Author Topic: Not sure how to access my account  (Read 1415 times)

Offline BabY

• Senior Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: LiL_BabY
Not sure how to access my account
« on: 06 05, 2022, 03:59:14 am »
I tried logging in with my ancient account
Code: [Select]
LiL_BabY, but seems like I have forgotten the password I had years ago. I tried recovering the password and put in my e-mail, but seems like  it's trying to recover the password for an account called
xclassix instead... I put in LiL_BabY's password just as an attempt and it actually logged me in. I'm not 100% sure about this other account, or how it was linked to my e-mail address. That account has no drugs, few weapons/ammo, almost no money, no vehicles, no bank balance.

I wasn't sure which recovery format I would be using since I'm not recovering a password or an email... My e-mail seems to be attached to an account already, and I'm not very suspicious about it because I think I remember vague memories of why this would have happened. But I'm actually rather trying to recover an account name  「(゚ペ)

How exactly should I be approaching the Account Retrieval request, and which format am I using exactly in my case?
Software Engineer
Ex. Staff (x2)
SO, Ex. SO
Wait for 2024

Offline GaMeFeR

• Pirus Co-Founder
  • Long live to Pirus.
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Pirus
  • Ingame: [CIT]GaMeFeR
Re: Not sure how to access my account
« Reply #1 on: 06 05, 2022, 04:29:40 am »
but seems like I have forgotten the password I had years ago. I tried recovering the password and put in my e-mail, but seems like  it's trying to recover the password for an account called
I wasn't sure which recovery format I would be using since I'm not recovering a password or an email...
You just have said you might forgotten the password so you might make an account retrieval if you forgot, you're aware you forgot it or? So you proceed requesting for an account retrieval.

Or you meant that your gmail is attached into another account and you wasn't aware of it? @BabY
« Last Edit: 06 05, 2022, 04:33:07 am by GaMeFeR »

SCM | Ex L2 Staff
Ex Guider & Applications Handler
| Ex Head DJ | Ex ICM
November 3rd 2020: @GaMeFeR Accepted for JCM. -- MaZika + FMMs

Offline BabY

« Reply #2 on: 06 05, 2022, 04:33:48 am »
You just have said you might forgotten the password so you might make an account retrieval if you forgot, you're aware you forgot it or? So you proceed requesting for an account retrieval.

Let's assume that's the case. Does this mean xclassix will still be linked to my e-mail? If that's so, then the root problem wasn't fixed.
Is it possible that two accounts be linked to the same e-mail?
Software Engineer
Ex. Staff (x2)
SO, Ex. SO
Wait for 2024

Offline GaMeFeR

• Pirus Co-Founder
  • Long live to Pirus.
    YearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #3 on: 06 05, 2022, 04:37:00 am »
Let's assume that's the case. Does this mean xclassix will still be linked to my e-mail? If that's so, then the root problem wasn't fixed.
Affirmative, it will remain linked on it, can you remember if you were the one who made this changes?
Is it possible that two accounts be linked to the same e-mail?
Negative.

SCM | Ex L2 Staff
| Ex Head DJ | Ex ICM

Offline BabY

« Reply #4 on: 06 05, 2022, 04:47:36 am »
Can you remember if you were the one who made this changes?
I can't be quite sure. As I said I have a memory from around 2013 and I would love to know if an auditor could access that many years old logs to confirm with me or not.
Software Engineer
Ex. Staff (x2)
SO, Ex. SO
Wait for 2024

Offline GaMeFeR

• Pirus Co-Founder
  • Long live to Pirus.
    YearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #5 on: 06 05, 2022, 04:56:02 am »
I can't be quite sure. As I said I have a memory from around 2013 and I would love to know if an auditor could access that many years old logs to confirm with me or not.
Unfortunately logs are gone because there was an fire accident at the server host location, making everything to get lost. As far as I remember it occured on 2020 - 2021
« Last Edit: 09 05, 2022, 05:21:13 am by GaMeFeR »

SCM | Ex L2 Staff
| Ex Head DJ | Ex ICM

Offline BabY

« Reply #6 on: 06 05, 2022, 05:27:01 am »
Well then I think I would need confirmation to whether /changeemail does override the previous email to a new email, or just adds an additional email. Because strangely, the command's description says "add" instead of "change". And does its mechanism unlink any other account from the previous email, or just unlinks it from the current account. If I could manage to unlink xclassix from my main email, maybe I have a shot at recovering my original account's password using my main email?

