Author Topic: [SalaR] Adding a red line border for Anti-rush system at criminal events.  (Read 3976 times)

Offline Luke

• New Community Member
  • Le Magnifique
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: ArmedForces
  • Ingame: Luke
Up-voting this idea, because sometimes when you jump around, you get caught in the abyss of anti-rush, you couldn't get out -- you are pushed back, and forth hence you die. And since most newbies play either a cop or a criminal in their first hours, they attend CE's right away because their friends or the support chat told them that it's profitable, this will be helpful for newbies, it'll be a guide for them, an area which they should avoid in the first 5 minutes.

If any admin is going to read this;
Fix NC, when you spawn at the roof, and jump down at their spawn, you get caught and there is no way out, you are just in the air, and can't get out.
Steam | Social Club R* | Since 2011
"We're the authors of our own good fortune, at the same time, the architects of our own destruction."

Offline Nems

• 5th Leader
  • Regular Community Member
  • الحمد لله دائماً وأبداً
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
Seems like a good idea that won't harm anyone. to be honest as I can see too many players keep rushing in CEs and losing health without notice this especially goes  for those peoples who got no experience in CEs so adding a red line border would be helpful for everyone. totally upvoting
Just be yourself, be honest, Work towards a goal and you'll achieve it.

Offline Stun

• Junior Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: FighForHonor
  • Ingame: FFH|Stun
  • Squad: NeXus
great idea and useful because most of time players get stuck in CEs because of this and red line will help and players will be more careful not just jumping to get kill and when he  anti rush area he will get dmg and he could be easy kill to get so I am with you and this suggest is cool and helpful so I will give you my vote Positive good luck  :tick: .

Offline bleeduntildead

• New Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: L$K
I see no harm in implementing this idea. Right now it's not easy to differentiate between the anti-rush area and the "normal" area. While the anti rush area doesn't take a big chunk of your HP, it certainly can be the difference between dead and alive if a person is unlucky.

Also, new players can find it hard to understand why is this thing randomly taking a part of their HP, in my opinion this change will help them a lot (you see a red line - you know it may not be the smartest idea to cross it).

I am voting positive on this suggestion, good luck!
L$K 4 LYYYFF

Offline Unity

• Senior Community Member
  • si la vida te da la espalda, mírale el culo
  • Ingame: Unity
After reviewing your suggestion, we obtained the following results:

- 15 positive votes.
- 0 negative votes.
- 1 neutral votes.

Marked as medium priority.
Ass or tits?

Offline Goku

• Time is precious, "waste" it wisely.
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: FBI
  • Ingame: Goku[FBI]
Honestly, I would suggest reducing the anti-rush time-period more than suggesting the addition of such a line to distinguish between the area where the anti-rush is and where it isn't. The time-period is just too long. I am fully in favor of the addition of this border line to help prevent people from taking unnecessary and totally undeserved damage, but even more than and along with that, I propose reducing the timer to something which seems more realistic and proves to be an ideal time-period for either of the sides to wait out.

“No chains on my feet, since I learned to fly
I see your empty eyes, guess they mean goodbye
But every passing day, makes me understand
That everything I needed, was inside my hands”

Offline iCrazyCat

• ☠️To Be Or Not To Be☠️
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: SWAT Team
  • Ingame: iCrazyCat*SWAT
  • Squad: ClassicCarClub
Most experienced know where the anti-rush takes place (Meat Factory (MFR) etc.) but even those players can get distracted and rush into the anti-rush so I don't see why this should not be added .
  So I am voting Positive :tick:
(=^ェ^=)

=^● ⋏ ●^=

05 04, 2020, 06:19:55 pm
Special Weapons and Tactics Team has been accepted!
We want to welcome you to one of the best law groups in CIT and to the SWAT Team family.
(づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Offline Mike46

• New Community Member
    YearsYearsYears
  • Group: [CODE]#SAS
  • Ingame: BGEN-Mike|10|#S
  • Squad: Inlaws
We completely need this in the CE events. I have encountered this problem several times and oh boy how annoying it is. Every player from each side is focused on solely killing the other and that automatically means they'll forget about that boundary which will decrease their HP, so imagine if a noob enters the CE and doesn't even recognize what the hell is going on everytime he passes the boundary.

