Author Topic: Making the feature of placing barriers inside CEs only possible for CBs and PCs  (Read 2266 times)

Offline RaMoS

• Senior Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: HazardClique
Well I'll explain the reason behind the suggestion that I was inside CE and I was surprised that some players abuse by placing barriers and they go to the other side, For example, I could abuse the barriers by placing them on the top of something and then being invisible to anyone and even going to cop's side If I was a Criminal in that case and killing them all without being seen, So giving that advantage only to CBs and PCs would be better because they are even responsible and were chosen based on their behavior and maturity, so I don't think it's possible for these officials to abuse something like that, Apart from the reason I said above, there also some players who placing barriers in front of the door to prevent the other side from attacking and this takes a while for the staff to come and remove it and sometimes there is no staff or CBs\PCs.

I would like to mention @Farhan-Khan because he can confirm what I have said above as he is official CE mapper.

Offline RaMoS

Its great idea but if there is no CBs and PCs online what will do both sides to protect themselves how you want to execute feature of placing barriers inside CEs only possible for CBs and PCs , put in your mind that there is group leaders while doing Activity and his most of group members with him he must craft armour I need solution for this My vote will remain Neutral Untill you explain
Hello mate, First of all, what're the benefits of placing barriers when CEs already designed to be closed and filled with buildings, and there are also some barriers that can actually protect you? Secondly, normal players cannot craft armor only CBs and PCs can do that.

Offline RaMoS

did you ever used barrier to crouch and craft armour as you old criminal ? Anyways I will change my vote soon
aha you mean that then, I would have thought you meant that the shield could be crafted by players, As I said there are enough barriers to crouch behind there is no need to craft more barriers.

Offline Blue.

• Community Event Manager
    YearsYears
  • Group: TR
  • Ingame: Blue
  • Squad: CCC
CBs/PCs ask players to place barriers to place them faster and cover a place faster than placing them alone.... I agree that sometimes players sometimes might abuse it, place it in a wrong way or something... but there's a better fix for this

That CBs/PCs can remove other players' barriers inside CEs instead of disallowing all players from placing barriers which will make the barriers a little bit useless because barriers are mostly used in CEs.

I'm voting NEGATIVE on this suggestion. sry.
Community Event Manager
Guide & Honorable
Ex. Group Level Manager
Ex. CIT News Administrator & Honorable
Ex. State Official
Ex. Arabic Translator
Senior Community Member

Offline Farhan

• Official CE & AR Map Editor
  • L3 Staff
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: SAPD
  • Ingame: Farhan
  • Squad: Prodigy
I have experienced this issue recently where normal players place barriers even tho me as a CE Map editor made it sure to place barrier in all the possible spots where it is needed but still they place around 10 barriers in a narrow path which is extremely annoying and is baseless… A player should be used to play with the area provided to them.
The other main issue is the misuse/abuse of those barriers. I have received multiple complaints where players place those barriers close to any wall or on any object which result in warping them outside the map where they can hide or freely move from one place to another or even move to the opposition spawn.

To avoid this issue either remove crafting barriers from CE at all or just limit the access to CBs or PCs which are actually the trusted people of the community who will not misuse it like any other player.

Offline HosttyBoy

• Outstanding Community Member
  • Workaholic
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: HosttyBoy
It can be restricted to more trusted people who wouldnt risk getting punishment over a barrier.
RCM+
Instagram : mojtabapourfathi

Offline Axe

• New Community Member
  • abok
    YearsYearsYearsYears
Yes... I've been facing this issue a lot nowadays I remember a guy called Shrek[CID] used to block places in every CE as a cop and getting complained basically either he doesn't know the usage of the barriers or he's disturbing others' gameplay, restricting it to CBs or PCs would be actually great, or as HosttyBoy said, it could be restricted to +RCM because they're trusted and won't risk getting their community rank removed over a trivial thing, you can also remove crafting barriers from CEs (interiors) as it's not needed because as far as I know Farhan mapped it well with the required barriers. Positive.

That CBs/PCs can remove other players' barriers inside CEs instead of disallowing all players from placing barriers which will make the barriers a little bit useless because barriers are mostly used in CEs.
What if there are no CBs/PCs inside the CE and only 2 cops inside abusing barriers? They'll keep abusing because there's no one stopping them...
fr

Offline Mr.Pringles

• CIT Radio DJ
  • aka Abo-Warda | Sanchez Master
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: The_ReNeGaDeS
  • Ingame: Mr.Pringles
  • Squad: The_Velentzas
It can be restricted to more trusted people who wouldnt risk getting punishment over a barrier.
RCM+
Making the barriers accessible for more trusted/mature community members will be a sensible decision since we don't see criminal bosses or police chiefs in every CE. Positive
5thStreetSaints
The_ReNeGaDeS
CITRadio

Offline Cyber

YearsYears
 :tick:

Recently got angry at some dudes that were blocking a few entrances at criminal events, I had no idea that pretty much anyone could play them in interiors now. Back then things were different, and I totally agree with having only criminal bosses and police chiefs place these barriers. But as HosttyBoy mentioned, allowing people with Regular Community Membership or above to place barriers is probably a  smart decision as well, or maybe for Senior Community Members, since getting RCM is rather easy nowadays.

Offline Zuvich

YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: 1337
Almost everyone places random unwanted barriers at bad spots which as a result, blocks some places inside the CE which is a bit frustrating and I believe restricting this feature to CBs and PCs only might actually help us overcome this issue. I'm supporting this.
« Last Edit: 17 07, 2021, 05:57:37 pm by Haisum »
hej

Offline RaMoS

Actually, I thought a lot about your suggestion about not limiting that feature to CBs and PCs only and giving this advantage to RCM+ but actually, I am against this idea because there are already some players who have RCM but their behavior is suspicious because it's actually according to the rules the penalties in the game have nothing to do with the forum so whoever owns the RCM status if he gets punishment in the game the RCM square will not be removed from him or even demoted to JCM, so he will not care about his actions or even will not be afraid to lose his RCM square and he can abuse the placing barriers at CEs as well, so it is possible to suggest that to give this advantage to the leaders of the official groups, at least they will be careful not to receive punishments so they don't harm their groups or themselves by receiving demoted.

I would like to hear your opinions @HosttyBoy and @GrandGhost

Offline Harshil

• Junior Community Member
  • Group: 1337
  • Ingame: Harshil
  • Squad: DriftWorks
I would agree with Ramos and Farhan, this barriers have become so annoying this days. Players will spam the area with barriers and making it impossible for either sides to rush as there would be a maze of barriers. I would suggest completely removing barriers from CE as enough barriers are already placed in CE map. :tick:

Offline HosttyBoy

• Workaholic
  • Ingame: HosttyBoy
CBs, PCs and humans can make bad decisions that can lead to the misuse of the barrier. Better it be restricted to RCM+ and if anyone gets 3 valid punishments on the barrier misuse, his access will be removed. No matter if he's PC, CB or any RCM+, if he gets more than 3 valid punishments on barrier misuse his access will be removed.
Instagram : mojtabapourfathi

Offline zoldyck

• Donator L1
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
Making it for official groups members or leaders would be more fair than restricting it to only +RCM which could only be gained if u spam this board 24/7 with random posts and suggestions

Offline Gee

• Man of sin
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Bikers
- 8 Positive votes
- 1 Negative vote

Remains Neutral until the next review.