Author Topic: CIT 2 CnR/RP Announced  (Read 3605 times)

Offline Arran

• Administrator
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: [CIT]Arran
CIT 2 CnR/RP Announced
« on: 08 03, 2011, 10:07:42 pm »
I'm happy to announce that work will begin on a new verison of our popular gamemode CnR/RP which recently held 94 players at one time and has over 4300 accounts registered.

What is going to be different?
We are going to do as much work as possible adding all the new features you guys want, all the features we want and also rewrite some of the older systems the server currently uses like the vehicle system.

When will CIT 2 CnR/RP be released?
As soon as Multi Theft Auto release MTA:SA 1.1 this is because of the vast amount of new scripting features we are given in this new version, the new version will be developed on MTA SA 1.1 nightlies (beta versions)

When is MTA:SA 1.1 being released?
Only MTA know that. But we can guess based on the percentage complete on the MTA bug tracker here: http://bugs.mtasa.com/roadmap_page.php

What does this mean for me?
Do not expect any new features to the server for a month or more. Instead, expect a super update when you first join our server after the release of 1.1 :)

Is this a good thing?
Yes. As we will be on a developement server it means that we will not have the same distractions that a public server has meaning that we will be able to focus a lot more.

I want to know something more
You can ask any questions or show your support by replying to this topic.
Proof You Are so Much More Than What You Realise
Authority is not truth. Truth is authority.

VGMaster

Re: CIT 2 CnR/RP Announced
« Reply #1 on: 08 03, 2011, 10:56:08 pm »
Will bugs still be fixed?

Offline Arran

• Administrator
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: [CIT]Arran
Re: CIT 2 CnR/RP Announced
« Reply #2 on: 08 03, 2011, 11:31:38 pm »
The important ones yes.

Hopefully that won't be many as I've been working hard for weeks stamping them out.
Proof You Are so Much More Than What You Realise
Authority is not truth. Truth is authority.