Author Topic: [++] 5 seconds of vehicle invulnerability after leaving the Protected Area (LV)  (Read 2323 times)

Offline daddy

• Donator L3
    YearsYears
What is the suggestion going about?: Add 5 seconds of vehicle invulnerability for Hydra after leaving the Protected Area (LV)
Description:The reason for the suggestion is based on the lame gameplay disturbance caused by players who're camping at LV Hospital's proximity in order to destroy other player's vehicles(mostly Hydras) by which they are heading towards turfs to attack or defend. The majority of trolls then hide in the Protected Area, obviously.
What would this suggestion improve: It would be more fun to play without trolls or players disturbing the gameplay by shooting hydras with miniguns or snipers.
Why does this needs to be added?: It's annoying here hundred of LV players facing this daily more than 1-2 times which is ruining the game experience.
Can you provide us any examples?:
Show content
« Last Edit: 16 10, 2021, 12:13:48 pm by daddy »

xCoders: Daddy, Mark-Jr, Jason, GoldNugget, Rellic, Syfear, Achref, Kikers.

Offline aVica

• Donator L3
  • aVica
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: GODSENT
  • Ingame: blablapopo
  • Squad: 1click🖤
This guy is doing a great work.

He said all what all we wanted to say (LV player) so im Upvoting
Idiots

Offline zurq

• Senior Community Member
  • xc
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: xc
  • Ingame: xc
  • Squad: xc
This became very annoying, we're really suffering from this problem which made our gameplay really ruined, stricken. People are facing this problem daily 5-6 times or even more. Enemies are waiting till you leave the hospital with your vehicle/plane and don't want you to move to deffend such turfs. I am certainly voting positive.
Left this game already.

Offline Wangrant

YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: MaxWrist
  • Ingame: Wangrant
Its so annoying people destroy my hydra everytime, I agree with this Positive

Offline Tokaru

• New Community Member
  • Your local CIT drifter
    YearsYearsYears
  • Group: KLM
  • Ingame: Tokaru
  • Squad: DriftWorks
It gets really really annoying when a group of players it's camping outside the protected area and you just try to go out and they shoot you down, this should be added because sometimes players want to leave the area and if the groups wants to be really 'trolly' they will not let you go easily. I'm not a LV player but i've faced this sometimes in the LV Hospital.

Positive
August 31st: Tokaru Added as a Portuguese translator
September 29th: Tokaru Added as a Portuguese Guide

Offline holsteN

• Junior Community Member
  • WingsOfGold #1~
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: maviA
Theres some guy destroy my hydra everytime, its annoying so I will vote POSITIVE :tick:

Offline aVica

• Donator L3
  • aVica
@daddy not only for the hydra pls update ur suggest , make it for all vehicles people are so annonying , specially those guys who standby out LV Hospital and wait u to destroy ur vehicle so u be late to ur mates who are trolling
Idiots

Offline GB

• New Community Member
  • We Lead You Follow
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: GB
Well iKnow this can be annoying Some Times but it's LV it's been always like that here we make wars and fights everywhere this is Normal and this supposed to Happen LV can't be safe it will be better if we kept it OldSchool Im 100% Disagree with this idea Down Vote !
WAKE UP TO  THE REALITY

Offline aVica

• Donator L3
  • aVica
Well iKnow this can be annoying Some Times but it's LV it's been always like that here we make wars and fights everywhere this is Normal and this supposed to Happen LV can't be safe it will be better if we kept it OldSchool Im 100% Disagree with this idea Down Vote !
Sometimes needs a chance of try . Lets try it
Idiots

Offline AlPacino

• Donator L2
  • xCoder since 2014
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: xCode
  • Ingame: 4
  • Squad: Life
I'm highly upvoting this since too many trollers shoot vehicules by purpose.
I would suggest also to add invulnerability to Hydra and Regina from rpg rockets because how even a vehicule cost 70m get easily explosed by them ,or maybe just change the current damage percent from rockets towrads them.
"We're not here to take part,
we're here to take over."

Offline Softg

• New Community Member
    YearsYearsYears
  • Group: Wolves
  • Ingame: Soft

yes after seeimg this post, I will have to agree with him, then I will vote negative on this suggestion.

To the topic creator: This is LV, stop crying you're some 2017 player you doesn't know how OLD LV used to be.

Offline NewPunk

• Junior Community Member
  • Punk of CIT
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: SAPD
  • Ingame: NewPunk
I witnessed this situation when I go out from the area of LV hospital I got rekt by some rockets (in time) when I started to fly. I always fast respond in our turfs to get that but it seems I always annoyed to those stopping me to fly and camped, this would be a good help. I will Positive  :tick:

Offline CleveR

• New Community Member
  • i was born intelligent but education ruined me
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: xCode
  • Ingame: Heisenberg
  • Squad: XCODE
Upvoting this suggestion since the number of trollers is increasing day after day , and its really annoying .
try to relax,make a good bath,chill and then wake up,it's a new day ,forget the past,focus at the future. -Mixalis

xCode added as L1 official group since all votations about them not deserving it were actually invalid. (Brian)- Thursday 2nd October 2014

Offline Ahmed?

• Senior Community Member
  • Do not give up. The beginning is always the hard.
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: left
  • Ingame: Ahmed
  • Squad: left
Actually it's the thing that bothers me the most in LV and also the players are doing this without any purpose they just want to annoy you so this will definitely help us because they will have to wait for the time and beat them so it would be better for sure if it was added because now these two games are very annoying You can do nothing for them but that I am positive
Guide X2 - Senior Community Member - Ex DoMinos_Family Leader
i dont have friends > but that's okay > I don't need them any way > i do my best all on my own

Offline Fa[M]oUs

• New Community Member
  • ***لا إله إلا الله محمد رسول الله***
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: HoBoS
  • Ingame: Fa[M]oUs.
It's been always like that since I played this game This is Lv Stop making things and act like you care about Players Purpose ''Disagree'' Dont Change Our Lv it's war place not peace