Switch When Shooting: No
65 (2.6%)
Projectile Cool Down: Yes
95 (3.8%)
Projectile Cool Down: No
128 (5.1%)

Total Members Voted: 247

Voting closed: 16 08, 2021, 09:10:01 pm

Author Topic: [+++] Removing LV Preference  (Read 9627 times)

Offline IceWolf.

• Regular Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
Re: Removing LV Preference
« Reply #30 on: 05 08, 2021, 10:30:41 pm »
Yeah that will shutdown"winning by cracking"
Positive

Offline Antiquity

• Junior Community Member
  • peace by the gram
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: One Zero
  • Ingame: Anti
« Reply #31 on: 05 08, 2021, 10:35:08 pm »
Positive. the current preferences system is so un-stable because gameplay changes frequently every now and then and as you know LV players can only play in one way and that's grenades and binds. if people want to play in normal speed with no grenades they should just turf in LS.
LV is always meant to be that way

Players have the right to play in any style they want without being forced to play in a specific style. I'm voting negative.
What about the other players? those who don't have the number to actually make a change and enjoy fighting cracks, screw them right?
« Last Edit: 05 08, 2021, 10:41:55 pm by Antiquity »

Offline zoldyck

• Donator L1
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #32 on: 05 08, 2021, 10:55:43 pm »
Okay, we have a live example right now and that's the MAIN reason why I chose to make this suggestion.
we have ChaosGuardians as an example they decided to come to play in LV so they changed OUR Gameplay so they can play it alone and take LV
[LV] Classic / Old LV: Yes (Yes: 19 No: 14)
what stability u guys talking about if any group of people can change the gameplay the mechanics and everything okay now LV is unplayable because of that preferences system I like the fact most of the people who voted negative aren't LV players and didn't face this issue before.

AHAHA that's why some LV clowns tried to disable LS turfs so they could ruin our LV x LS takeover you hypocrite, and if that's the case so, then LV players shouldn't be able to vote about any shit in LS, and btw we were 32 on.

Offline seba

• Group: The_ReNeGaDeS
  • Squad: The_Expendables
« Reply #33 on: 06 08, 2021, 02:01:15 am »
I'm upvoting on this.

Daddy has explained it perfectly

Okay, we have a live example right now and that's the MAIN reason why I chose to make this suggestion.
we have ChaosGuardians as an example they decided to come to play in LV so they changed OUR Gameplay so they can play it alone and take LV
[LV] Classic / Old LV: Yes (Yes: 19 No: 14)
what stability u guys talking about if any group of people can change the gameplay the mechanics and everything okay now LV is unplayable because of that preferences system I like the fact most of the people who voted negative aren't LV players and didn't face this issue before.

EDIT:here is real proof of how someone can gather 32 people to change the gameplay of a whole city the speed and change everything a real live proof of how that system should be removed.

This feature is useless since the crack side/group can change the gameplay easily

Offline Babushka

• Babushito - Gobi
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: SAPD
  • Ingame: Babushka[SAPD]
  • Squad: The_Expendables
« Reply #34 on: 06 08, 2021, 04:21:17 am »
I am not an LV player so my opinion is unbiased, although there could be some mistakes so I beg your pardon for that.

Daddy has already stated how certain groups can "Control" the gameplay of LV because of their "Overpowered" number of online members. There are some features like Dropping grenades while running, etc which feel weird as a non-LV player but the LV groups have mastered those features and use their high numbers of online players to give themselves some advantage. Again, I am not an expert on this topic but that's how I think. I am voting Positive  :tick: Good luck with the other votes

SAPD Officer | Ex Community Event Manager | ex. ICM | Ex CIT News Headlines Publisher | Regular Community Member

Offline VAPER

• 𝗔 𝘄𝗶𝗻𝗻𝗲𝗿 𝗻𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿 𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗽 𝘁𝗿𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Squad: uncrowned
« Reply #35 on: 06 08, 2021, 01:59:52 pm »
LV exists for people who want hardcore playstyle with many survival abilities so we dont want people to annoy us in our city with those useless preference full of abuse.
My vote is Positive  :tick:

K3chievers Founder | uncrowned Founder

Watch me playing this game on youtube , click on the link below

Offline xaw

• لا اله الا الله محمد رسول الله
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: b13xaw
« Reply #36 on: 06 08, 2021, 02:01:53 pm »
LS speed and style should stay in LS not in LV. here it always been about explosives and nades, not minigun and other shit that doesnt belong in LV to ruin gameplay. positive
Don't get too close, it's dark inside.

Offline Mr.Sultan

• HoBoS Founder
  • Group: HoBoS
  • Ingame: Mr.Sultan
« Reply #37 on: 06 08, 2021, 02:03:22 pm »
I personally don't enjoy the instability of LV's gameplay, we should keep it one way or another to prevent constant need for adaptation. so I agree with this suggestion because it's similar to LV from 2016.

