Author Topic: Adding a new variant for Freeway.  (Read 4328 times)

Offline TactiX77

• Outlaw
  • Junior Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Outlaws MC
Adding a new variant for Freeway.
« on: 30 07, 2020, 04:01:22 am »
Hey. I'm suggesting an addition of a new variant for Freeway which is removing this part: https://i.imgur.com/TJv7gA4.png
and keeping the saddlebags which gives us more options to change the style of the bike since it's so limited, MC community is getting bigger day by day yet we only have a few options in terms of customization.

Brian said it's possible to split it here but the topic was locked due to inactivity I suppose.

I hope to see this addition soon in the server, simple but really matters for us.

Adding this as an additional option for Brian to add, if possible.
More variants for freeway? :cool:

Screenshot:
Show content

Download link: http://www.mediafire.com/file/ug13r84tp7vaqgg/Harley_Davidson_Road_King.zip/file

Screenshot:
Show content

Download link: http://www.mediafire.com/file/6nlu6bt41xn6n54/Harley_Davidson_Electra_Glide.zip/file

Note: Any part could be removed from the freeway variant if the developer feels about making it look cooler.

Found by @Chapo, credits go to him. Add this into your topic @TactiX77
« Last Edit: 18 08, 2020, 06:34:44 pm by Vampire »

Offline Diamond

• Regular Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
Re: Adding a new variant for Freeway.
« Reply #1 on: 30 07, 2020, 04:13:25 am »
This would be great, as Brian has mentioned that he can do it but it didn't receive enough support. Not to mention that the original suggestion you linked was proposing a GTA mod which is something else. Nice catch to suggest such an idea to improve and upgrade the only valuable and official bike to the MC community, freeway.

If you want to split the variant to have the back "bags" only, I can add that

All it requires now is community support to your suggestion and hopefully it gets added. Good luck.

Youtube Channel
Diamond#4162

Offline Gang$ta

• New Community Member
  • Do not go gentle on that goodnight
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: Gang$ta
« Reply #2 on: 30 07, 2020, 05:29:24 am »
Personally, I've always wondered how would we could possibly have a new freeway variant in the future, as currently we barely have a couple of ones, and we've been riding with the same variants for a while, adding this suggested variation will mean alot to us riders if implemented, and also for the people who love the current one, it could stay in the server and the variation with only the Baggs at the back would also be implemented, that way we even have  even more variations to choose from. And I personally have had my eyes on it since I saw the exact same bike in GTA V. A simple change, a big difference.
Positive   :tick:
It is I, steve

Offline Toby

• The Adventurous
  • Senior Community Member
  • All I am surrounded by is fear and dead men
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: SAPD/B13
« Reply #3 on: 30 07, 2020, 11:02:45 am »
I'm sure additions of new vehicle variants is always good, I always support the addition of such stuff. Decent variety of tuning parts is something that won't really harm anyone and wouldn't require much effort to be added knowing there already are certain vehicles that support different variants.
Moreover, one of the developers said it can be added with no problem so I don't see why we shouldn't support that.

Positive.
I have been a staff thrice and an ingame supporter once and I also created the Guide team and I did this and that and whatnot

risen from the ashes

Offline RonParu

• ♉If you treat me good, I will treat you better.♉
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: SAPD
  • Ingame: RonParu
  • Squad: The_Society
« Reply #4 on: 30 07, 2020, 12:21:59 pm »
I usually use freeway whenever I roam around the map or going to some place when i'm off-duty, i'd really love to see more variants for Freeway since i've already said that I usually use it for roaming and I think this won't give any harm but will give more options or variants for us to choose. Thus i'll vote POSITIVE.
Freelance Software Developer | CS Student | C#, VB.NET, C, Java, Python

Offline Forager

• guest61234 ~ 83079
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: AvidaCompany
  • Ingame: Forager
  • Squad: The_Expendables
« Reply #5 on: 30 07, 2020, 06:19:32 pm »
I support the addition of this. It will help players / groups that uses this vehicle. Addition of variant of vehicles is a good improvement for the server. And since there's no problem adding this, and there's someone that will work on this, then it is worth implementing. Positive.  :tick:
Have Courage and Be Kind <3

Offline Hanns

• Donator L1
  • Staffs nightmare
« Reply #6 on: 31 07, 2020, 11:50:47 pm »
The current variont looks weired, And it makes that bike so ugly. There are alot of MC groups who use this Bike with it's ugly style, So changing it will obviously change their game style, And their game way, Also obviously their group activities will be improved, Positive.

