Author Topic: [+++] You can't leave LV, if you have been hurt in the last 10 seconds.  (Read 6113 times)

Offline S3xy.

YearsYearsYearsYearsYears
Re: You can't leave LV, if you have been hurt in the last 10 seconds.
« Reply #30 on: 03 05, 2020, 01:41:13 am »
Highly supporting this suggestion due to some Lv abusers especially in oil turfs area, which I had witnessed many times. In fact, players when they get 10 hp or wherever they escape to LS area which is annoying for much players.
I also recommend to raise the amount of seconds from 10 seconds to 15 seconds, and this will of course give some players the freedom to kill without being stabbed from behind (LS Area).
Positive  :thumb:
While you're waiting for the big moments in life don't let the small moments with the people you love just pass you by.
You may later find those "small moments" to not be so small after all.

Offline DSA

• Donator L3
  • كيف الحال..؟
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #31 on: 03 05, 2020, 04:18:35 am »
In my opinion, this is a very good solution to this problem. I see many players doing that, either they do it unintentionally or intentionally it disturbs other's gameplay. because if you left LV, you can't take damage from the players inside LV. Warping them back is a good solution for this, so they have to fight and don't escape. There is another solution but I don't know if it will work well or no, if you left LV, you will still take damage for a couple of seconds (Will still take damage from the players inside the LV); this solution is for the players who don't love the idea of the anti-rush. Anyway, I am supporting your suggestion.

Offline Unity

• Senior Community Member
  • si la vida te da la espalda, mírale el culo
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: Unity
« Reply #32 on: 08 05, 2020, 02:28:55 pm »
After reviewing your suggestion, we obtained the following results:

- 20 positive votes.
- 2 negative votes.
- 5 neutral votes.

Marked as high priority.

For developers, you can either consider this idea or Ptole's one:
Just make it so the guy can still be damaged by any job for 20 10 seconds after leaving the city. Then at least people don't stand at the borders of LV to troll people.
Ass or tits?

Offline TraxxyAC

YearsYearsYears
  • Group: xCode
  • Ingame: Traxxy
From my point of view I don't see any benefits because there are few players abusing it and we don't need 10 secondes to enter LV or LS.Honestly, this will help cops more than criminals , but it would be better if it was less than 10 secondes.

Offline Bhairy

• The Fifth Pyramid
  • L3 Staff
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
So basically you want to suggest something that could be more abusable than the current system. Let me tell you how would that be more abuseable, imagine group of friends wanted to troll LV players by standing in the bridge of LS-LV Highway and started to shoot everyone tryin to exit the city. that will actually be annoyin as players will have to use rt to go to LS, and it will actually be worse than the current system, because if a gangster went out of LV in “oil” turfs as you mentioned, you can follow him and kill him easily, and if he’s not gangster then thats worse for him as you can report him and get him punished. Anyway, downvoting your suggestion but upvoting ptole’s one which is
Just make it so the guy can still be damaged by any job for 20 seconds after leaving the city. Then at least people don't stand at the borders of LV to troll people.
Ptole suggestion will actually be helpfull.however, if ptole suggestion got added, it should be 20secs not 10.
« Last Edit: 09 05, 2020, 04:09:53 am by Bhairy »
Proud Ex 5thStreetSaints Leader. The First Gangster group to achieve Level 9.
If you ever need help with anything DON’T hesitate to pm me.

Offline Dodgers

• Regular Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: Dodgers
Totally supporting ur idea due there is a lot of players who are using this way to not being died well I mooved with my group to turf oil and woppa I find it we was fighting X group and some group members use this way to not died how that well I passed more then 30 seconds fighting X player due he is wearing 200HP and armor not easy to kill him and when I will kill him (i thought his hp is 40) he mooved fast to the out of oil zone that mean san fierro and I cannot able to kill him due it's peacefull city this way must be removed Supporting
[11-11-2020] CID Resigned as L7, Ally + CID Leaders

Offline Hanns

• Donator L1
  • Staffs nightmare
Well your suggestion is kinda good, Well tell you why. Alot of players recently are complaining each other for this exploit, which players are getting jailed just for running outside LV, At another side, This suggestion is necessary cause it'll decrease the amount of players whom are getting a punishment for this rule, Well I am talking about Ptole's suggestion, since it'll be actually more better. Upvoting

