Ingame Community > News and Updates

Reduce the countdown before re-entering when you die at CEs from 100 to 60sec

(1/7) > >>

ManeXi:
So, starting with my first topic about CnR balance I wanted to state an important issue about the CEs system.
Basically, I kinda sure that this one will not be supported but I just wanna give it a shot as it is so important from my POV..

We all know the current CE system,
Every 10mins starts a CE, after 3mins from the start of the CE (If it doesn't end), an Armed Robbery starts. And due to the 5mins limit that prevents players from entering CEs again, players will start going to ARs wich make both ARs and CEs kinda not having enough players, half of both Crim and Cop sides are splitted into two activities.

Criminal Events are one of the best activites to do in our CnR gameplay, the current system litrally nerfed it.
So, what Im suggesting here, Is just something like the past.

- Removing the 5mins time limit to re-enter CEs or increase it to 10mins or so

- Reducing the wait time (not sure about it but I think it is 90seconds) after you die inside the CE to 60seconds

These are some points that I think will be helpfull to wake both sides as the current system really makes everyone lazy to deal with too many acitivites at the same time

Awaiting for your feedbacks to suggest better ideas to fix this issue..

Title updated  :hands:

SoloBlade:

--- Quote from: Manexi on 03 03, 2024, 03:43:43 am ---
- Completely disable ARs when there is a CE running
- ARs starts only when a side wins the CE
- Reducing the wait time (not sure about it but I think it is 90seconds) after you die inside the CE to 60seconds

--- End quote ---

I think we should have posted on this board  ( CnR Council )
and this board is public
Anyway

I agree  :tick:
The system must to be fixed
Ce is inactived for a long time and Players focus only on AR , no player never back after dead ( especially criminals)

FerociusWizz:

--- Quote from: Manexi on 03 03, 2024, 03:43:43 am ---
- Completely disable ARs when there is a CE running
- ARs starts only when a side wins the CE

--- End quote ---

Completely disabling ARs during CEs will eventually get a drop in numbers as you can’t change people’s preference and majorly most of the players from both sides respond majorly in ARs. In my opinion current CE system is fine as once CE starts till it ends ARs are freezed which is fine imo.

This suggestion won’t bring back the balance, if you increase the time limit to 10mins barely any player will respond back to CE.

I support in favour of reducing the time to 60 secs for re-entering or even 40 if any of the sides are majorly unbalanced situations like (7v1)

FreezingX:
In my opinion, entirely disabling ARs while a CE is running is a bad idea because the majority of players do not want to play inside a CE for an extended period of time; in this instance, it is best to maintain both running continuously.  On the other hand, I believe it is best to keep it until the fifth minute because otherwise people will start camping inside, potentially causing the CEs to end after reaching the max duration in most circumstances. The best option for an easier CE playstyle would be for players to be able to re-enter without a countdown during those 5 minutes, or with a short timer of 15-20 seconds.

Sirat:

--- Quote ---- Removing the 5mins time limit to re-enter CEs or increase it to 10mins or so
--- End quote ---
15 minutes of event, making it to 7 mint is reasonable as I always said 5 minute is too less.

--- Quote ---- Completely disable ARs when there is a CE running
--- End quote ---

--- Quote ---- ARs starts only when a side wins the CE
--- End quote ---
Completely disabling the ar during ce is a bad idea, it was suggested before and rejected by the community.

--- Quote ---- Reducing the wait time (not sure about it but I think it is 90seconds) after you die inside the CE to 60seconds
--- End quote ---
Neutral on this, find no reason to reduce it to 60 seconds

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version