Author Topic: Disabling skin-changes GUI while wanted  (Read 878 times)

Offline MaXenon

• The Dragonborn
  • Senior Community Member
  • Creator of the Gangsta Nation
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: FFH
  • Ingame: MaXenon
Disabling skin-changes GUI while wanted
« on: 18 05, 2015, 10:40:52 pm »
What is the idea/problem about?: Disabling being able to get the GUI of the stuffs while you are wanted in stores.
Description: Today, I was doing a cop killing event, I was running to kill an cop, the stuffs GUI came up on my screen so I wasn't able to move and the cop killed me, what about disabling being able to get that GUI while you are wanted, also the same thing to the law side, so it won't be an exploit.
What would this improve/fix: So wanted criminal won't be annoying from getting this GUI while they are wanted in an store.
Why does this needs to be added?: Just to avoid being frozen after robbing the store/you are wanted.
Can you provide us any examples?: Just disabling being able to get this GUI while you are wanted.

Summary;
When you are robbing a store and running in the store, suddenly the skin-changes GUI appears and you can't move until you close it. It will just annoy you. No one buys any skin from the store that they are robbing. This suggestion made to disable getting GUI while wanted. Everytime you walk across the marker, a text will appear "You can not change your skin from clothe shops while wanted".

Note: You will still be able to use /vipskin while wanted.

Offline Arran

• Administrator
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: [CIT]Arran
Re: Disabling skin-changes GUI while wanted
« Reply #1 on: 19 05, 2015, 01:48:14 pm »
I've simply made it so the marker does nothing while you're robbing a store.
Proof You Are so Much More Than What You Realise
Authority is not truth. Truth is authority.