Author Topic: [+++][B] Fix Farmer job progress  (Read 1293 times)

Offline Metall

• Pirus Founder
  • L2 Staff
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Pirus
  • Ingame: Metall
Re: [+++][B] Fix Farmer job progress
« Reply #75 on: 11 10, 2023, 04:11:22 pm »
The idea is nice but his suggested implemention as my friend here, Farm, explains. 200 bails with the same amount of progress per bail is somewhat tail over the rainbow. And another issue is, if you can refer to the current farming system (100 seeds per rotation), it would already require you alittle to or half of the field (longest fields SF sea farm and Blueberry farm) how much more if you use Flintstone farm. The current system already makes you plant back and forth 4x, harvest back and forth 4x, and walk (Fly if VIP) to pickup the bails 4x Back and forth around the field. As long as the gap per plant is not reduced, I dont think making the seeds to 200 would be much viable than we think.

This is related to job progress only, not the amount of actual bails being planted on the field.
L2 Staff Member, Community Event Manager, Group Level Manager, Discussion Board Moderator

Offline Clonazepam

• New Community Member
  • Wanna be a negro? do /Pirus in-game my bruda
    Years
  • Group: Pirus
  • Ingame: Clonazepam
  • Squad: Blackwater
« Reply #76 on: 13 10, 2023, 07:53:59 am »
I just wish this could be fixed soon.. as myself, there are many players who spent a lot of time as Farmer, we even challenged eachother to get Farmer daily top. It's time to bring those times back, when were 6-7 farmers at the same place waiting our seeds to grow..

:tick:

Upvote, cheers amigos.

Offline Violet

• State Official
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Hymie
  • Ingame: Violet
« Reply #77 on: 13 10, 2023, 07:57:04 am »
:tick: :tick: :tick:
I just wish this could be fixed soon.. as myself, there are many players who spent a lot of time as Farmer, we even challenged eachother to get Farmer daily top. It's time to bring those times back, when were 6-7 farmers at the same place waiting our seeds to grow..

Upvote, cheers amigos.
Hey, I just mentioned you and I know you was already posting while I am replying to your post..please avoid posting twice on the same suggestions. Next time you will be warned.
@Clonazepam

Offline 3eNab

• Regular Community Member
  • I love women at the age of 30
    Years
  • Group: neXus
  • Ingame: 3eNab
« Reply #78 on: 14 10, 2023, 01:33:27 pm »
RCM | Criminal + 45 | Guide

Offline Arran

• Administrator
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: [CIT]Arran
« Reply #79 on: 14 10, 2023, 03:14:07 pm »
Saturday 14th October 2023
- Picking up a bail as farmer now counts as 2 towards job progress, like how it was before a bug was fixed. (Arran + Metall)
Proof You Are so Much More Than What You Realise
Authority is not truth. Truth is authority.