Author Topic: [+++] [Nuko] Adding spectators for /duel area.  (Read 3571 times)

Online Violet

• State Official
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Hymie
  • Ingame: Violet
[+++] [Nuko] Adding spectators for /duel area.
« on: 15 04, 2021, 06:30:00 am »
Hey guys, It's too simple and I think you got my idea from that small title.

There are a lot of groups hosting a duel event and it failing the most times, So, I am suggesting adding a new ability for the judges to spectate the duelers in the /duel area.
HOW IT'S WORKING?
Anyone of the duelers have to invite the spectators by the current panel.
Thanks to Ths
Here is the example: This Player X the one who will create the event and Y is the players who will be the participant on the kind of event and Z these are the spectator should accept the invite of the player X to spectate the duel.

Waiting for your votes.
« Last Edit: 30 06, 2021, 04:38:13 pm by Arran »

Offline Ths

• State Official
  • IF I'M WRONG EDUCATE ME DON'T BELITTLE ME
    YearsYearsYearsYears
Re: Adding spectators for /duel area.
« Reply #1 on: 15 04, 2021, 09:48:01 am »
This is important to be implement especially for the group activity and also you have forgot how it works you have to put it on your suggestion. Here is the example: This Player X the one who will create the event and Y is the players who will be the participant on the kind of event and Z these are the spectator should accept the invite of the player X to spectate the duel. If you mind if this kind of idea to put on your suggestion will be cool and community will know about your suggestion too.
Ths added as Filipino helper. (31.08.2020 GMs + MgD)
September 23th: @Ths Accepted for JCM. -- MaZika + Ptole
January 10th: @Ths  Accepted for RCM. -- Ptole + Kuldeep
June 3rd: @Ths Accepted for SCM. -- Ptole + FMMs
Saturday, August 26, 2023: Added Ths as Associate State Official. (SO Team)
ᴬᶜᴱ ᴾᴴ

Offline Apollo

• The Warlord
  • Outstanding Community Member
  • "Rules are invalid in our streets!"
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: 18th St. Gang
  • Ingame: Apollo
  • Squad: Vintage
« Reply #2 on: 15 04, 2021, 06:06:19 pm »
Your idea is not bad, observation mode inside duel matches would be great, it may support a referee for future duel events. I like your idea a lot.
Voting Positive.

Offline Predator

• Regular Community Member
    YearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: Predator
  • Squad: The_Velentzas
« Reply #3 on: 16 04, 2021, 03:37:44 am »
Yes, it is a good idea that is rarely found in suggestions Although it is a very simple idea This idea is people watching and it makes more enthusiasm About myself, I positive
I never lose either I win or learn

Offline Justice

• The Jurist
  • Senior Community Member
  • GG | xC
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: [CIT]Justice|xC
« Reply #4 on: 16 04, 2021, 04:35:41 am »
This idea won't be used in the long run since /duel nowadays is not even getting used or its very rare. Most of the group's activity are happening 100% of the time in the apartment interior which is more fun since it is more features since you may edit/add things.

Wish we could turn back time to the gold DOPE days
01001001 01000001 01001101 01010100 01001000 01000101 01000010 01000101 01010011 01010100 00100001

Offline Hanns

• Donator L1
  • Staffs nightmare
« Reply #5 on: 16 04, 2021, 05:41:35 pm »
If you had put more effort into your suggestion, I would agree with you. You haven't even explained what is your point and how it's gonna be useful and an entertaining addition, yet you just posted a quote of someone else at least if it was useful. Anyway ...

You said this can be helpful to those who host a duel event at their bases and ends up being failed, I agree with you but how spectating them gonna prevent the failure ?. Maybe I wrongly got you, Till now I am neutral until further changes, Explain me what do you exactly mean, And if you convince me i'll surely change my vote.

Online Violet

• State Official
  • Group: Hymie
  • Ingame: Violet
« Reply #6 on: 16 04, 2021, 06:03:04 pm »
how spectating them gonna prevent the failure ?
While I am hosting a duel event I am facing a problem that someone cheating with anyway (cheating doesn't mean that someone using hacks, I mean, Cheating with event rules like starting before the countdown...) And not me only, There are a lot of players lying about their deaths/kills in a duel, By adding this feature we will stop them from preventing lying.
@Hanns

Offline FerociusWizz

• Junior Community Member
  • Ferociously Graceful Police Officer.
  • Group: SAPD
  • Ingame: Wiz
  • Squad: Prodigy
« Reply #7 on: 16 04, 2021, 09:40:28 pm »
I like your suggestion it will surely be fun for audiences to watch these events and makes it more interesting and also support judges to inspect each and every duels so Positive
U77 Superintendent Wizz from San Andreas Police Department
Mi Familia.

