Author Topic: [+++] Award long-term cops and criminals with the HD kill font  (Read 1205 times)

Offline Blue.

• Community Event Manager
    YearsYears
  • Group: TR
  • Ingame: Blue
  • Squad: CCC
Re: Award long-term cops and criminals with the HD kill font
« Reply #15 on: 08 12, 2023, 05:04:23 pm »
 :thumb: :tick:
Community Event Manager
Guide & Honorable
Ex. Group Level Manager
Ex. CIT News Administrator & Honorable
Ex. State Official
Ex. Arabic Translator
Senior Community Member

Online RX1

• Senior Community Member
  • They feared me because I feared nothing
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Hymie
« Reply #16 on: 08 12, 2023, 05:14:13 pm »
yes !  :tick:

Offline Hustle

YearsYearsYears
« Reply #17 on: 08 12, 2023, 05:32:20 pm »
This will increase the activity for players to grind more for a reward that is actually good for their long-term dedication.  :tick:

Offline Aeoutras

• Junior Community Member
    YearsYears
  • Group: Project X
  • Squad: ᵂʰⁱᵗᵉᴮᵉᵃʳᵈ
« Reply #18 on: 08 12, 2023, 05:35:03 pm »
Great suggestion, I believe that after reaching L60, I believe giving (HD font kill) I think it is necessary, almost after L60 "arrest  point or Life points"increase more and so in general it will bring more benefits for players to gain awards from the sytems  :tick:

Offline MadaFuq

• Junior Community Member
  • Keep lurkin' im doin' good!
  • Group: Banlieue13
  • Ingame: -
  • Squad: RadiantZ
« Reply #19 on: 08 12, 2023, 05:46:01 pm »
 :tick: :tick: :tick:
`
I got the urge to pull my dick from the dirt and fuck the whole universe!

Offline mx

• New Community Member
  • لا اله الا الله محمد رسول الله
    YearsYearsYears
  • Group: Team1O
  • Ingame: 1Omaxd
« Reply #20 on: 08 12, 2023, 06:41:31 pm »
absolutely not, this is so awkward to see players around with those shitty fonts why cit can't be normal like old days 2011-2019 :cros:
« Last Edit: 08 12, 2023, 06:43:13 pm by maxd »
takea'seat

Online RX1

• They feared me because I feared nothing
  • Group: Hymie
« Reply #21 on: 08 12, 2023, 06:47:14 pm »
absolutely not, this is so awkward to see players around with those shitty fonts why cit can't be normal like old days 2011-2019 :cros:
Hum? Players around? You're talking about 10-20 players only. Read the suggestion before you give your vote as well.

Offline Uzaki

• L2 Staff
  • Born, Live, Die and REPEAT.
  • Group: KLM
  • Ingame: Uzaki
  • Squad: Cupcakes
« Reply #22 on: 08 12, 2023, 07:05:41 pm »
well you have to know that 5M RP is not that easy to get, and why not we should get a simple font for reaching that?, also you get the font for free and you can't sell it or send it to anyone else so what we loosing?.
Positive.

With the bloating and everyone in the CnR Side teaming up to pump up the RP and AP they receive on missions. I'm not denying its not easy to get but I still don't agree specially coming from a person who set the requirements just exactly below his stats.

Offline Lucifer.

• FBI Leader
  • Regular Community Member
  • Your local crime-solving Devil
    YearsYears
  • Group: FBI
« Reply #23 on: 08 12, 2023, 07:11:36 pm »
With the bloating and everyone in the CnR Side teaming up to pump up the RP and AP they receive on missions. I'm not denying its not easy to get but I still don't agree specially coming from a person who set the requirements just exactly below his stats.

You can make it 15m AP for cops for all I care, it's just that in Police community 10m AP is seen as a huge milestone, and you kinda get bragging rights once you reach that. I did not set it at that mark just so I could receive it, but instead because it is seen as a remarkable thing among us cops.

This vote is invalid and should be disregarded because I already addressed what you're saying in the main post.

