Author Topic: [+++] Law units being able to damage each other inside of the Law Farm.  (Read 4180 times)

Offline Unity

• Senior Community Member
  • si la vida te da la espalda, mírale el culo
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: Unity
Marked as high priority
Ass or tits?

Offline Hamza.

• New Community Member
  • Available for help.
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: Hamza
I was actually thinking of posting a suggestion simimlar to this and than I saw this so here I am  letting everyone know my views. This is not harmful so it will be beneficial actually because it can help the tranning hosts more area to host a TDM tranning which will be great for all of us to have. Overall great suggestion.

Positive
Every saint has a past, and every sinner has a future.

Offline xaw

• Junior Community Member
  • لا اله الا الله محمد رسول الله
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: b13xaw
I really believe this would be much easier for cops who needs to practice and improve there combat skills and got a better fighting style also testing new weapons thats really would improve COPS combat skills also would be fun to fight each other or practice as teams Totally supporting
Don't get too close, it's dark inside.

Offline Smith.

• Group: FBI
Definately voting positive as when police officers want to do some kind of TDM training, one group of people has to get criminal job, which is against some group regulations. By giving the ability for cops to shoot each other in law dimension, not only would that problem be solved, but it would also offer cops a large amount of areas and tactics to train, as you mentioned already.

Offline Atheer

• Outstanding Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
Well it is a good idea and you have a point with it... But I suggest something that should be a command or area for fighting to avoid the trollers, and yes of course it will help the law side a lot!
I believe that making a command to enable/disable fighting in Law Farm because there would be more chance to avoid the trollers.

Discord ID: Atheer#8555

Offline McGee

• New Community Member
  • Bē ør ñøt tø Bē
    YearsYearsYears
  • Group: N/A
  • Ingame: Blake'
  • Squad: The_Expendables

We really need this skill on the law farm. A private dimension had all the necessary characteristics to host training sessions, we could also have this capacity ... My vote is positive :tick:
MikyWoodZ. The 90 Picket Association

Offline AquaMoris

• Regular Community Member
  • The Matador Raised His Blade To The Sun
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: AquaMoris
I'm with you. Some of the trainings include PvP in each other on the Law side. Also, Law Farm is best are to host a training. So, combine those sound good. Addiontaly, I think your suggestion is gonna increase of using Law Farm. It does not have a negative part of this suggestion so I'm Positive!
“Happiness can be found, even in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”

Offline Tech.

• New Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: Tech
  • Squad: NeXus_Squad
Good idea because I see that this idea will help law units by improving their aim and skills I think it's a useful idea and it will help the groups that doesn't have bases to host a TDM training but with this idea they could host TDM in LAW farm , voting this idea with

positive
« Last Edit: 01 06, 2020, 11:20:56 pm by Tech. »

Offline Scouter

• SAPD Leader
  • Police Chief
  • If you can not be intelligent, be a good person.
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: SAPD
  • Squad: NeXuS/Prodigy
I totally agree with you, but before enter law farm better add panel for turn on or turn off the feature to avoid from trollers. that's it's going to be useful for training sessions and help us get create so we can do Team Death Match with members in Law Farm.

Show content

Offline RonParu

• ♉If you treat me good, I will treat you better.♉
  • Group: SAPD
  • Ingame: RonParu
  • Squad: The_Society
I will totally agree with this, it's really helpful to have this thing especially when a group will be having a training inside law farm and they need to damage/kill each other just like TDM and FFA training. But in the other side, there should be some restriction in-order to avoid trolling.
Freelance Software Developer | CS Student | C#, VB.NET, C, Java, Python

Offline Aerith

• The Sharpest
  • L3 Staff
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: SAS /SWAT Team
Well, most of the law groups moving to law farm because pieces of training like TDM, it worth to stay always going gangster to fight in the law dimension, most of the law groups they'd like to teach their members how they can fight with criminal wanted so officer can't be comfortable with a gangster
Positive
Le pouvoir ça se prend, ça ne se donne pas.

Offline Unity

• si la vida te da la espalda, mírale el culo
  • Ingame: Unity
- High Priority suggestions will be stickied maximum for 21 days after the last review. If none of the developers works on it, will be set to Medium Priority again.
Ass or tits?

Offline Vibe.

• Regular Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Vancouver/xCode
  • Ingame: Vibe
  • Squad: ACERules
I am in a criminal group and I don't have a lot of experience in the law side but I will say my opinion and explain it as much as I can. I see this suggestion is very good for the law side because it will help the leaders of the law groups to host more efficient training for their members and train their members very well, however, I believe that the apartments are very good for this kind of training (Team deathmatch training I mean) and you don't need the law farm but I don't see any harmful in implementing this suggestion, upvoting.

Offline Goku

• Time is precious, "waste" it wisely.
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: Goku[FBI]
Being part of a group that essentially has its foundations on Role-Playing, I have come across many situations in Role-Playing events and trainings where when a character needs to be killed off, there's really no way to do that inside the Law Farm, and this single thing has enough capacity to ruin the essence of the event. This is of course only one example which really puts an emphasis on why this suggestion needs to be implemented, there are countless other examples like the one that the original poster has suggested where the law units really can't practice their combat and dueling skills. This is definitely a very good suggestion, I am upvoting.

“No chains on my feet, since I learned to fly
I see your empty eyes, guess they mean goodbye
But every passing day, makes me understand
That everything I needed, was inside my hands”

Offline Snuffy

• New Community Member
  • In the land of the free, nothing comes for free
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: Snuffy[FBI]
agreeing with goku's point of view, I think this is neccessary for the law side as it helps both in role-playing scenarios as well as combat training, it should be like that, that it shouldn't add kills or deaths to your stats or in law farm it makes your hp 0 but you dont die just as we have the command /repair add a command where you gain full health+armour or just full health so you can continue training without respawning outside of lawfarm and re-entering again   :tick: :tick: