Ingame Community > News and Updates

[CIT MAGAZINE] #135 Publication - Danzy & GLMs | Electrician job

<< < (4/5) > >>

Norman:

--- Quote from: Shinya on 27 06, 2022, 09:01:24 pm ---For MoW maybe add the stuff that made certain person get on the list? It's kinda useless like that and looks like low effort page just randomly selecting a person then googling his achievements:p atleast let us know what he did to be there

--- End quote ---
we chose him for his achievements ...

FeRoX:

--- Quote from: Shinya on 27 06, 2022, 09:01:24 pm ---For MoW maybe add the stuff that made certain person get on the list? It's kinda useless like that and looks like low effort page just randomly selecting a person then googling his achievements:p atleast let us know what he did to be there

--- End quote ---
*When you try to show ppl you're smart*

Atheer:

--- End quote ---
I guess his achievements were already written? Plus I don't think adding an L4 staff and also a scripter of the server makes the page effortless, or chosen "randomly".. So I prefer you first don't judge anything because you never worked in that page, it was created for a reason. Beside the reasons I have stated, or Norman stated, it's also a motivation for players, I don't think all CIT players get a thanks or a "GJ" for their work from all sides, so our point is to show that the person who shows up in MOW page is basically dedicated and deserves to be the man of the week.

Those four lines and a half are an explanation of what Norman said in a couple of words, you can consider my reply the same as well but with more details.

Rahul:

--- End quote ---
Hot meow

Music:
Please add more drama to the news  :cringe:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version