Author Topic: [Resolved] Tug at SF job  (Read 2224 times)

Mike-D

[Resolved] Tug at SF job
« on: 27 04, 2012, 05:44:40 pm »
Hey everybody, well we all know that some people come get the pilot job with another job vehicle or take the train from LS, and have to walk all the way to the plane markers.

Well, me and some other Pilots were talking and we think it would be really great for us, and newer players, if you could simply spawn a Tug, and or Baggage by the job marker at the SF airport, so it could be used to travel to the plane spawns in alot less time.

Thanks for reading. - Mike
« Last Edit: 01 05, 2012, 04:40:33 pm by Arran »

Jethilby

Re: Pilot Suggestion - New vehicle.
« Reply #1 on: 27 04, 2012, 11:08:50 pm »
I like this, I always hate getting there then having to take the job and walking that far it makes me go "-__-", so yes I would agree with this because some of the new player or even frequent players are poor and cannot afford vehicales. I do not see how this could be abused either so +1 from me.

Mike-D

« Reply #2 on: 29 04, 2012, 12:37:41 am »
Yes Jethilby, that's what I have in mind is the newer/poor players is for them to be able to drive to get the job, but also I have the hard working civilians in mind, who are always in a job vehicle.

Anyways, thanks everybody who's voted up, it means a lot that people agree with me.

Offline OlezhkA

• Senior Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: 1337
« Reply #3 on: 29 04, 2012, 01:15:12 am »
Yes, It's really useful. I think it's good idea. +1 from me.

ToshFSS

« Reply #4 on: 29 04, 2012, 04:56:15 am »
Nice idea, but, as a plan B, you should ask for a free bike spawn (or any other non-explosive vehicle spawn), to avoid faggios or Karts been used as explosives by trolls.

HeatBlast

« Reply #5 on: 29 04, 2012, 01:52:48 pm »
u are just lazy  :( :( :(

Offline Lelouch

• The Chinese
  • Outstanding Community Member
  • "Make your passion your profession" - Rancho
  • Group: San Andreas PD
  • Ingame: Lelouch[SAPD]
  • Squad: LLW
« Reply #6 on: 29 04, 2012, 05:10:08 pm »
u got my thumbs up! everytime I take job, im tired of walking meters (i think) just to walk to andromeda/plane spawners, so yeah would be helpfu if implemented..

Lelouch - Former High Staff - SAPD Veteran - Honorary Police Chief
"Weak people revenge. Strong people forgive. Intelligent people ignore."

sero67

« Reply #7 on: 29 04, 2012, 05:35:34 pm »
I think they don't need it

Offline Rusty

• Honorable
  • Forever a CITizen
  • Group: SAPD
  • Ingame: Rusty
  • Squad: N/A
« Reply #8 on: 29 04, 2012, 10:06:15 pm »
Nice idea, but, as a plan B, you should ask for a free bike spawn (or any other non-explosive vehicle spawn), to avoid faggios or Karts been used as explosives by trolls.

I agree with this. It would also be easier to map/script than having to create a new type of spawner with vehicles that currently aren't used.
Need help with something CIT-related? Answers to many questions can be found in the Tutorials & Guides section. If you can't find what you're looking for there, ask about your issue in the General Support / Questions section and someone will be happy to help you.

kisho

« Reply #9 on: 30 04, 2012, 03:09:59 am »
nice suggestion! using airport vehicles for transport +1

Mike-D

« Reply #10 on: 30 04, 2012, 11:09:04 pm »
Well, yes Tosh and Rusty, I do agree with you it would be a lot easier to simply use the already used bike spawn, but then anyone would be able to grab a bike or faggio and troll the pilots with it, like some people at the LS airport already do with their cars, by crashing under our planes when we land and pretty much killing us, if the spawner was limited to just pilots, I would totally agree with it, but at that point, wouldn't it be just as hard as making a Tug, and Baggage spawner, as it would making a seperate bike spawner for pilots? (I have no idea really, I've never attempted scripting.)

Anyways, either or, I would be more than happy with,  as I could continue taking the train after my criminal activities, but only having to walk like half the distance because of a new spawner.

Offline Shade

• Junior Community Member
  • Fluorite's eye
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: Shade
  • Squad: Niblets
« Reply #11 on: 01 05, 2012, 03:20:40 pm »
gotta agree with this +1 this is an advantage to new or poor players in CIT
[18-5-2017] [01:40:30] [CIT]xb0x|KLM renamed CPL-Shade.[AF] to PFC-Shade.[AF]