Author Topic: [++] Being able to base teleport whenever you want  (Read 2926 times)

Offline Thug

• Regular Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: 18th
Re: Being able to base teleport whenever you want
« Reply #15 on: 10 10, 2021, 10:26:12 pm »
I Would Like To Add That idea Because The New Teleport System is Bad Because we can't teleport in the same place again, And sometimes we have to be in the base/hood so fast because of wars or activities Positive

Offline Wxrdie'

• New Community Member
  • HazardClique Founder
    YearsYearsYears
« Reply #16 on: 10 10, 2021, 11:34:21 pm »
Well, in my opinion the current teleport system isn't good at all and people using their Hydra instead teleporting and they can't respond as fast as possible, so I think everyone should be able to teleport whenever they want Postive :tick:

Offline Onyy

• New Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: Ony
  • Squad: The_Expendables
« Reply #17 on: 12 10, 2021, 03:26:56 pm »
BRING this back , we need this its very helpful
positive
Jealousy is a scary thing.

Offline TwCafe

• Honorable
  • Problems with Chinese language? Feel free to pm me
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: TwCafe
  • Squad: Work
« Reply #18 on: 19 10, 2021, 07:48:22 pm »
In my option, when doing CnR, we fight each other near the base, and cannot get backup immediately, I hope the group members can teleport their own base at least.

Postive vote
TAIWAN No.1
08.12.2021 Added as Chinese Translator | 14.02.2022 Add as Discussion Moderator
08.21.2023 Add as Assistant Head State Official | 10.05.2022 Add as Senior Community Member
20.07.2023 Awarded as Honorable
Ex. MI6 Co-FounderEx. DRN_Backup Founder | Ex. DRN Honorable

Offline Arnold

• The Secretary
  • L3 Staff
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #19 on: 21 10, 2021, 07:00:21 pm »
Well am gonna give you an example about the current ARs if your suggestion will be added, imagine i'm in TR or FFH for example which their hood near the oil factory and I play as criminal, I just die and keep respawning there means that doesn't matter how much cops there are, i'll keep spawning and killing each one of them and I found that unfair for others, you have the ability to teleport two times as you said and I think that's enough, during a criminal activity, making you able to respawn in your base as much as you want gives you the ability to rush on the other team and it doesn't matter if you kill or get killed so imma go negative here.
Bikers

Offline K90

• Senior Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: K90
« Reply #20 on: 21 10, 2021, 07:09:55 pm »
Well am gonna give you an example about the current ARs if your suggestion will be added, imagine i'm in TR or FFH for example which their hood near the oil factory and I play as criminal, I just die and keep respawning there means that doesn't matter how much cops there are, i'll keep spawning and killing each one of them and I found that unfair for others, you have the ability to teleport two times as you said and I think that's enough, during a criminal activity, making you able to respawn in your base as much as you want gives you the ability to rush on the other team and it doesn't matter if you kill or get killed so imma go negative here.
What's the disadvantage in this if you can do the same as cop with your base, for example, FBI base near Country Club/Marina's Office or SAPD base near MO and MFR? Everything seems to be unfair for cops...
I'm voting positive on this suggestion, it's needed, the closest teleport from my base is located near doherty, it takes around 1 minute to go there.
"In all our searching, the only thing we've found that makes the emptiness bearable is each other."  Carl Sagan

Offline Thug

• Group: 18th
« Reply #21 on: 22 10, 2021, 02:12:17 am »
How about a script that only allows you to spawn or teleport in base more than twice if there isn't an active CE/AR around?
Well I like your idea its gonna be cool one to avoid the abuse of these groups, Actually the old teleport system was bad a bit becuase of that, Also there's many AR's and CE's Near Dominos hood and GG also FBI&SAPD

Offline K90

• Senior Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: K90
« Reply #22 on: 22 10, 2021, 08:56:19 am »
How about a script that only allows you to spawn or teleport in base more than twice if there isn't an active CE/AR around?
Yeah that would be a good solution, but I was thinking, we already have a script that will prevent you to go back near the place that you died, so the teleport in base mixed with that feature will avoid this kind of troubles.
"In all our searching, the only thing we've found that makes the emptiness bearable is each other."  Carl Sagan

Offline Louai

• Welcome to Los Chaos
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: ₵Ⱨ₳Ø₴₲Ʉ₳ⱤĐł₳₦₴
  • Ingame: Louai
  • Squad: ᴅʀɪꜰᴛᴡᴏʀᴋꜱ
« Reply #23 on: 22 10, 2021, 07:33:32 pm »
Nah bro , the old teleportation system was like this and ARs and CEs was normal in activity + what I said to arnold also will approve my point
Yeah and lets ignore the fact cops has the MPCC where they can put it anywhere near any riot/ar/ce to spawn there which is even worse , and criminals not the only groups base near ARs and CEs and K90 gave a good example about one .
« Last Edit: 22 10, 2021, 07:35:40 pm by Louai »

Ex.Pirus Leader | ChaosGuardians Leader
Ex.NKMK CO-Founder
"Someday we will all just be a memory for some people; I just want that memory to be a good one "

Offline HosttyBoy

• Outstanding Community Member
  • Workaholic
  • Ingame: HosttyBoy
« Reply #24 on: 24 10, 2021, 03:40:27 pm »
19 Positive votes, 1 Negative vote. Marked as Medium
Instagram : mojtabapourfathi

Offline MaThew~Zika

• Pacing e leading
  • Group: reliQuias
  • Ingame: XaQy
  • Squad: 🤬🖕
Re: [++] Being able to base teleport whenever you want
« Reply #25 on: 30 10, 2021, 11:28:39 am »
I vote positive on this, that's really useful and I can't understand why it was disabled till now.

Offline Arran

• Administrator
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: [CIT]Arran
Re: [++] Being able to base teleport whenever you want
« Reply #26 on: 30 10, 2021, 02:55:43 pm »
- Your own group base will be exempt from anti respawn spam restriction. (Arran + Louai)
Proof You Are so Much More Than What You Realise
Authority is not truth. Truth is authority.