Author Topic: [++][Brian] Reduce 30% job requirement every level in waste manager  (Read 4396 times)

Offline Ths

• State Official
  • IF I'M WRONG EDUCATE ME DON'T BELITTLE ME
    YearsYearsYearsYears
Re: Reduce 40% job requirement every level in waste manager
« Reply #15 on: 04 06, 2021, 04:36:04 am »
But some players achieved high levels without complaining. Some jobs are meant to be hard like farmer and you can't just reduce the requirement of every hard job. Instead, you should be working for the level you desire. Nothing is hard and it will all come by the time. If you made a hard job easy to level and everyone achieved level 10, it wouldn't be so special. Negative

Greetings @Mr.Pringles

We're talking about the current system since most of the all jobs is can be achieve below 70 hours and if you'll just going to work as recent waste manager is totally difficult to promote compare before there is a lot of players are already L10 in waste manager because they grind it before when the payment is OP it doesn't matter to them how long they are going to work for it since the payment is really good enough and Every job is special when you are civilian player that's why I'm suggesting this too.
« Last Edit: 04 06, 2021, 01:40:58 pm by Ths »
Ths added as Filipino helper. (31.08.2020 GMs + MgD)
September 23th: @Ths Accepted for JCM. -- MaZika + Ptole
January 10th: @Ths  Accepted for RCM. -- Ptole + Kuldeep
June 3rd: @Ths Accepted for SCM. -- Ptole + FMMs
Saturday, August 26, 2023: Added Ths as Associate State Official. (SO Team)
ᴬᶜᴱ ᴾᴴ

Offline Barcode

• Senior Community Member
  • There is a first time for everything
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Avida Company
  • Ingame: Barcode
  • Squad: The_Society
« Reply #16 on: 05 06, 2021, 03:01:05 am »
Well firstly this job was nerfed lots of times. Its the hardest job in CIT if you want to be L10. About 5 months ago It was the best job in CIT. Players ,who are not civilian and no idea about this job, made it worse. Nowadays nobody works as a waste manager because its hard and waste of time. Moreover you can't hit the earnlimit in a hour.  In my opinion this job needs something like what he suggested. My vote is positive.

Offline GnaR

• New Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: BonesMC
  • Ingame: GnaR
  • Squad: WhiteBeard
« Reply #17 on: 05 06, 2021, 12:14:29 pm »
Well this job before nerf it was giving 200 items maximum every Unload unlike now it gives only 100 items and it became too hard to level up also it doesn't pay well , so it's not good for peoples to waste their time working this job for progress, and between it's the hardest job to level up nowadays. Anyway I support your idea and I know it's the only choice to make some peoples back and work it for progress to reach L10. My vote will be Positive

Offline Aditya30

• Official Lobb Spreader
  • ayeee 15yrs old check
    YearsYears
  • Group: DeltaTeam
  • Ingame: AdityA[DT]
« Reply #18 on: 05 06, 2021, 12:38:16 pm »
well this job is nerfed so many times , ur suggestion is one way the revive it back . This job is very hard to level up these days so people mostly avoid this job  and thus u can rarely see people having waste manager job .Ur idea is making it playable and I see many civillians facing difficulty to level up or do this job plus there arent  alot of people  playing co-op . So my vote is Positive
- noice

Offline omarfares1

• New Community Member
    YearsYearsYears
« Reply #19 on: 05 06, 2021, 03:01:30 pm »
Yes, I agree with that idea because it will make the waste manager a lot better in terms of level and these discounts will make the player love the job more than before because the job without mod is bad in terms of pay and access to the higher level
postive  :tick:

Offline Impostor

• Regular Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: CitiZeNs
  • Ingame: Impostor
  • Squad: Hikers
Re: [Brian] Reduce 40% job requirement every level in waste manager
« Reply #20 on: 05 06, 2021, 04:03:40 pm »
You guys are complaining about how nerfed the job got over the time, but, instead of suggesting a buff, yall just wanna make it easier to level up.
It's like being a short guy and buying a Ferrari to compensate. It won't t make you taller.
We need hard jobs in the server.

I would be positive if the suggestion was about increasing payments, but I oppose to making a job easier JuSt BeCaUsE iT iS dEaD.
Thus negative.

Offline Mr.Pringles

• CIT Radio DJ
  • aka Abo-Warda | Sanchez Master
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: The_ReNeGaDeS
  • Ingame: Mr.Pringles
  • Squad: The_Velentzas
« Reply #21 on: 05 06, 2021, 05:15:09 pm »
Greetings @Mr.Pringles

We're talking about the current system since most of the all jobs is can be achieve below 70 hours and if you'll just going to work as recent waste manager is totally difficult to promote compare before there is a lot of players are already L10 in waste manager because they grind it before when the payment is OP it doesn't matter to them how long they are going to work for it since the payment is really good enough and Every job is special when you are civilian player that's why I'm suggesting this too.

