Author Topic: [+++] Giving Police Officers The Ability To Glue On The MCC Truck Without VIP...  (Read 3919 times)

Offline Harb

• Eagle Eye
  • Senior Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: SAPD
The MCC truck was a great addition to the law side. The MCC truck will help improve the RP in the game, yet it's not that useful on the field since it's not that fast. The MCC truck is capable of fitting huge numbers of police officers which could be used for various reasons such as law patrols or to move from a location to another in big groups without having to spawn more than one vehicle since most of the players don't have access to VIP in order to glue on the MCC truck. Giving access to police officers  to glue without VIP would help the law side to use the new MCC truck in numerous ways which could support the law side.

Here is a picture of the truck:

« Last Edit: 17 04, 2020, 12:12:26 am by Unity »

'Wisely, and slow. They stumble that run fast. - William Shakespeare.

Offline Bhairy

• The Fifth Pyramid
  • L3 Staff
Show content
The MCC truck was a great addition to the law side. The MCC truck will help improve the RP in the game, yet it's not that useful on the field since it's not that fast. The MCC truck is capable of fitting huge numbers of police officers which could be used for various reasons such as law patrols or to move from a location to another in big groups without having to spawn more than one vehicle since most of the players don't have access to VIP in order to glue on the MCC truck. Giving access to police officers  to glue without VIP would help the law side to use the new MCC truck in numerous ways which could support the law side.

Here is a picture of the truck:

well thats a great idea but,idk if what am going to say is possible to script but if it is then that would be better,making it like bus, many players can G in it. what am sayin will actually be better in RP, but idk if thats possible to script if its not then just ignore my post and count that as am postive about harb suggestion.
Proud Ex 5thStreetSaints Leader. The First Gangster group to achieve Level 9.
If you ever need help with anything DON’T hesitate to pm me.

Offline Harb

• Eagle Eye
Show content

well thats a great idea but,idk if what am going to say is possible to script but if it is then that would be better,making it like bus, many players can G in it. what am sayin will actually be better in RP, but idk if thats possible to script if its not then just ignore my post and count that as am postive about harb suggestion.

This would work even better, giving access to 8 players to ride as passengers.

there's no place to glue only in the roof so Better if 8 players Can G that I'll be better.

You could actually glue inside of the vehicle, just enter through the back door and you'll be fine.

Offline Sr.Manco™

• New Community Member
  • Hey. 😌👌🏻 -Reddit: https://t.co/J9i5PDXs9H ►ADM◄
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Discordia
  • Ingame: |ADM|Sr.Manco
  • Squad: ADM
there's no place to glue only in the roof so Better if 8 players Can G that I'll be better.

You can actually get inside of the vehicle using the doors behind it, just so you know (so there isn't really much need of scripting anything for it).

Anyway, it's a nice suggestion, also this actually makes sense in a more realistic way too; because the truck is an investigation unit (a mobile command center).

I'm upvoting your suggestion.  :thumb: :tick:
La 'Asociación de mancos' manda y no tu banda.

►ADM◄

-Steam: https://steamcommunity.com/id/MeLlamoAdac/

Offline Nervous

• FBI Director
  • The sky is the limit
  • Group: FBI
  • Ingame: Nervous[FBI]
It's nonsense to have an amazing interior and people can't glue on it. This truck is really well designed. I'm upvoting this suggestion because it will bring roleplay and at the same time more people will use this truck around the streets of SA.
A leader is one who knows the way goes the way and shows the way - John Maxwell

Offline Aerith

• The Sharpest
  • L3 Staff
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: SAS /SWAT Team
This would work even better, giving access to 8 players to ride as passengers.

You could actually glue inside of the vehicle, just enter through the back door and you'll be fine.
Well, you can't just press G that I'll be great and you can't glue inside just make many places and this made for patrols and Re-groups
Positive
Le pouvoir ça se prend, ça ne se donne pas.

Offline Charly

• Ingame: [ICM]Charly
  • Squad: Anti Riot Squad
Show content
It seems to me that Brian or Arran Give you MCC Truck and u can also used for warp cops so Ez pez in AR enter with this Truck and Die and come back in 2 sec lmfao as u always do abuse any FCK.

https://e.top4top.io/p_1548n7dcg1.png

z_z z_z

Harb's suggestion is great, we currently have some vehicles that non-VIP cops can glue on so adding a new one wouldn't harm anyone I think. It will be very useful for non-VIP officers, I'm positive on this.
~ police chief and mpcc trucks k1ng ~

Offline Revo.

