Author Topic: Extending the area of robbery for the Graveyard Armed Robbery  (Read 1087 times)

Offline Mashupper

• Donator L3
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: FightForHonor
  • Ingame: Mashupper
  • Squad: #AC Founder

I came up with this suggestion. Full discussion and voting process went down Here

The idea of this suggestion is to extend the robbery area of the Graveyard Armed Robbery, reasons for this are simple, robbing the Graveyard tends to be an issue for criminals and cops.

For Criminals:

- They are cramped together with like 30+ inside the mausoleum.
- It causes lag.
- It is difficult to kill when all are aiming at one door.
- It's also difficult to kill when so close together so you have to keep punching the guy ahead of you when shooting.
- It's difficult to escape when you are done due to a large quantity of police officers covering the door with guns blazing.

For Police Officers:

- It also causes lag.
- It's hard for them to get a clean kill by shooting through a small door.
- If they somehow rushed in to get a kill, they get killed themselves within a matter of 5 seconds without getting a single kill.
- As there is only one entrance/exit, they can't get a kill

Again, as criminals are so camped in a such a small place, it's difficult for both sides to do much damage and if cops had to rush in and survive for some reason, there is nowhere for the criminals to go except for outside and lose the robbery altogether. This way would make it more even and both sides will be able to have a more outgoing battle, and if accepted, I have an idea to have CMEs to place stairs on both sides of the mausoleum so that criminals can get to the roof if there are cops on top.

Here is a description of the area I am proposing (pardon my bad painting):

Show content

Poll Outcome:

Positive Votes: 63 (87.5%)
Negative Votes: 9 (12.5%)
« Last Edit: 23 08, 2015, 03:04:36 pm by Mashupper »

Life is short, make the best of what little time you have left
Achievements: Senior Community Member / Community Map Editor / Minister of Crime / Criminal Boss / Donator L3 / Notable Criminal / FFH Pawnbroker
Mashupper

Offline Zach

• Senior Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
Re: Extending the area of robbery for the Graveyard Armed Robbery
« Reply #1 on: 04 09, 2015, 02:46:34 pm »
Satisfactory report, has provided reasons for both sides and I agree with this, the AR is way too cramped and needs to be opened up.

I can provide coordinates if it's necessary for the points ABCD if that helps in anyway because I'm not sure at all but the image states enough.
I miss nr7

Offline Arran

• Administrator
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: [CIT]Arran
Re: Extending the area of robbery for the Graveyard Armed Robbery
« Reply #2 on: 05 09, 2015, 10:35:27 pm »
Added.
Proof You Are so Much More Than What You Realise
Authority is not truth. Truth is authority.