Author Topic: [+++][Riddy] Being able to give players whatever weapon inside 336 dim.  (Read 1185 times)

Offline Dokt0R

• Donator L3
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: SAS
Good day!

Alright, so currently the situation is: a CEM can't give weapons for players, but can instead enable/disable specific ones to be used/unused in a specific event.

Here:
(part of the emmisc GUI)

Therefore, I hereby suggesting to add a new feature for CEMs, which is being able to give weapons (including projectiles, rocket launchers, dildos and etc..) to players either through the /em or the /emmisc panel, instead of enabling/disabling what we own in main dimension, which makes no sense.

Why?

- Some players join an event that require a single weapon without having the weapon, even though we eventnote that they have to buy one before eventwarping. They either ignore or simply don't pay attention to the chat box. And then boom, the event can't run due to that. (Dildo/Baseball bat free for all, as a simple example)
- A feature that's gonna be quite useful in HnS events. Very VERY useful in free for all events, and such events that require one or two unowned weapons.
- New and modern event ideas can be hosted if we can access to this.

How?

- Totally disable any single weapon a player owns when entering 336 dimension. Means if a CEM wants to host an event with X weapon, the same weapon has to be given through the panel, otherwise players can't hold anything in their hands.
- Adding a new tab for this, or better replace it with the current one in the /emmisc.

Additionally: If this got implemented, weapons that players own in the main dimension should be unrelated to the 336 ones and ammo have to be infinite inside the event dimension, because ammo we buy in main dim should be used in the same dim and not in the entertainment one.
« Last Edit: 04 12, 2022, 05:31:16 pm by Arran »

Offline M1D0

• The Legend
  • Honorable
  • INSANE.
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Bikers MC
I'm strongly supporting this. I remember that we faced an issue hosting an event as the weapons were being enabled/disabled for everyone. This will also be helpful, as some events need a particular kind of weapon that players don't even have, so it can be given by the EMs.

Offline Krakenizer

• Donator L1
  • видимо доволни
    Years
  • Group: CitiZeNs
  • Ingame: vinnie
Positive for the betterment of future events.

Offline Cyber

YearsYears
That would be awesome, and surely would open up a lot more opportunities for different events instead of having players use their own weapons. I honestly, though this was already a thing, it's something that would make sense for CEMs to be able to do. I'm voting positive; hopefully this gets accepted.

Offline hyperlink

• Regular Community Member
  • أَشْهَدُ أَنْ لَا إِلَهَ إِلَّا اللَّهُ
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: op
  • Squad: radiantz
really good idea  :tick:
أَشْهَدُ أَنْ لَا إِلَهَ إِلَّا اللَّهُ وَحْدَهُ لَا شَرِيكَ لَهُ وَأَشْهَدُ أَنَّ مُحَمَّدًا عَبْدُهُ وَرَسُولُهُ

Offline Impostor

YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: CitiZeNs
  • Ingame: Impostor
  • Squad: Hikers
Having the ability to give/restrict weapons sounds like a must-have feature that allows the creation of more diverse events.
More power to you CEMs  :tick:

Offline Blue.

• Community Event Manager
    YearsYears
  • Group: TR
  • Ingame: Blue
  • Squad: CCC
Reasonably necessary and helpful for CEMs. Upvoting.
Community Event Manager
Guide & Honorable
Ex. Group Level Manager
Ex. CIT News Administrator & Honorable
Ex. State Official
Ex. Arabic Translator
Senior Community Member

Offline Dragon

• أَشْهَدُ أَنْ لَا إِلَهَ إِلَّا اللَّهُ
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: FBI
  • Ingame: c$
  • Squad: op
Could make the events more enjoyable and I don't find any issue as long as the weapon will be removed when he's back to the main deminsion. Thus, Positive.

:tick:
أَشْهَدُ أَنْ لَا إِلَهَ إِلَّا اللَّهُ وَحْدَهُ لَا شَرِيكَ لَهُ وَأَشْهَدُ أَنَّ مُحَمَّدًا عَبْدُهُ وَرَسُولُهُ

Offline Nobody_

• Senior Community Member
  • Just keep swimming
    YearsYears
  • Group: The_ReNeGaDeS
  • Ingame: Noubody
  • Squad: Socios
Since CEMs are responsible for server events, I believe they should have full control in the special dimension. That includes giving whoever he wants whatever weapon he wants. I'm positive! :tick:

Moving up and down, side to side, like a rollercoaster

Offline Mask

• The ReNeGaDeS Leader
    YearsYears
  • Group: The ReNeGaDeS
a utility for HnS events where there are several hunters, really all players already have a weapon with which they can kill, and it will not cost anything to go to a store to buy a weapon, such as a dildo, baseball bat, golf club, chainsaw and etc, but it would not be bad to add this, it would be one more function for the CEM, and I do not think it would be abusive, and if it would be, action would be taken on the matter from parts of the high-level personnel, besides this will only be for the event dimension, so how abusive could this be? positive from me  :tick:

Offline Dokt0R

• Donator L3
  • Group: SAS
..there will be just one type, PvP as stated above.
Nope, plenty of event types are even mapped and ready you don't know about can't be hosted due to not having this feature. Different kind of on-foot survival events, and some I don't have to mention them here.

..otherwise it will be absolutely abused.
No CEM will, and can abuse the feature, because I actually don't have any idea in which way it can be abusable. If an event requires X weapon, whole participants are going to have the same weapon.

Offline Conroy

YearsYears
  • Group: FBI
  • Ingame: Conroy
Yes that makes sense, CEM's should have the ability to do this,  :tick:
"The supreme quality for leadership is unquestionably integrity. Without it, no real success is possible, no matter whether it is on a section gang, a football field, in an army, or in an office." - Dwight D. Eisenhower

Offline WooZy

• noturtype
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: CA
  • Ingame: WooZy
  • Squad: CCC
that will keep stuff more organised for CEMs, I can't wait for a dildo fight event already  :poggers:
saying yes :tick:
Left the game, thanks for everything
ex SO, GLM, DJ, Guide x2
ex L7 Civilian group creator

Offline TwCafe

• Honorable
  • Problems with Chinese language? Feel free to pm me
  • Ingame: TwCafe
  • Squad: Work
 :thumb: :tick:
TAIWAN No.1
08.12.2021 Added as Chinese Translator | 14.02.2022 Add as Discussion Moderator
08.21.2023 Add as Assistant Head State Official | 10.05.2022 Add as Senior Community Member
20.07.2023 Awarded as Honorable
Ex. MI6 Co-FounderEx. DRN_Backup Founder | Ex. DRN Honorable

Offline TwCafe

• Honorable
  • Problems with Chinese language? Feel free to pm me
  • Ingame: TwCafe
  • Squad: Work
14 positive votes. Marked as Low Priority.
TAIWAN No.1
08.12.2021 Added as Chinese Translator | 14.02.2022 Add as Discussion Moderator
08.21.2023 Add as Assistant Head State Official | 10.05.2022 Add as Senior Community Member
20.07.2023 Awarded as Honorable
Ex. MI6 Co-FounderEx. DRN_Backup Founder | Ex. DRN Honorable