I put my suggestion (Font kill) in first place for those who put in a lot of work to level up legends and keep the game active during the "Season," which was enjoyable and they received awards for it. However, there are a lot of players who hardly play and log in only to goof around; you hardly ever see them engage in combat, yet they will receive that reward so easily. It's acceptable to have it for each season. If it's truly necessary, wait for the upcoming season and put in the same amount of effort as those who did..  :cros:

Well you do make sense but don't you think the players who got these high amounts of AP and WP deserve some reward too? They're long term dedicated members of the community and their stats show that they have played a huge role in the CnR game, which is the main gamemode of the server. They have made way more efforts than people who only play during battlepass seasons.
« Last Edit: 08 12, 2023, 07:16:15 pm by Lucifer. »
-------------------------------------

Offline IamAhmed

• New Community Member
    Years
« Reply #24 on: 08 12, 2023, 09:07:49 pm »
Its good idea becuse they worked hard and to be the players acitvty in cops and crims to get it so my vote is  :tick:

Offline Dread

• DeltaTeam General
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #25 on: 09 12, 2023, 07:25:35 am »
The requirements mentioned in this suggestion aren't that easy to achieve, therefore I believe people should be rewarded for their efforts. Positive.  :tick:
أَشْهَدُ أَنْ لَا إِلَهَ إِلَّا اللَّهُ وَحْدَهُ لَا شَرِيكَ لَهُ وَأَشْهَدُ أَنَّ مُحَمَّدًا عَبْدُهُ وَرَسُولُهُ

Online Wish'

• AvidaCompany Founder
  • Guide
  • TOP 10 AFK PLAYER
    YearsYearsYears
  • Group: DeltaTeam
  • Squad: Undying
« Reply #26 on: 09 12, 2023, 08:03:51 am »
It's good to see that only a small number of players have different fonts because it's unique. This suggestion is only good to those who have already received a high number of criminal or arrested points, so I expect different rewards in place of fonts. I'm not sure why people preferred fonts over other rewards, since fonts are just names that appear when you kill someone. let the players who have them stand out from the rest of everyone. NEGATIVE
Super Sexy Founder Of Undying (Squad)
- Added Wish as Filipino Helper. (15.03.2023 Golem + GMs)
- June 17th: @Wish Accepted for JCM. -- Rubby + FMMs
- March 16th: @Wish Accepted for RCM. -- Ghost + FMMs

Offline Lucifer.

• FBI Leader
  • Your local crime-solving Devil
    YearsYears
  • Group: FBI
« Reply #27 on: 09 12, 2023, 09:15:25 am »
It's good to see that only a small number of players have different fonts because it's unique. This suggestion is only good to those who have already received a high number of criminal or arrested points, so I expect different rewards in place of fonts. I'm not sure why people preferred fonts over other rewards, since fonts are just names that appear when you kill someone. let the players who have them stand out from the rest of everyone. NEGATIVE

AP and WP are combat related aspects of the game just like battlepass season was. Both having the same reward does not hurt anyone as long as the requirements are high as I mentioned.
-------------------------------------

Offline JAAAY.

• ChosenOnes Founder
  • New Community Member
  • Nothing stay the same.
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: ChosenOnes
  • Ingame: JAAAY
  • Squad: Brutality
« Reply #28 on: 09 12, 2023, 09:44:08 am »
NEGATIVE It's like you're just suggesting this because you already meet the requirements. If you/they really want the HD Font kill then participate to the upcoming season.

Offline mx

• New Community Member
  • لا اله الا الله محمد رسول الله
    YearsYearsYears
  • Group: Team1O
  • Ingame: 1Omaxd
« Reply #29 on: 09 12, 2023, 09:56:53 am »
Hum? Players around? You're talking about 10-20 players only. Read the suggestion before you give your vote as well.
stop telling me what to do you are not a topic creator so just stay way from others opinion. I just wanna say that this was seasonal event reward you must have to complete it if you cant achieve it in past so stop making some more random ways to get your own kill assist message font.
takea'seat