Author Topic: [+++] You can't leave LV, if you have been hurt in the last 10 seconds.  (Read 6111 times)

Offline DarBka

• HoBoS Founder
  • Junior Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: HoBoS
General idea: If someone has been hurt in the last 10 seconds in LV, he will be warped back to LV
Why I think it's easy for developers to implement it: There is already a script exactly like this for APBs. if you are APB, you can't enter LV and if you tried to enter, you will be warped back to LS.
Detailed explanation: There are some regions in LV that are nearer to LS like oil turfs. My idea is that if someone shot you tried to go to LS again because you can't take damage in LS from LV player, you will be warped back by the anti-rush or whatever it's name.
Why am I suggesting this: I see many reports because of this thingy, wether, they abuse it or they do it unintentionally, it will affect others gameplay because as I said players inside LV can't damage the players in LS. The players or the abusers do this in order to heal and go again to fight or to survive at the last hp so my suggestion won't harm anyone but bring fairness to the gameplay and avoid the spam in the complaint board.
« Last Edit: 08 05, 2020, 02:29:08 pm by Unity »
O Allah, I ask you to forgive me for the sins I've committed,
     How fortunate am I that you gifted me with the door of repetance,
                            I repent and turn back to you,
              Please forgive me Allah; the most merciful one

Offline A18

• New Community Member
  • To be strong learn how to fight alone
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Team1O
  • Ingame: A18
  • Squad: robotaim
Re: You can't leave LV, if you have been hurt in the last 15 seconds.
« Reply #1 on: 29 04, 2020, 03:16:45 am »
I was going to suggest that because many players doing this in oil turfs and more turfs and it's will help for mitigation complaint because I see many players reporting for this reason
so im upvoting  :thumb:

Offline Wesse

• Group: Ownage
  • Ingame: Wesse
« Reply #2 on: 29 04, 2020, 03:17:24 am »
General idea: If someone has been hurt in the last 20 seconds in LV, he will be warped back to LV
I'm suggesting instead of reverse warping,if it was damaged in the last 15 seconds,it should continue to be damaged when it gets out of LV.so instead of teleporting back, if it was damaged in the last 15 seconds, it would be damaged when it went out of LV.What is your opinions ?

Offline Ninjazyx

• Senior Community Member
  • Group: Banlieue13
  • Ingame: zyx
« Reply #3 on: 29 04, 2020, 03:18:23 am »
yes yes I got your point of view of avoiding abuses since people are abusing this in oil turfs only, but 15sec is a long time for real imagine if you simply wanna leave LV and someone start trolling you by hurting you lol lets make them 8-10 secoonds, upvoting.
Enlightenment is knowing the value of one’s ignorance.
~ Lee Sin

Online Pollux

• Senior Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: Pollux
« Reply #4 on: 29 04, 2020, 04:18:12 am »
It's a 50-50 from me, here's why:
People who abuse the LV borders are total douchebags and should be jailed for it. But what about those who get randomly attacked while they're leaving LV?
If this gets implemented, trollers will find a new way to bother people leaving LV just by attacking them and trapping them inside.

I have another idea. People who weren't violent in the last 1 minute can leave, while others who have been violent cannot. There's a script for being violent in the last 5 minutes already, so it would be easy for developers to work on it.
Albert Einstein wrote, “Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.”

Offline SaR

• New Community Member
  • لا اله الا الله محمد رسوول الله
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Team1O
  • Ingame: #SaR~>
« Reply #5 on: 29 04, 2020, 04:21:09 am »
Finally a better solution for this exploiting,
Am definitely supporting this Positive,

Why my Vote Negative/Positive?
  • it's kinda abusing/exploiting, leaving LV when someone low HP(not only that some player goes to AFK dimension or civilian/cop)
  • Having anti-rush(something like that) will prevent players to leaving LV.
  • We can see too many players reported about this already.

Saqib Ahmed Rajput

Offline Mr.Sultan

• HoBoS Founder
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: Mr.Sultan
« Reply #6 on: 29 04, 2020, 04:22:08 am »
Hi

I Hope this suggestion solve the oils turfs problem since people abusing this and many reports on them,
better to make it for the last 10 second's enough, going for upvoting.

