Author Topic: You get killed when standing in front of cinema screen for 10 seconds  (Read 1261 times)

Offline Marin.

• Junior Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
What is your suggestion?: You get killed when standing in front of cinema screen for 10 seconds
Description of your suggestion and what it will improve?: There is many trollers at the cinema, they're jumping into screen, flying there with their jetpacks and waving infront of the screen. Adding this will would improve cinema as trollers will get automatically killed.

Area: http://i.imgur.com/YlW0c5k.jpg
Output when you step into that area: "You have 10 seconds to move away from the cinema screen or you will get killed".

Prove that your suggestion is needed?: Trollers at the cinema are unstoppable while there is no admin there so adding this would help a lot.
« Last Edit: 24 08, 2015, 02:53:41 am by MarinFTW »
In an age of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act. — George Orwell

Offline Zach

• Senior Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
They can troll regardless, 10 seconds isn't enough IMO.

A better idea would be making it so they lose HP when they enter that zone or adding an invisible/transparent object that'll surround that area of the cinema, if it doesn't have issues with the cinema streaming of course. @Brian92 mentioning Brian to make sure a transparent object wouldn't interfere with the streaming.
« Last Edit: 01 09, 2015, 04:26:24 pm by Zach »
I miss nr7

Offline Brian

• Administrator
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
Added some objects with Alpha 0 so kids won't bother anymore, if needed I can move them a bit far and make the invisible cube bigger.