Offline Louai

• Welcome to Los Chaos
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: ₵Ⱨ₳Ø₴₲Ʉ₳ⱤĐł₳₦₴
  • Ingame: Louai
  • Squad: ᴅʀɪꜰᴛᴡᴏʀᴋꜱ
« Reply #7 on: 01 08, 2020, 03:26:36 pm »
I don't see any thing harmful on adding a new variant since it goes back to the players favorite choice , for me freeway really need more than 1 variant cause it have so much objects that can be split or can get added to the model , but the idea of removing that part and keeping the backside it will be a cool idea , supporting the suggestion  :tick:

Ex.Pirus Leader | ChaosGuardians Leader
Ex.NKMK CO-Founder
"Someday we will all just be a memory for some people; I just want that memory to be a good one "

Offline TroubleShot

• Life is Good
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: TroubleShot
« Reply #8 on: 03 08, 2020, 08:51:29 am »
Freeway is the most common used bike in server nowadays, mostly MC Groups (Motorcycle club) that use it for roadtrips, criminal activities, group activities and many more.

Adding a Variant for freeway would be awesome!! And it will look more modern to server, I personally think that freeway needs a 1 variant (or more) and it will look more simple and good if players can choose wether to remove some objects of the bike with their own choice and choose what's good for the bike, it would be great if this get added. Im definitely POSITIVE :tick:

Goodluck with the other votes :)
Ex. CB CB again for 2nd time :ez:

Sons die, Redwood Bleeds

Offline Stone

YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: TR
  • Ingame: Stone
  • Squad: Elixir FOREVER
« Reply #9 on: 03 08, 2020, 09:05:57 am »
All I can say is freeway is a great bike and I usally using it when I am bored to drive around the map. I see no harm implenting this one and we all know we already got 3 variant but I guess adding more will be awesome and there is more options where players can choose, Positive.
Trust the process.
Added Stone as Filipino Helper. (25.06.2020 Clarke)
Omar, Stone, and SuperSonic added as Trial Criminal Boss. (03.08.2020 CB Team)
Traxex and Stone added as handlers. (GMs + Vampire)

Offline FerociusWizz

• Ferociously Graceful Police Officer.
  • Group: SAPD
  • Ingame: Wiz
  • Squad: Prodigy
« Reply #10 on: 03 08, 2020, 09:35:01 am »
Freeway is the most common bike used in CIT and I see no harm in adding a new variant to give it a new look, many MC clubs would agree this as it will enhance Roleplay through Roadtrips and many events like Bikeshows. So yea im supporting the suggestion :tick:
U77 Superintendent Wizz from San Andreas Police Department
Mi Familia.

Offline Inno#

• Beautiful flowers have the sharpest thorns
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: Inno#
« Reply #11 on: 03 08, 2020, 11:22:43 am »
No one can deny that one of the most used vehicle in the game is Freeway. There are multiple MC groups in game, and of course, Their main vehicle is Freeway. We all know that there are very limited options to choose from, when it comes to Freeway variants. Allowing players to modify their vehicle is only logical and I feel that we should be given this feature asap.
Positive.

Offline Zaqe

• I'm ur nightmare
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: Zaqe
« Reply #12 on: 03 08, 2020, 11:33:17 am »
All of the motorcycle clubs/groups of our server widely use Freeway, because of obvious reasons. Also most LS players enjoy riding this vehicle as it's one of the most promising vehicles. But there is the problem of lack of options when it comes to it's variants. More features will cause no hsrn and no threat to anyone in anyway. I think it's good suggestion. I will vote Positive.
8)

Offline Linh-sama#<3

• New Community Member
  • Just be myself
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: whatever
  • Ingame: Linh-Sama
  • Squad: whatever
« Reply #13 on: 03 08, 2020, 01:02:49 pm »
I agree with this proposal, the MC community is growing and there are many people interested in it, the freeway is also a popular car so we can add a new look to it, it will be useful for organizing bikershow and diversifying for players
I'll vote Positive :tick:

Offline Emre

• Outstanding Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #14 on: 03 08, 2020, 06:12:48 pm »
Removing this wouldn't cause any texture bugs I think so this won't make the game cursed. I'm not a bike guy but I love freeway in-game but I can't use it the way looks cool because of the thing mentioned here. My vote is positive for this small but good looking detail update  :tick: .