Offline daddy

• Donator L3
    YearsYears
« Reply #38 on: 06 08, 2021, 02:59:52 pm »
Voting is one of the good features that we can get, everyone will vote for what they want and the more votes the more quality and it looks totally fair.
-Negative :cros:
we're talking about voting in LV and I can see from your player statics you have 2402 hours while you have 0 playtime in LV and low LV stats which means you're not playing in LV all the time so you never faced this issue maybe you're visiting LV once a month
since April you just played 14 hours so I guess u never faced this issue in LV before so I don't know you're just voting about what. but I appreciate your vote but for me, it's non-sense

xCoders: Daddy, Mark-Jr, Jason, GoldNugget, Rellic, Syfear, Achref, Kikers.

Offline Axe

• New Community Member
  • abok
    YearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #39 on: 06 08, 2021, 04:21:27 pm »
Stuff that's unfair like sea sparrow in LV and infinity Rpg spam shouldn't be allowed even as a preference that makes the people who prepared for it to get a big advantage over the other side that's not expecting it. I agree with this
fr

Offline STAR

YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: xCode
« Reply #40 on: 06 08, 2021, 04:43:24 pm »
Stable combat means better combat. No point nor fun in letting groups/sides with the most members force certain gameplay mechanics upon the other group/side. Locking the preferences OP stated for a while will eventually make players adapt and play better. I won't be making an essay here as players above have mentioned everything I wanted to say. Supporting this.

Offline DEATH

• Group: 5thStreetSaints
« Reply #41 on: 06 08, 2021, 04:46:57 pm »
we're talking about voting in LV and I can see from your player statics you have 2402 hours while you have 0 playtime in LV and low LV stats which means you're not playing in LV all the time so you never faced this issue maybe you're visiting LV once a month
since April you just played 14 hours so I guess u never faced this issue in LV before so I don't know you're just voting about what. but I appreciate your vote but for me, it's non-sense

I can call out ten different people from this same thread with exact same case, stop calling people out when you've barely step foot in LV yourself, people are free to post in the thread. The reason this "preference" thing was created was due to several changes to the LV gameplay style within short periods of time. You wouldn't know that but would be the first to jump out and call on people like a baffoon.

You've called out Chaos for doing this, meanwhile, you and your alliance do the same thing, it's fairly easy to point fingers at others and overlook oneself. Chaos barely plays in LV, people can pull up stats if needed. That preference gets updated maybe at most four-five times a week.

I don't mind removing some of those preferences, but I really don't want to play with 250+ ping players using undamageable sea sparrows.
« Last Edit: 06 08, 2021, 04:53:04 pm by DEATH »

Offline daddy

• Donator L3
    YearsYears
« Reply #42 on: 06 08, 2021, 04:52:21 pm »
I can call out ten different people from this same post with exact same case, stop calling people out when you've barely step foot in LV yourself, people are free to post in the thread. The reason this "preference" thing was created was due to several changes to the LV gameplay style within short periods of time. You wouldn't know that but would be the first to jump out and call on people like a baffoon.

You've called out Chaos for doing this, meanwhile, you and your alliance do the same thing, it's fairly easy to point fingers at others and overlook oneself. Chaos barely plays in LV, people can pull up stats if needed. That preference gets updated maybe at most four-five times a week.

I don't mind removing some of those preferences, but I really don't want to play with 250+ ping players using undamageable sea sparrows.
I called Chaos because it happened after I created this suggestion, it was a live example second point if you're reading the topic carefully you would found out I said no for sea sparrow so just re-read the post instead of jumping and post useless words. as I said I appreciate the guy vote and he is free to do it. I said my own opinion about his vote so I can be free to say my opinion about the vote of his guy. I just wanted to prove some statics of the voters and you're free to call out the ten different people

xCoders: Daddy, Mark-Jr, Jason, GoldNugget, Rellic, Syfear, Achref, Kikers.

Offline DEATH

• Group: 5thStreetSaints
« Reply #43 on: 06 08, 2021, 05:01:44 pm »
I called Chaos because it happened after I created this suggestion, it was a live example second point if you're reading the topic carefully you would found out I said no for sea sparrow so just re-read the post instead of jumping and post useless words. as I said I appreciate the guy vote and he is free to do it. I said my own opinion about his vote so I can be free to say my opinion about the vote of his guy. I just wanted to prove some statics of the voters and you're free to call out the ten different people

Go learn to read, I've bolded it for you, "... I don't mind removing some of those preferences ...", did I say I'm refuting your suggestion?

Your own opinion was to call him out (as he's against your suggestion) and corner him while there are people with "same/similar statistics (not been playing in LV or barely come to LV) posting "positive" and you go dumb silent on them, see the point there? All I'm saying is you look like a clown doing so. Furthermore, your discussion statistics have one data point; Chaos. Nice analytical and conclusive skills there bud. I don't want to argue with you. Cheers!
« Last Edit: 06 08, 2021, 05:04:58 pm by DEATH »

Offline Wangrant

YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: MaxWrist
  • Ingame: Wangrant
« Reply #44 on: 06 08, 2021, 06:55:43 pm »
I agree.We need better system for the overpowered preferences in LV so they would stop get abused by non LV players to fit their playstyle in turfs.