A third question: When I initially tried password recovery, the code being sent was 30 characters long, but the GUI spits out an error that it must be 28 characters long. What exactly is the problem here? Am I getting a different error message from the original problem, or the recovery system is not working properly altogether?
Software Engineer
Ex. Staff (x2)
SO, Ex. SO
Wait for 2024

Offline GaMeFeR

• Pirus Co-Founder
  • Long live to Pirus.
    YearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #7 on: 06 05, 2022, 07:29:58 pm »
Well then I think I would need confirmation to whether /changeemail does override the previous email to a new email, or just adds an additional email. Because strangely, the command's description says "add" instead of "change". And does its mechanism unlink any other account from the previous email, or just unlinks it from the current account. If I could manage to unlink xclassix from my main email, maybe I have a shot at recovering my original account's password using my main email
You should have tried it did you? Try using the command to the account you want to put your email to see if it will let you.
A third question: When I initially tried password recovery, the code being sent was 30 characters long, but the GUI spits out an error that it must be 28 characters long. What exactly is the problem here? Am I getting a different error message from the original problem, or the recovery system is not working properly altogether?
This doesn't really matter it just happens when you thick 'Remember Password'

SCM | Ex L2 Staff
| Ex Head DJ | Ex ICM

Offline GaMeFeR

• Pirus Co-Founder
  • Long live to Pirus.
    YearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #8 on: 09 05, 2022, 05:20:32 am »
Any update? @BabY

SCM | Ex L2 Staff
| Ex Head DJ | Ex ICM

Offline BabY

« Reply #9 on: 10 05, 2022, 03:22:52 am »
Any update? @BabY
I got my account and PIN back, thanks.
As for my questions, I couldn't get answers to them yet. They're probably a mystery for someone else behind me  :stress:

I think I request on further assistance so far!
Software Engineer
Ex. Staff (x2)
SO, Ex. SO
Wait for 2024

Offline GaMeFeR

• Pirus Co-Founder
  • Long live to Pirus.
    YearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #10 on: 10 05, 2022, 03:54:29 am »
I got my account and PIN back, thanks.
As for my questions, I couldn't get answers to them yet. They're probably a mystery for someone else behind me  :stress:

I think I request on further assistance so far!
So everything good now?

SCM | Ex L2 Staff
| Ex Head DJ | Ex ICM

Offline Traxxy

• New Community Member
  • Super saiyan
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: FightForHonor
  • Ingame: [FFH]TraxXxy
« Reply #11 on: 11 05, 2022, 03:53:04 am »
I tried logging in with my ancient account
LiL_BabY, but seems like I have forgotten the password I had years ago. I tried recovering the password and put in my e-mail, but seems like  it's trying to recover the password for an account called
xclassix instead... I put in LiL_BabY's password just as an attempt and it actually logged me in. I'm not 100% sure about this other account, or how it was linked to my e-mail address. That account has no drugs, few weapons/ammo, almost no money, no vehicles, no bank balance.

I wasn't sure which recovery format I would be using since I'm not recovering a password or an email... My e-mail seems to be attached to an account already, and I'm not very suspicious about it because I think I remember vague memories of why this would have happened. But I'm actually rather trying to recover an account name  「(゚ペ)

How exactly should I be approaching the Account Retrieval request, and which format am I using exactly in my case?
if you forget it for real use your Gmail or account retrieval if you forgot.
🌕Never look in front of your feet, look far beyond the twilight 🌕