Offline ReuS

• Junior Community Member
  • Diplomatic
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: CID
  • Ingame: ReuS
  • Squad: The Velentzas
Well , True sometimes I saw people were fighting LV players and to back to LS for health to fight them again and this is troll for LV players and unfair for them too , useful suggestion i'm Positive.
Current CID Founder
The way to happiness is to appreciate what you have - ReuS
Ex FBI COI
Apuross
    ★ CRIME INVESTIGATION DEPARTMENT ★
" The way to happiness is to appreciate what you have "

Offline Prolycan

• xCode Leader
  • trust me and fall as well.
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Squad: WestCoast
This suggestion is good for preventing punishments. As I can see that %10-%15 of complaints about abusing this for real. Also it's not futuristic suggestion because there was LV bans in the past to avoid toxic players to go somewhere else .
positive from me.
Art.

leader of xCode, 5thStreetSaints , Street_Gang

Offline NoobStar

• The Hellstorm
  • Regular Community Member
  • Ingame: NoobStar
  • Squad: Vendetta
Greetings,
I've been checking complaints board for a while and noticed a high amount of complaints against exploiters especially in oil turfs: when a player lose some HP he run away and simply leave LV so others can't kill him, he recover his HP and come again which give him an unfair advantage. I am totally supporting this suggestion to avoid LV from exploiters.

Offline Senza

• Mr. Catface
  • Honorable
  • A cat
What if they can normally leave LV but they can get damaged outside if they were hurt for 10 seconds? This seems applicable and a better flawless idea IMO.

Offline Djapp

• New Community Member
  • Group: HoBoS
  • Ingame: Djapp
  • Squad: Gomugomunomi
Many players run to LS when they have low hp and you can't damage them from LV  , and I see many players reporting for this reason.
Im supporting this suggestion, if a player  have been hurt in last 10 seconds he can't leave LV .
I believe this idea will be helpful . positive

Offline TheHacker

• New Community Member
  • Group: Outlaws MC
  • Ingame: 1337
  • Squad: Vainglory
I suppose this suggestion is breaking a board rule:
Restricting any feature because you want to feel important ruining other players' gameplay
I am just curious of why this is still here and not locked.

Anyway, I am neutral on this suggestions because it can be abused in many ways, and one of them is by using it to lag on other's screen. There can also be a possibility that someone is just doing his job as a train driver and he gets bombed at the oil turfs, he has no choice but to die and abandon his job. On the other hand, it might stop those who get out of LV area just because they don't want to be killed.
« Last Edit: 14 05, 2020, 09:54:35 am by TheHacker »
im going to get TheGaymer kicked too
sooo dont worry

Offline GoldNugget

• Senior Community Member
  • Force is meaningless without skill
  • Ingame: GoldNugget
Show content
I suppose this suggestion is breaking a board rule: I am just curious of why this is still here and not locked.

Anyway, I am neutral on this suggestions because it can be abused in many ways, and one of them is by using it to lag on other's screen. There can also be a possibility that someone is just doing his job as a train driver and he gets bombed at the oil turfs, he has no choice but to die and abandon his job. On the other hand, it might stop those who get out of LV area just because they don't want to be killed.

I'm certainly sure that this isn't a case, if you actually took your time and read most of the replies on the topic you'd understand that the suggestion, at least the idea, is only attempting to disallow players running from LV while in combat to not receive any damage afterwards, which is an abuse and should be restricted immediately.

The suggestion itself isn't a good way to fix this, I agree, but as I said, if you at least reviewed most of the replies, you'd see that there are more propositions of how could we patch the issue without making an implementation misused itself.

If you still misunderstand the idea, here is what we actually intend to achieve:

Just make it so the guy can still be damaged by any job for 20 10 seconds after leaving the city. Then at least people don't stand at the borders of LV to troll people.

there are people who think and there are people who follow

Offline xaw

• لا اله الا الله محمد رسول الله
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: b13xaw
I agree with this idea. I see many times players doing that to avoid being killed in LV. They use it as a cop or criminal or civilian but most of them are cops because cops can turf in LV just like the gangsters. so the gangsters can't kill them due to the different occupations as I explained above so this solution will solve this problem, moreover, it will reduce the number of complaints in the complaint board, upvoting this idea.
Don't get too close, it's dark inside.