The job progress requirements are still the same before nerfing the payments, players ground in both cases whether they had good payments or not. As I said, by decreasing the level requirements, you will be making the job easier to level and it will lose its value, and it will be unfair for players who have reached high levels. You can suggest increasing the payments back again instead of making many players effort go in vain.
5thStreetSaints
The_ReNeGaDeS
CITRadio

Offline Greengrocer

• New Community Member
  • ALL AROUND
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: FightForHonor
  • Ingame: maNav
  • Squad: The_Expendables
« Reply #22 on: 05 06, 2021, 11:31:09 pm »
The job progress requirements are still the same before nerfing the payments, players ground in both cases whether they had good payments or not. As I said, by decreasing the level requirements, you will be making the job easier to level and it will lose its value, and it will be unfair for players who have reached high levels. You can suggest increasing the payments back again instead of making many players effort go in vain.
Mate when the progress was 200 per unload, it was even the hardest one and most of players who I discussed said they had worked 8 or 9 days to reach L10 (10-15 hours per day). So no need to explain anymore about that. By the way I wouldn't complain if the progress per unload has been 200. Also I'm not against of the income whether it's even unbalanced. I just wanna point out about something unfair cuz after the nerf there's no motivation to push my self while working as WM.

Anyway as I said above I'm positive no doubt  :|
STRIVE FOR GREATNESS

Offline Violet

• State Official
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Hymie
  • Ingame: Violet
« Reply #23 on: 06 06, 2021, 01:36:55 pm »
First of all that's the great idea to be implemented in-game because the current system in waste manager is  terrible and even There's no motivation to work on that job again because of the progress and payment of that job.  since most of the job is already lowered by the job requirements why this job is not been lowered too? The progress is not fair too so on this suggestion is going to help the waste manager better again and I truly believe what ths said this was the first step to make this job playable again after the nerf. I'll vote positive on ths suggestion I hope it gets implemented in-game.

Offline fr3o0on

• Junior Community Member
  • don't stop until you are proud of yourself
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: fr3o0on
  • Squad: UndyinG
« Reply #24 on: 06 06, 2021, 06:43:29 pm »
good evening/morning,

I've been already read  the post and comments above and I can see this is unfair because of the progress and payment isn't balance  or fair and some of the guy here didn't understand how pain is this for a civilian player. clear as crystal that this suggestion would give them motivation for civilian. i'll vote positive good luck amigo

Offline N3M3SIS

• New Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #25 on: 07 06, 2021, 01:52:39 am »
By reducing job requirements will not make a job active, players will still work the job that pays the most it doesn't matter what job is. There are people that like to work for levels tho and making all jobs level 10 is their goal and motivation to keep playing in server or just in civ side. Suggestions like this only making civ side worse, level 10 should be something hard to keep it's value, it's an achievement. If you want to achieve it work for it. Waste manager was very active before cause the payment was unbalanced and as I said people work the jobs that pay the most, you can take hunter as an example too, before the nerf everyone was working as hunter unlike now even tho the payment is still very good. Also if you check the numbers and do the math you can't expect to see all jobs active, right now there are 50 civs online, 30 of them have an occupation and most are mechanics or iron miners, there are 18 jobs in total that you can reach level 10 and have it as an achievement.

Nowadays nobody works as a waste manager because its hard and waste of time. Moreover you can't hit the earnlimit in a hour.
It's a waste of time for those who work only to farm money unlike others that like the design of a job and working for the achievement and there is no job that you can't hit earnlimit as level 10.
Show content
Show content
It takes 5-6 minutes to make truck's capacity 100% as waste manager . As I see in this suggestion like many others people vote just for their own good. I bet 99% of the people that voted positive here are not level 10 and just want to reduce job requirements to make the job easier to reach it. Negative.

