Support > Resolved Questions

Squad Discord Channel

(1/2) > >>

Spec:
So, Hello

when I try to link my squad chat to discord, it linked normaly but I was need to verify my acc

so I type in game /dverify, and I got a code, and I type the code in an channel of CIT Discord

but when I try to send sms in my squad chat from discord, it's not works

Show content

Coke:

How to sync squad chat to discord?

1. You must have discord account.
2. Create a server for your squad.
3. Create a channel on your server for your squad.
4. Press T > /sdiscordcode (type this InGame) , After you type it Press F8 and the link and the code will appear there. Copy the link and also the code , Once you copy the link paste it on discord so you can invite the CIT Bot.
5. After the CIT Bot joined your server , type the code now on the channel you created for squad chat. The code should be like this .slink <code number> .

How to sync staff squaf chat to discord?

1. Same as the "How to sync squad chat to discord" but the command you will use is /sdiscordcode ssc

How unlink squad chat/ssc from discord?

Squad Chat :
1. Go InGame and Press T > type /sforceunlink or Press ~ / F8 > type sforceunlink.l , Then a message should appear.

SSC :
1. Go InGame and Press T > type /sforceunlink ssc or Press ~ / F8 > type sforceunlink ssc , Then a message should appear.

HeadBoss:
I've faced the similar issue.

Try to unverify your account then wait few time, one hour or two then do the same steps:

1- Verify your account In-Game using /dverify
2- Paste the code on discord.

That what I personally did, I had few hours before trying again. It worked.

Spec:

--- Quote from: Coke on 23 02, 2024, 09:42:53 am ---How to sync squad chat to discord?

1. You must have discord account.
2. Create a server for your squad.
3. Create a channel on your server for your squad.
4. Press T > /sdiscordcode (type this InGame) , After you type it Press F8 and the link and the code will appear there. Copy the link and also the code , Once you copy the link paste it on discord so you can invite the CIT Bot.
5. After the CIT Bot joined your server , type the code now on the channel you created for squad chat. The code should be like this .slink <code number> .

How to sync staff squaf chat to discord?

1. Same as the "How to sync squad chat to discord" but the command you will use is /sdiscordcode ssc

How unlink squad chat/ssc from discord?

Squad Chat :
1. Go InGame and Press T > type /sforceunlink or Press ~ / F8 > type sforceunlink.l , Then a message should appear.

SSC :
1. Go InGame and Press T > type /sforceunlink ssc or Press ~ / F8 > type sforceunlink ssc , Then a message should appear.

--- End quote ---

I know, I do everything. but it's not my problem

--- Quote from: HeadBoss on 23 02, 2024, 09:51:44 am ---I've faced the similar issue.

Try to unverify your account then wait few time, one hour or two then do the same steps:

1- Verify your account In-Game using /dverify
2- Paste the code on discord.

That what I personally did, I had few hours before trying again. It worked.

--- End quote ---

you mean i'll unverify my account and i'll verify it again ?

HeadBoss:
Unverify it the wait few hours and try the same steps you've done at first.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version