Author Topic: Making the drug command work automatically like F4  (Read 905 times)

Offline CaptainPrice

• Senior Community Member
  • a.k.a "JackPrice"
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: CaptainPrice
Making the drug command work automatically like F4
« on: 12 08, 2015, 12:05:36 pm »
What is the suggestion going about?: Making the drug bind / command work automatically.
Description: As we all know, there is a bind which provides us the ability to use drugs faster. For people who don't know this yet it's /bind key takedrug name amount. What I noticed is that we're not able to use that command to get a drug automatically. With the new system of drugs, that command possibly got removed or something. By saying automatically I mean the ability to enable a drug as you do in F4. When you use a drug in F4, you don't have to press it again to re-enable. When a drug's time is over, it's getting automatically enabled again. So, what I suggest is being able to have that exact ability in the bind / command. The standard command is /takedrug name amount.
What would this suggestion improve: Shooting gameplay.
Why does this needs to be added?: Could be shown useful especially for players who're always turfing and fighting in ARs or CEs.
Can you provide us any examples?: It's not possible to provide any SS, but I will give a clear example. Let's say that I want to bind crack but not a specific amount. Just automatically. I should be able to use /bind 1 takedrug crack 0 to make it work automatically. So, when the time of drug usage is over, the drug will still working by using another one. To make the drug work in an auto-way, the amount should be set in zero.
" Sometimes you find yourself in the middle of nowhere and sometimes in the middle of nowhere you find yourself "

Offline Arran

• Administrator
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: [CIT]Arran
Re: Making the drug command work automatically like F4
« Reply #1 on: 16 08, 2015, 01:20:21 pm »
Added.
Proof You Are so Much More Than What You Realise
Authority is not truth. Truth is authority.