So a red line would be a great indicator to give everyone a fair CE. I don't see the harm. Upvoting :tick:
CODE SAS Brigadier General.

Trial DJ of CIT Radio.

Offline Prolycan

• xCode Leader
  • trust me and fall as well.
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Squad: WestCoast
I don't think noone gives negative vote on this suggestion since it's very useful and not inconvenient. To be honest, I died many times while I was trying to rush alone to kill who has a bit of health. This suggestion will help who has ever been experienced being died from Anti-Rush system. Upvoting without any doubt.
« Last Edit: 21 05, 2020, 06:36:33 am by Prolycan »
Art.

leader of xCode, 5thStreetSaints , Street_Gang

Offline Dragon

• أَشْهَدُ أَنْ لَا إِلَهَ إِلَّا اللَّهُ
  • Group: FBI
  • Ingame: c$
  • Squad: op
Well let me be honest, I sometimes face this problem in CEs, especially in NC, whenever I try to move to the other side to kill the criminals/cops, I lose health due to anti rush which is really annoying me whenever I play in a CE, This may happen in another CEs but the one in my head is NC because there're no barriers at the bottom entrace. Thus, upvoting this one.
أَشْهَدُ أَنْ لَا إِلَهَ إِلَّا اللَّهُ وَحْدَهُ لَا شَرِيكَ لَهُ وَأَشْهَدُ أَنَّ مُحَمَّدًا عَبْدُهُ وَرَسُولُهُ

Offline Ou$$aMa

• New Community Member
  • when actions speak louder than words.
  • Group: chao$
  • Ingame: Ou$$aMa
  • Squad: MoRoCcAnS
I got kill mini times because of the anti rush zone I feel like that one who made it random sometime if you jump into anti rush you get trapped and you die just because you didnt know where is anti rush area you can check the anti rush in cas ce you will find that its random . positive

Offline TroubleShot

• Life is Good
  • Group: QWER
  • Ingame: TroubleShot
Anti-System bugs like getting stucked in the air has been bothering with my gameplay in CE's mostly when you're gonna jump to the cop's side for example in NC Criminal Event you'll be stuck in the air and keep losing health like there's no literally way out, its frustrating mostly when you have High WL and die without fighting a cop, im voting POSITIVE for this one.  :tick:
Ex. CB

Sons die, Redwood Bleeds

Offline Gee

• Man of sin
  • Senior Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Bikers
Essentially, we are in need such addition so the players would be aware of it and be cautious, I believe that every regular Criminal Event player has experienced this before, and it must be annoying because it causes heavy damage in which results in a death in most of the cases. I'm positive.

Offline AquaMoris

• The Matador Raised His Blade To The Sun
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: AquaMoris
I think it is a great idea. If we add that red line thing, it'd show us the anti-rush systems place, and we'd differentiate it easily. Also, In my opinion, this suggestion is not harmful for cops and crims at CEs. Rather, this suggestion is helpful for both sides at CEs. So, I'm Positive about this suggestion.
“Happiness can be found, even in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”

Offline RonParu

• ♉If you treat me good, I will treat you better.♉
  • Group: SAPD
  • Ingame: RonParu
  • Squad: The_Society
I will be AGREE in this idea. Based on my personal experience, while I was in CE and we're in the middle of rushing, i'm telling to others go go rush and then suddenly I lost HP and re-warp back because of the anti-rush. Having no border or sign of the anti-rush area can affect others especially when they're newbie or not familiar on where's the border of the anti-rush.
Freelance Software Developer | CS Student | C#, VB.NET, C, Java, Python