Offline DarBka

• HoBoS Founder
« Reply #7 on: 29 04, 2020, 04:43:08 am »
Since the LV gameplay is fast I will change it from 20 seconds to 10 seconds.
O Allah, I ask you to forgive me for the sins I've committed,
     How fortunate am I that you gifted me with the door of repetance,
                            I repent and turn back to you,
              Please forgive me Allah; the most merciful one

Offline sphnxy

• uhm.
    YearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: dirty mind
Re: You can't leave LV, if you have been hurt in the last 10 seconds.
« Reply #8 on: 29 04, 2020, 05:52:55 am »
A big yes from meh. This migh give a creativity towards LV, since a lot of abusers kept doing that bullshit "as usual", by this kind of suggestion such as yours they won't ever be able to leave LV right? So, I've to say positive.
We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars. - Oscar Wilde

Offline Nuko

• Non Administrative Staff
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: [CIT]Nuko
« Reply #9 on: 29 04, 2020, 07:32:02 am »
You can't force people to stay inside LV even if they do this. Warping back isn't the solution. Making them vulnerable to damage 10 seconds after being hurt will solve things.

Offline Zaqe

• I'm ur nightmare
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: Zaqe
« Reply #10 on: 29 04, 2020, 07:41:30 am »
Im supporting this because some people abuse LS to when fighting to craft armor and healing then back to LV and shoot from behind so if them have been hurt in last 10 seconds , they can't leave LV . Postive.
8)

Offline Ptole

• The Belgian
  • Honorable
  • Group: SAPD
  • Ingame: Ptole
  • Squad: NeXuS/Pigeons
« Reply #11 on: 29 04, 2020, 01:26:13 pm »
Just make it so the guy can still be damaged by any job for 20 seconds after leaving the city. Then at least people don't stand at the borders of LV to troll people.

Offline Liso

• Honorable
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: SAPD
« Reply #12 on: 29 04, 2020, 01:43:00 pm »
Since I am old LV player, i'll state my opinion as I am experienced in that side. Everybody knows that LV is trollcity which means you can face any kind of abuse in that side, people use such programs like batfiles, exploiting even they can abuse bugged object to escape from LV, especially in LV oil many of gangsters are attempt to leave LV by using the way to head LS/SF. Easily a gangster was fighting inside the turf can leave the turf after being damaged then craft armor in LS/SF zone which means he can't be damaged and back to fight like nothing happend which cause unfair gameplay to players who are trying to kill him in order to control the turf. But what about if you add something can be useful, anti-rush for example it will be helpful for everyone who attempt to leave LV will get pushed back to LV land, or if he left LV he'll get slap insantly. Thus I am voting positive.
Angel of darkness.

Offline PatrickBiceps

• Never say never!
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Crystal Gamers
  • Ingame: PatrickBiceps
« Reply #13 on: 29 04, 2020, 01:47:32 pm »
Everyday I turf in the oil zone,at least 5-6 people do this thing and it's pretty annoying.They shoot you with sniper,then go back on that zone and you can't hurt them.
It's pretty frustrating knowing that you must hide or they will kill you.I tried to ask on support chat few times and the only respond I got is ''If nobody complains about that,do the same!'' and when you heard that from someone it's not really ok.
It's kinda hard to know exactly if that guy who abuse of that is in LV or not but the staff can add a delimitation line between Fort Carson and LV,or LV and Tierra Robada to see that line.

Offline Endurna

• onion
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: ina
« Reply #14 on: 29 04, 2020, 03:11:17 pm »
I've seen ppl doing this all the time and it's pretty annoying. As some already stated we can't block ppl in LV. I don't know if it's possible but it would be cool if we can add this in specific spots in LV, Like near oils, under cbl turfs, above Tennis, North turfs in Sea, etc.

Just make it so the guy can still be damaged by any job for 20 seconds after leaving the city. Then at least people don't stand at the borders of LV to troll people.
The problem with this is that you have to leave LV too to shoot him. and in wars you can't always chase someone cuz u cant shoot him with snipe or smth and by the time you get to him he would have had enough time to recover a veh.
« Last Edit: 29 04, 2020, 03:15:08 pm by Endurna. »
onions everywhere