Offline Greengrocer

• New Community Member
  • ALL AROUND
  • Group: FightForHonor
  • Ingame: maNav
  • Squad: The_Expendables
« Reply #26 on: 07 06, 2021, 12:55:45 pm »
By reducing job requirements will not make a job active, players will still work the job that pays the most it doesn't matter what job is. There are people that like to work for levels tho and making all jobs level 10 is their goal and motivation to keep playing in server or just in civ side. Suggestions like this only making civ side worse, level 10 should be something hard to keep it's value, it's an achievement. If you want to achieve it work for it. Waste manager was very active before cause the payment was unbalanced and as I said people work the jobs that pay the most, you can take hunter as an example too, before the nerf everyone was working as hunter unlike now even tho the payment is still very good. Also if you check the numbers and do the math you can't expect to see all jobs active, right now there are 50 civs online, 30 of them have an occupation and most are mechanics or iron miners, there are 18 jobs in total that you can reach level 10 and have it as an achievement.
  It's a waste of time for those who work only to farm money unlike others that like the design of a job and working for the achievement and there is no job that you can't hit earnlimit as level 10.
Show content
Show content
It takes 5-6 minutes to make truck's capacity 100% as waste manager . As I see in this suggestion like many others people vote just for their own good. I bet 99% of the people that voted positive here are not level 10 and just want to reduce job requirements to make the job easier to reach it. Negative.
None can ignore these stuff and I voted positive through your reason. To be honest "%40" would be unfair but at least they can change the total progress by around 90.000. Because we need something like that to feel better after the nerf.
STRIVE FOR GREATNESS

Offline Ths

• State Official
  • IF I'M WRONG EDUCATE ME DON'T BELITTLE ME
    YearsYearsYearsYears
Re: Reduce 20% job requirement every level in waste manager
« Reply #27 on: 08 06, 2021, 05:56:25 am »
But as xenonso mentioned it needs to be higher than 20% since it takes like a 100 hours to level it up while the second highest is farmer at 70 hours so yes I believe this be decreased and maybe more than 20%
I already changed the title let me know your votes on this @DeathWish

You guys are complaining about how nerfed the job got over the time, but, instead of suggesting a buff, yall just wanna make it easier to level up.
It's like being a short guy and buying a Ferrari to compensate. It won't t make you taller.
We need hard jobs in the server.

I would be positive if the suggestion was about increasing payments, but I oppose to making a job easier JuSt BeCaUsE iT iS dEaD.
Thus negative.
This is the problem in civilian side they all agreed on nerfing jobs but they won't supporting on buffing job and current system of waste manager progress is really consuming time compare to the others jobs. I suggested this to make it at least playable even thought it's dying job if that's your opinion I respect it because we have different perspective on this job.

The job progress requirements are still the same before nerfing the payments,
This is why I'm suggesting a new one at least making it playable because there is no motivation on that job to work again.

As I said, by decreasing the level requirements, you will be making the job easier to level and it will lose its value, and it will be unfair for players who have reached high levels. You can suggest increasing the payments back again instead of making many players effort go in vain.
Taxi driver is a hard job to progress and what you get is just low payment. Increasing the chances of red passengers will be a great solution for low payments and hard progression since the progress depends on your earnings. Positive
To be honest Waste manager is more difficult than taxi driver and my point here is you've been supported taxi driver which is much is easier than waste manager and you didn't agreed on my topic which is reasonable to be implemented. nice logic thou

First, How can you have motivation on this if the progress isn't fair and I suggested this idea to make it playable and fun with  the new co-op system. Therefore, We have motivation before which is the payment and we ignored the progress right? tell me if I was wrong with this. My opinion about what you said here '' as I said people work the jobs that pay the most,''  How can you expect people work on this job even the payment isn't balance at all and progress as well. We work on the specific job because we wanted to achieve L10 right but in this situation how can we achieve it if there's no motivation on this or reason to finish this job.
Ths added as Filipino helper. (31.08.2020 GMs + MgD)
September 23th: @Ths Accepted for JCM. -- MaZika + Ptole
January 10th: @Ths  Accepted for RCM. -- Ptole + Kuldeep
June 3rd: @Ths Accepted for SCM. -- Ptole + FMMs
Saturday, August 26, 2023: Added Ths as Associate State Official. (SO Team)
ᴬᶜᴱ ᴾᴴ

Offline Nonta$

• Donator L3
  • Karma is a bitch.
  • Group: ChaosGuardians
  • Ingame: Nonta$
  • Squad: 404
« Reply #28 on: 09 06, 2021, 01:12:20 pm »
I agree with you sir.
You can collect/earn enough stuff from that job but you need too much hardworking, also after sometime is pretty boring.
Your static progress that you suggested I think is good enough.
I'm supporting you. Also I would be happy if we get the old version of that job. Anyways > Positive.
VicarsOfViolence...everything is under control.

Offline MasBro

• Junior Community Member
  • Legend Never Surrender
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: FBI Agent
  • Ingame: MasBro
  • Squad: Nusantara Squad
« Reply #29 on: 09 06, 2021, 08:43:06 pm »
tbh, I think reducing 40% its too many , its just make other ppl jealous who are work hard to reach L10 , what u think ? Does it exagerrate? even its only make other ppl has reached L10 jealous because of this
So, 20% its would better than nothing, because this suggestion to make waste gang to motivate doing this job again after nerfed

DON'T BE SAD. ALLAH WITH US