Author Topic: Adding a new variant for the Super GT  (Read 2684 times)

Offline Liso

• Honorable
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: SAPD
Re: Adding a new variant for the Super GT
« Reply #15 on: 17 08, 2020, 03:23:09 pm »
To be honest, The Super GT isn't useful as before, it's seldom you find someone who is using it or driving it continuously and I suppose it's due to the current variant. But as long as it's speed vehicle, and it might be useful for criminals/civilians and even the law side. I believe that it's an easy suggestion to be implemented and add the new variant. Subsequently, the vehicle itself will be useful by players since it has a good view nor awesome alter look. Not to mention that the variant that you've stated in your suggestion is realistic and creative. Also, it won't harm since it's a pickable variant(s). Therefore, it might be a great addition so I am definitely supporting this suggestion.
Angel of darkness.

Offline Toby

• The Adventurous
  • Senior Community Member
  • All I am surrounded by is fear and dead men
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: SAPD/B13
Re: Adding a new variant for the Super GT
« Reply #16 on: 17 08, 2020, 04:36:16 pm »
I believe the current customization level Super GT offers is nothing compared to many other vehicles, hence having that variant added wouldn't harm. I'm certain that car without the rooftop looks so much better than the current version and everyone's gonna be happy about the addition of that variant. The mentioned car indeed is underrated at the moment due to it being not as attractive, you just compare it to Infernus or Turismo and you'll see everything yourself. However, if that suggestion is implemented we'll hopefully see more players drive it.

Absolutely supporting the suggestion.
« Last Edit: 17 08, 2020, 06:14:08 pm by Toby »
I have been a staff thrice and an ingame supporter once and I also created the Guide team and I did this and that and whatnot

risen from the ashes

Offline Vampire

• vompire
  • Non Administrative Staff
  • The Undeadly Thirst
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: [CIT]Vampire
Re: [Vampire] Adding a new variant for the Super GT
« Reply #17 on: 18 08, 2020, 06:31:12 pm »
Added.
"Being reminded for something you worked really hard is good to your soul, and see that you left your mark behind is good to your mind" - Vampire 2017