Author Topic: How to be a professional board/topics designer ?  (Read 6682 times)

Offline Thunder

• Senior Community Member
  • لا إله إلا انت سبحانك إني كنت من الظالمين
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: The_Institute
  • Ingame: Ti|Thunder
Re: How to be a professional board/topics designer ?
« Reply #15 on: 11 05, 2020, 04:50:53 pm »
second thing I wanna photoshop only not all the phothsops and I wanna one forever free not with a money and 7days traial
You asked me this question in game after posting your reply, and I answered you with the site that you can download what you want from it for free and last versions.
1. Link Deleted
2. Link Deleted

@AjekoFTW
« Last Edit: 11 05, 2020, 06:29:49 pm by Angels »
LEFT CIT
It's not enough place to type my achievements.

Offline Aerith

• The Sharpest
  • L3 Staff
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: SAS /SWAT Team
« Reply #16 on: 11 05, 2020, 11:19:11 pm »
actully not that kind of logos I wanna btw ty for the photoshopi need a video how to make an Full Logo not like this

second thing I wanna photoshop only not all the phothsops and I wanna one forever free not with a money and 7days traial
First of all, I don't advise you to crack or download a photoshop hacking because it make your PC virus. So better if you buy one or do a request in Business and designers I'll make to you what you want.
« Last Edit: 11 05, 2020, 11:33:16 pm by Aerith »
Le pouvoir ça se prend, ça ne se donne pas.

Offline AhmedNagy

• New Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Golden_Lords
  • Ingame: Nagy
  • Squad: Zombies
« Reply #17 on: 12 05, 2020, 10:25:40 am »
You asked me this question in game after posting your reply, and I answered you with the site that you can download what you want from it for free and last versions.
1. Link Deleted
2. Link Deleted

@AjekoFTW

i think better send me in PM
First of all, I don't advise you to crack or download a photoshop hacking because it make your PC virus. So better if you buy one or do a request in Business and designers I'll make to you what you want.
baby I already have  download a photoshop and I use it good in deseing Logos wut iam talking about I need 1 for free perement
لا االه اللا الله