Author Topic: [++] Replacement of SR CE map with ACA Ship (MAPPED)  (Read 3538 times)

Offline Farhan

• Official CE & AR Map Editor
  • L3 Staff
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: SAPD
  • Ingame: Farhan
  • Squad: Prodigy
[++] Replacement of SR CE map with ACA Ship (MAPPED)
« on: 03 05, 2020, 10:14:29 pm »
Hello Community,

So, recently we added a map called SR (Ship Robber) as a CE, we have been playing it for a while now but recently alot of players started complaining about it's map as  there have been some issues with it, Following are the reasons why it should be replaced.

• The current map was made for a small number of players combat but few spots are really congested like the stairs at both sides which are really narrow and tight and make it impossible for the players to play which make it boring instead of having fun.
  • The map is small and confusing like a maze and after discussion with the community member I realized that they don't like it.
  • After making a poll to make the SR map big and replace it, we got the result where 60% were in favor to change it.
  • Recently we have tried some big maps like LC and after getting community opinions I got that majority of the community prefer big and open maps than a close map where they hold for ages till CE end.

What are the new changes?

• Majority of the player miss the ACA CE so I have used the ACA ship for this CE which will also give it a taste of ship and after all we will get ACA ship to play once again as a CE which was loved my the community before.
  • The map is very open and wide comparing to the current SR CE.
  • The map has much more spots for hold/rush and some tactics if applied comparing to the current SR.
  • The map is not small and tight like the current one which get boring bcs of holding at tight spots for ages, the map will be open and none will be forced to camp at one place for a long time.

In Short the current map will be replaced with ACA ship map which is shown below in the video.

SR Map File: http://www.mediafire.com/folder/zp2wleedw4eql/SR%20ACA%20Modified

Note for Arran: 
Show content
EM[#EM + 1] = {-1427.126, 492.153, 179.351, -1422.290, 497.093, 168.218, 904, "SR", createMarker(2810.398, -2447.531, 13.632 + 0.6, "arrow", 1.5, 0, 255, 0, 150)}
cp[createMarker(-1368.411, 508.561, 180.506, "cylinder", 1.5, 255, 255, 255, 153)] = {904, "Carrier Hall Way", 5}
cp[createMarker(-1370.339, 494.856, 172.346, "cylinder", 1.5, 255, 255, 255, 153)] = {904, "Carrier Lowdeck", 5}
cp[createMarker(-1317.673, 490.645, 180.510, "cylinder", 1.5, 255, 255, 255, 153)] = {904, "Ship Corridor", 5}
exits[createMarker(-1438.721, 497.164, 179.351+ 0.5, "arrow", 1.5)] = 904
exits[createMarker(-1406.507, 502.143, 168.218+ 0.5, "arrow", 1.5)] = 904
doors[createObject(14464 , -1432.199, 487.399, 182.300, 0, 0, 180)] = 904
doors[createObject(980, -1394.5, 490.700, 173.699, 0, 0, 90)] = 904
cePos[#cePos + 1] = {2809, -2447}
exitPos[#exitPos + 1] = {2801.056, -2437.011, 13.630, 90}
antiRush[#antiRush + 1] = {-1368.41138, 508.561, 180.506, -1386.161, 490.173, 172.346}

« Last Edit: 11 05, 2020, 08:47:50 pm by Farhan-Khan »

Offline Chamido

• New Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: xCode
  • Ingame: Chamido
Re: Replacement of SR CE map with ACA Ship (MAPPED)
« Reply #1 on: 03 05, 2020, 10:21:25 pm »
I remember well this Event and I really like out door criminal events and it will bring more mouvement in SF but as fat as I remember this was removed multiple times for lack of attendance and the last time when all outdoor events were removed and changed to AR's this event was not transformed as well as others DS,DPD ect .
I am totally positive.
xCode|Chamido

Offline Kratos

• Regular Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: FightForHonor
  • Ingame: Kratos
  • Squad: Mythic
« Reply #2 on: 03 05, 2020, 10:25:18 pm »
Totally agree

