Author Topic: Drugs for newbies.  (Read 1881 times)

Offline IronMan

• Honorable
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: DeltaTeam
Drugs for newbies.
« on: 31 05, 2015, 06:27:25 pm »
What is the suggestion going about?: Drugs for newbies.
Description: As we had this system before so newbies was starting with few hits of drugs. As we have got drugs again so every newbie will start with 15 hits of crack and 15 hits of speed drug (again).
What would this suggestion improve: Newbies gameplay.
Why does this needs to be added?: To make newbies life better.
Can you provide us any examples?: That is not needed, as I explained it well above.

Ministers Of New CITizenry,
Wilz & IronMan

Offline BlackyMan

• 5th Founder
  • Outstanding Community Member
  • A goal is a dream with a deadline.
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: 5thStreetSaints
  • Ingame: 5th|BlackyMan
  • Squad: ✖
Re: Drugs for newbies.
« Reply #1 on: 02 06, 2015, 03:25:39 am »
What would this suggestion improve: Newbies gameplay.
Why does this needs to be added?: To make newbies life better.

Why do u always want to make everything simple?
CIT became boring cuz of suggestions like this.
Playing something without having any goals sucks,it's just forcing u to actually quit the game.
Newbies should find the damn way how to earn/get/train something ALONE.
Try to compare how newbies in 2012-2013 found their way how to actually play on this server.By finding the way how to explore something new,how to train yourself and to set some goals for what you'll do..I mean,just try to compare how ppl are getting everything on the table now,getting served everything at once,that's why some of the old players won't even play anymore,cuz they reached their goals,and there is nothing more to reach.
Also,it's kinda sad that every newbie can get the same advantages as every other (old) player.
                                                           Force yourself, and you will be suprised what you can do.
Ex. nR7Gaming Leader | Now. Proud to be 5thStreetSaints Founder

Offline Nordie

• Junior Community Member
  • The cutiest of your nightmares ^._.^
  • Group: 1337
« Reply #2 on: 02 06, 2015, 08:07:53 am »
Why do u always want to make everything simple?
CIT became boring cuz of suggestions like this.
Playing something without having any goals sucks,it's just forcing u to actually quit the game.
Newbies should find the damn way how to earn/get/train something ALONE.
Try to compare how newbies in 2012-2013 found their way how to actually play on this server.By finding the way how to explore something new,how to train yourself and to set some goals for what you'll do..I mean,just try to compare how ppl are getting everything on the table now,getting served everything at once,that's why some of the old players won't even play anymore,cuz they reached their goals,and there is nothing more to reach.
Also,it's kinda sad that every newbie can get the same advantages as every other (old) player.

I tried to say something like you said here. I totally agreed with you. But "smart" moderators deleting "useless" posts.
That's why I against this suggestion. New players should get their first VIP/drugs/money etc. by themselves, it shouldn't be gift.
Nordie OldKiller

Nothing impossible and nobody unbeateable...

Offline FlaMe

• 'It is just the beginning'
  • Group: ArmedForces
« Reply #3 on: 02 06, 2015, 08:37:39 am »
I disagree.Why we have to do the same somthing again ? Why we don't try a new somthing ? I think this Suggestion has no benefits because it is not too hard to get crack and Speed also The new player always start playing with weapons and Money and this is enough he is not need for drugs because he won't be ready to use it yet also he won't know how to use it.
"If you're good at something never do it for free"

Offline Nordie

• The cutiest of your nightmares ^._.^
  • Group: 1337
« Reply #4 on: 02 06, 2015, 09:16:47 am »
I disagree.Why we have to do the same somthing again ? Why we don't try a new somthing ? I think this Suggestion has no benefits because it is not too hard to get crack and Speed also The new player always start playing with weapons and Money and this is enough he is not need for drugs because he won't be ready to use it yet also he won't know how to use it.
In addition to this I want notice: not all players are crims/cops. That means: not all players need drugs. What if newbie is civil and registered in SF with goal to work hard? If he  get drugs he won't use it. It he won't get drugs and players who started from LS will get it will be unfair. One more reason why I against this suggestion.
Nordie OldKiller

Nothing impossible and nobody unbeateable...

Offline IronMan

• Honorable
  • Group: DeltaTeam
« Reply #5 on: 02 06, 2015, 09:42:15 am »
Try to compare how newbies in 2012-2013 found their way how to actually play on this server.By finding the way how to explore something new,how to train yourself and to set some goals for what you'll do.
That time we had drugs and every newbie used to get drugs once they resgistered an account.

Yes, I agree but 15 hits won't hurt anyone.

In addition to this I want notice: not all players are crims/cops. That means: not all players need drugs. What if newbie is civil and registered in SF with goal to work hard? If he  get drugs he won't use it. It he won't get drugs and players who started from LS will get it will be unfair. One more reason why I against this suggestion.
Unfair? How? If you will start your CIT life even as a civilian you will get drugs.

Offline Arran

• Administrator
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: [CIT]Arran
« Reply #6 on: 02 06, 2015, 02:24:44 pm »
Added.
Proof You Are so Much More Than What You Realise
Authority is not truth. Truth is authority.