Author Topic: Remove the ability from from cops to teleport to criminal villa  (Read 790 times)

Offline Droidy

• Senior Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: San Andreas PD
  • Ingame: Droidy[SAPD]
I don't know if this was suggested or not before, but as I have seen, this is not added in game.

What is the suggestion going about?: Remove the ability from cops(Police team) of teleport to Criminal Villa
Description: Well , I saw many cops abusing the teleport to troll the events by standing there and forced criminal to get wanted level and that what gonna happen criminals there would start shooting the cop and getting stars of wanted level and then you'll see cops coming with huge amount of their team and end up by killing all criminals there and that make the host canceled his activity
What would this suggestion improve: CnR Gameplay
Why does this needs to be added?: because cops have Law farm and there they're able to make their activity without any problems also they've another feature that make criminals unable to teleport to law farm
Can you provide us any examples?: I want to make Criminal-Villa rapid transport similar to Law farm (Only crime and civilians are able to teleport to C-Villa) Click here

Positive things for Police service from my suggestion is : Lower the punishments for cops (for Trolling and Exploiting #4) , Improve their skills and tactics(That improve the usage of "Law farm")and better CnR gameplay

Offline Arran

• Administrator
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: [CIT]Arran
Re: Remove the ability from from cops to teleport to criminal villa
« Reply #1 on: 09 06, 2015, 02:33:59 pm »
Added.
Proof You Are so Much More Than What You Realise
Authority is not truth. Truth is authority.