The current SR map is very small and annoying when it comes to fighting as there are many small hallways and it's not easy to get kills with many criminals or cops in the way. Also the ACA map was a popular CE map and it would be nice if it was brought back. The new LC map was a good change and it is liked by both cops and criminals due to how big it is compared to the old LC map so I assume this would also be a big favourite if added ingame.
Kratos
Ex. Regular Criminal Boss
Ex.FightForHonor HeadBoss
Donator Level: 3
Tag Colour Owner

Retired CIT Player

Offline Harb

• Eagle Eye
  • Senior Community Member
« Reply #3 on: 03 05, 2020, 10:44:28 pm »
I’m one of the players who really enjoyed ACA, it brings a lot of fun memories and completion with it. I could count the times I have joined SR, it’s not as much fun compared to ACA. I believe that many of us would like to see ACA back, especially that it is an outdoor CE which many players have been talking about wanting to see it added once again In the last couple of days.

'Wisely, and slow. They stumble that run fast. - William Shakespeare.

Offline Phobia

• Junior Community Member
  • The only true wisdom is knowing you know nothing.
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: GlobalArmy
  • Ingame: Phobia
  • Squad: AR
« Reply #4 on: 03 05, 2020, 11:05:26 pm »
I was really a fan of ACA back when it was active, It gave the players a lot of room to fight in. From the video, I assume that It would effectively be an indoor CE? as all the exits are blocked unlike before when it was simply an open ship with multiple entrances and exits.
The spawn points need a bit of cover, as holding at spawn points for reinforcements is usually done especially due to the anti-rush script.
Apart from that, I am really in favour of replacing SR with this, I have played SR and never really enjoyed it.

Offline Arthur.

• Regular Community Member
  • American Dream
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #5 on: 03 05, 2020, 11:16:04 pm »
I belive ACA to be a great map as it's a old map and I've played in it many times. I belive it would be a great addition or replacement because SR is a small map so having a huge map like ACA added again would be great and also ACA was kind of a open map which was fun while fighting as it was a huge and a open map unlike other current CEs which are mostly interiors but ACA had a outdoor area too which was fun in my opinion and creative. But I have a question would this be added back in SF or will it be inside LS? because this map has lots of objects which means more lag as LS already has many objects. @Farhan-Khan adding this to SF would be better as it would give chance to criminals to survive a little longer by traveling a long distance away from the choas of LS city. Positive for addition of ACA again but it should be moved to SF in my opinion
A True Warrior Never engages in combat, He Avoids it to prevent hurting people, A true warrior ends the conflict with his words, if he cannot, then he raises his fist and rains hell on everyone around him.

Offline Talha

• L2 Staff
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #6 on: 03 05, 2020, 11:17:15 pm »
Supporting this, current SR is a bit small and need some improvements also ACA was a good outdoor CE. I really loved to play there. Changing it to ACA  is a very good idea. Also in the video I can see that it is mapped very good, It now looks like an indoor CE. Upvoting.
« Last Edit: 03 05, 2020, 11:25:33 pm by Talha-Khan »

Offline Farhan

• Official CE & AR Map Editor
  • L3 Staff
  • Ingame: Farhan
  • Squad: Prodigy
« Reply #7 on: 03 05, 2020, 11:21:07 pm »
I belive ACA to be a great map as it's a old map and I've played in it many times. I belive it would be a great addition or replacement because SR is a small map so having a huge map like ACA added again would be great and also ACA was kind of a open map which was fun while fighting as it was a huge and a open map unlike other current CEs which are mostly interiors but ACA had a outdoor area too which was fun in my opinion and creative. But I have a question would this be added back in SF or will it be inside LS? because this map has lots of objects which means more lag as LS already has many objects. @Farhan-Khan adding this to SF would be better as it would give chance to criminals to survive a little longer by traveling a long distance away from the choas of LS city. Positive for addition of ACA again but it should be moved to SF in my opinion
First of all, it will be an Indoor CE not outdoor which means this is not main dimension but in CEs dimension which has nothing to do with LS and lag. It will have the same marker as SR having currently, just the interior will be replaced with the one I suggested. Also check the video to understand how it will be exactly.