Offline fr3o0on

• Junior Community Member
  • don't stop until you are proud of yourself
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: fr3o0on
  • Squad: UndyinG
« Reply #8 on: 17 04, 2021, 12:27:49 am »
I am supporting this idea because, We are making duel events in the group and we are traveling daily to enter an apartment to can duel, Adding spectators for /duel is amazing idea for us positive
« Last Edit: 07 05, 2021, 06:47:37 am by fr3o0on »

Offline Justice

• The Jurist
  • GG | xC
  • Ingame: [CIT]Justice|xC
« Reply #9 on: 17 04, 2021, 05:36:33 am »
While I am hosting a duel event I am facing a problem that someone cheating with anyway (cheating doesn't mean that someone using hacks, I mean, Cheating with event rules like starting before the countdown...) And not me only, There are a lot of players lying about their deaths/kills in a duel, By adding this feature we will stop them from preventing lying.
@Hanns
This suggestion is obviously to solve your problem that people's lying to you and cheating before the countdown in your duel events. Well its up to you to decide on what is the verdict since you know he's already cheating then you may say "stop" to those people and re-do the counting. This won't be necessary at all, so my final decision is voting negatively on your idea. Sorry.

Wish we could turn back time to the gold DOPE days
01001001 01000001 01001101 01010100 01001000 01000101 01000010 01000101 01010011 01010100 00100001

Offline Cirenaur

• Group: SonsOfAnarchy
  • Ingame: Cirenaur
« Reply #10 on: 17 04, 2021, 10:48:38 pm »
I support this proposal because the discussions between the players such as "I beat you 10 times you couldn't beat me" end and those who are curious can watch. So my vote positive.

It would be fun if a betting system could be made, if possible.

Offline Jardell

• New Community Member
« Reply #11 on: 18 04, 2021, 05:15:45 pm »
I'm supporting your idea its not bad it will be cool. Positive
Original Gangsta

Offline S3xy.

« Reply #12 on: 20 04, 2021, 08:27:48 pm »
I'm supporting your idea, sometimes I'm dueling someone in c.villa, angel pine, wpr and epr and my friends watching me then a dumb troller come and kill both of us, so adding a spectators to /duel would be  good why?

So what is the best thing to do/Add? , like on /duel, 'Spectate the duel tournament' I hope they add this text on the /duel, and add a list to see who is dueling, and if you don't want spectators you can tick a pin 'No spectators' I hope they add this too because alot of players will not like to be spectated by other players (strangers)

Voting positive ➕

I'm typing from my phone if there is Grammicaly mistakes just tell me.
While you're waiting for the big moments in life don't let the small moments with the people you love just pass you by.
You may later find those "small moments" to not be so small after all.

Offline Sleuth

• Dust
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: SWAT Team
« Reply #13 on: 21 04, 2021, 05:13:13 am »
The duel feature isn't as popular as it was before, but, you'd really think it should have some sort of an organized system as it is something kinda official and public. people probably don't refer to it because there's no difference between it and any other area. adding spectators will raise a sense of fairness and judgement in front of everybody in there, no mess or cheating would be done this way. at least that would give it an advantage over any other dueling area and hopefully increase it's usage by players who have interest.

Offline Sam.

• Lost
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: Sam
« Reply #14 on: 21 04, 2021, 05:19:08 am »
With your suggestion I can imaginge the Duel system revived because players & groups will be able to use it in different ways, for example:

- Friends who want to fight each other can duel and thier friends can see them instead of waiting for the results, they can watch the whole duel as it happens. Bets and challanges can be created again inside the duel system.
- the old "beat members to join" method (For groups) can return. (I myself can use it for new group members in my gang to see their solo PvP skills and how they handle combats and other groups too I think & hope).
- Random people can declare challanges to others for some prizes (like the /hitme command) and many players will be able to see them.

Voting positive, good luck with other votes.

MTA Arabic & French Translator/Reviwer

Ex-FightForHonor Leader | Ex-Los Santos Vagos Mano Derecha

"I find that the harder I work, the more luck I seem to have."