, and keep moving forward."

Offline Han'Lue

• DoMinos_Family Co Founder
  • Regular Community Member
  • The Predator
    YearsYears
  • Group: DoMinos_Family
  • Ingame: Han'Lue
  • Squad: DoMinos_Squad
« Reply #26 on: 09 04, 2022, 01:36:14 pm »
Voting Positive, I agree with you because these planes are really annoying and greatly hinders gang wars. Gang wars will be in a better state if these planes are blocked.
"Wishes" Is The Product Of Fears

Offline Ptole

• The Belgian
  • Honorable
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: SAPD
  • Ingame: Ptole
  • Squad: NeXuS/Pigeons
« Reply #27 on: 09 04, 2022, 03:56:57 pm »
But the idea you suggested is literally dumb. How I am a newbie and I buy that plane, then I discover that it can be recovered only in the aiport.
I don't understand your logic. You can't even take off with an AT-400 or Andromada in LS or LV. Unless if you use it on a high/huge roof (because you need speed to take off), but then you need VIP first.

Imagine having VIP-hours but no vehicle to drive on the ground, that's just soooo random. Even newbies get a small vehicle like a faggio for free if I'm not wrong.
« Last Edit: 09 04, 2022, 04:00:15 pm by Ptole »

Offline Shark.

• Junior Community Member
  • vita es morte, morte es vita!
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #28 on: 09 04, 2022, 04:05:44 pm »
of course, we should solve this because trolls' are everywhere. They are always spawning huge planes in the recovery points. why so far this issue not been resolved? Absolutely positive.  :tick:
I just saw it with my eyes one by one how my world was collapsing to my head when everything went to shit. I felt it. One by one.

Offline Azazel

• DoMinos Leader
  • Junior Community Member
  • アザゼル
    YearsYearsYears
  • Group: DoM
  • Ingame: Azazel
  • Squad: Dominos_Squad
« Reply #29 on: 09 04, 2022, 05:23:31 pm »
This is can be solution to AT 400 trollers im totally agree with this discussion but I have better idea to who says "what if I need to spawn AT 400 and fly away."Just AP can be allowed area for spawn huge planes its suitable to spawn cuz there is not buildings in that area.
Positive
« Last Edit: 09 04, 2022, 05:25:05 pm by Azazel »
  • LioNs Founder
  • DoM Advisor
  • VIKINGS Founder