Offline Safi

YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Fight For Honor
  • Ingame: Safi
« Reply #8 on: 04 05, 2020, 02:30:12 pm »
I support this new addition as it may bring more fun to the current system. It seems fine imo, and those fences are really cool it'll cover from external campers. Everything is designed efficiently. A big thumbs up! :thumb:

Ex. In-game Italian Translator
Ex. In-game Guider
Ex. Criminal Boss
Ex. Criminal Group Level Manager
Current Fight For Honor HeadBoss

Offline Liso

• Honorable
    YearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #9 on: 04 05, 2020, 02:50:47 pm »
I believe that this suggestion might be a good extension for the new SR map which is ACA ship as you stated. Current CE ( SR ) is one of smallest map in criminal events, you can't move comfortably because there are many blockers who are shooting in the same time and this might cause a lot of players getting furious, so with this new map ACA ship will be an awesome place that you can fight in and make an enjoyable gameplay inside the ship without blocking each others and without getting annoyed by X side rush which means it's  a large a place that you can move leisurely and comfortably. I am supporting your idea.
it should be moved to SF in my opinion
Sorry but how it should be in SF ? SF is civilian city that you found all players who are working as FireFighter, Fisherman and many other jobs sorry but I didn't got your point out.
Angel of darkness.

Offline Ahmed..

• Donator L2
  • Ingame: Ahmed
« Reply #10 on: 06 05, 2020, 11:26:19 am »
The new map is wide and open enough to play a free game instead of a close area where we usually end up getting blocked and that’s really annoying.. Also most of the old players want to play on the old ACA ship once again as a CE so I think this is the perfect idea for it.

Offline Shattah

• Fᴏʀ Hᴏɴᴏʀ, Fᴏʀ Bʀᴏᴛʜᴇʀ, Fᴏʀ Sᴛʀᴇᴇᴛ.
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: FɪɢʜᴛFᴏʀHᴏɴᴏʀ
  • Ingame: Sʜᴀᴛᴛᴀʜ
« Reply #11 on: 06 05, 2020, 01:47:43 pm »
ACA was arguably one of the better CE maps back in the day. Since it was so unique in its own way as an outdoor CE, there was usually pretty high attendance as far as I can remember. SR barely has players attending compared to the rest. And as everyone said, SR is a very small and annoying map due to all the small spaces and the lack of areas to properly face off against opposing teams. So ACA would be a way better map compared to SR.

Offline Unity

• si la vida te da la espalda, mírale el culo
  • Ingame: Unity
« Reply #12 on: 10 05, 2020, 03:56:52 pm »
After reviewing your suggestion, we obtained the following results:

- 11 positive votes.
- 0 negative votes.
- 0 neutral votes.

Marked as medium priority.
Ass or tits?

Offline DSA

• Donator L3
  • كيف الحال..؟
Re: [++] Replacement of SR CE map with ACA Ship (MAPPED)
« Reply #13 on: 10 05, 2020, 05:26:58 pm »
I played on this map a long time ago and it was so good and has many strategies to rush and camp. The current SR is so small and it doesn't fit for bug numbers such as 20v20 which happens in the time peak of the players, it's like a mess. I believe the new ACA will be more efficient in the bug numbers and has a good spot for holding. I am not saying SR map is bad but ACA will be much better, so yeah I am upvoting for this map.

Offline Omar

• Group: The_ReNeGaDeS
  • Ingame: Omar
Re: [++] Replacement of SR CE map with ACA Ship (MAPPED)
« Reply #14 on: 10 05, 2020, 08:33:49 pm »
The current Ship robbery is really small, It's just like few halls and 2 stairs with the Anti-rush system it's getting worse too. I don't feel that since SR got added any of the players did love it unlike the ACA Ship was commonly loved by most of the players, you got a large space to show your skills to freely have a combat fight or even to use a sniper as it has an open area as well. I guess this replacement is needed, for a more fun and better gameplay. Positive.
Added Omar as Arabic Helper. (08.05.2020)
May 13th: @Omar Accepted for JCM. -- MaZika
Jul 14th: @Omar awarded RCM for his contributions towards Guiders' team - DeadStunter + Vampire
Omar added as Trial Criminal Boss. (03.08.2020 CB Team)
Omar added as trial staff. (30.08.2020 L4+ Staff)