Author Topic: account recovery - doubt  (Read 332 times)

Offline lucasupgo

account recovery - doubt
« on: 14 02, 2024, 04:27:06 pm »
Hello everyone, I was going to post it in the account recovery section, but I don't know if I could, so I decided to talk about my question here first. I started playing again with a new account, with a new computer, but I had an account for which I don't remember either email or password, but I can tell you the groups I was in, and some of the passwords I already used on the account, and the beginning of the login to access the account, I would really like to go back with my old account.

Offline HeadBoss

• Pirus Boss
  • Senior Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Pirus Founder
  • Squad: Criminal Side
Re: account recovery - doubt
« Reply #1 on: 14 02, 2024, 04:36:30 pm »
I recommend you to read these rules before making a request in Account Eetrieval board.

10. You cannot post an account retrieval request if you are not on the PC you usually play on / not on your personal computer.
9. Provide as much information as possible. Lack of information may get your request rejected.

To avoid your request being denied, try at least to remember an important detail which could prove that you are the owner of the lost account since changing your PC might probably cause a denial of your request.

- Cops are like the air, if you take much you fly. If you take little you die. So smoke cops and be high! - Me, HeadBoss.

- Ex.Head Criminal Boss & CEM
- Ex. CS/DJ/Translator and the list goes on...

Offline lucasupgo

« Reply #2 on: 14 02, 2024, 04:40:49 pm »
I generally use the login: lucas or barbosa at the beginning, with some complement afterwards, my account had more than 1k hours, I already participated in the group: BOCA, Bonanno Crime Family, Pirus, I had L10 in 2 or 3 jobs at account, and generally the password I use is: 99504654-* or Luca@s or 99504654ucass with some complement.

Offline lucasupgo

« Reply #3 on: 14 02, 2024, 04:41:31 pm »
I generally use the login: lucas or barbosa at the beginning, with some complement afterwards, my account had more than 1k hours, I already participated in the group: BOCA, Bonanno Crime Family, Pirus, and other groups that I don't remember, I had L10 in 2 or 3 jobs at account, and generally the password I use is: 99504654-* or Luca@s or 99504654ucass with some complement.

Offline Counter

• Honorable
  • O Allah, I ask You for pardon and wellness.
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #4 on: 14 02, 2024, 04:46:03 pm »
You should contact any ARM because nobody can help you here unless an ARM as it's their duty.

Who lived with two faces, dead without a face.

Offline lucasupgo

« Reply #5 on: 17 02, 2024, 05:35:51 pm »
Okay, I'll try to get back to 0, thanks.

Offline Timbery

• Global Army Leader
  • L3 Staff
  • Group: Global Army
  • Ingame: Timbery
  • Squad: Anti Riot squad
« Reply #6 on: 21 02, 2024, 02:26:36 pm »
@lucasupgo

Open a topic on the Account Retrieval board. It is better to give it a shot to recover your account than starting to play from the zero. ARM staff will require further information to be provided in order to verify account ownership. There is still a chance to manage to get back that account.

You might be aware / remember some details which to be essential in the account recovery prcoess. Give it a shot, it would harm neither you nor us (as long as that account surely belongs to you).
"The story started long ago and is still being written..." - K.
"And here begins the rise of one empire in this new age..." - *** ********
"Some rumors says that Timbery is recording you..." - B.
Do not hesitate to send me a message or add me on discord (Timbery#5535) if you need any help.

Offline Counter

• Honorable
  • O Allah, I ask You for pardon and wellness.
« Reply #7 on: 23 02, 2024, 02:59:42 pm »
Do you still need this topic? @lucasupgo

Who lived with two faces, dead without a face.