• The Punisher
  • Outstanding Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: AvidaCompany
  • Ingame: Revo.
I want point that you are are right, adding this will support the players who doesn't have VIP to glue on the MCC truck on the law activities, so they don't need to spawn cars and keep following, in this way all the players will be together in the activity, instead of letting non VIP to recover vehicles.

Offline Sinon

• ★"Evil expects evil from others"★
  • Squad: Phantom_Troupe
Negative, we are having a huge trouble not to mention the ARs now are really sucks and people stopped attending it, the CnR is ruined, adding that will makes it more broken not they can spawn at it but will be able to glue, that’s hard on us the MCC it self is the main pain so please we don’t want to stay and just chatting in our team chat.
Thanks Coolit3 #Nathan Goku Black  <3.
Sinon ICM. (Head Staff)
Proud to be:
ToXiC Founder, Guard_Ghosts Trusted, Wall Co-founder, OG The_ReNeGaDeS Leader, Natusvincere Founder.

Special thanks <3 to General, Coolit, #Nathan, Goku Black, Dream, Tyga, Attacker, Damar, and Guard_Ghosts

Offline HosttyBoy

• Workaholic
  • Ingame: HosttyBoy
It seems to me that Brian or Arran Give you MCC Truck and u can also used for warp cops so Ez pez in AR enter with this Truck and Die and come back in 2 sec lmfao as u always do abuse any FCK.
This is a board is solely dedicated to discussions regarding server development, any trollish, inflammatory or disrespecting posts discriminating certain parties will be classified as a violation of this board's guidelines. Do not disrespect anyone when you give your opinion or comment on a certain discussion. Do not be aggressive, abide by forum rules.
Instagram : mojtabapourfathi

Offline Harb

• Eagle Eye
Negative, we are having a huge trouble not to mention the ARs now are really sucks and people stopped attending it, the CnR is ruined, adding that will makes it more broken not they can spawn at it but will be able to glue, that’s hard on us the MCC it self is the main pain so please we don’t want to stay and just chatting in our team chat.

I just don't get the difference between having the access to glue on the vehicle from spawning multiple other vehicles. How could this be an disadvantage for the criminal side?

Offline Gee

• Man of sin
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Bikers
The vehicle is large which fits many of units to glue on , It would serve mainly the law patrols and law group patrols, We do have FBI truck but it’s not as size as the MCC truck Which fits more players without a problem, Thus positive.

Offline Ptole

• The Belgian
  • Honorable
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: Ptole
  • Squad: NeXuS/Pigeons
Okay what's the difference going to be if we simply all glue on a hummer and spawn the MCC over there? This topic makes sense and should get added imo, this will just make it a vehicle to move from point A to B, not to chase criminals with.

Positive

Offline HosttyBoy

• Workaholic
  • Ingame: HosttyBoy
It needs more support to be marked as High or Medium priority so I'll just mark it as neutral priority so more people will state their opinions about this suggestion.
Instagram : mojtabapourfathi

Offline Sinon

• ★"Evil expects evil from others"★
  • Squad: Phantom_Troupe
Okay what's the difference going to be if we simply all glue on a hummer and spawn the MCC over there? This topic makes sense and should get added imo, this will just make it a vehicle to move from point A to B, not to chase criminals with.

Positive

So if there is no difference why you guys need it that bad?, because obviously it makes difference, if it does not, then this should be a useless suggestion, as it did nothing, but we all know it does, specially when the last update came “Wanted criminals can able to damage the MCC truck Arran + Brian), now you will be able to cover it and even if you died you would be able to respawn and come back to cover it again, thus Negative.
Thanks Coolit3 #Nathan Goku Black  <3.
Sinon ICM. (Head Staff)
Proud to be:
ToXiC Founder, Guard_Ghosts Trusted, Wall Co-founder, OG The_ReNeGaDeS Leader, Natusvincere Founder.

Special thanks <3 to General, Coolit, #Nathan, Goku Black, Dream, Tyga, Attacker, Damar, and Guard_Ghosts