Author Topic: [++] 5 seconds of vehicle invulnerability after leaving the Protected Area (LV)  (Read 2324 times)

Offline S7nik

• Virtuality Founder
  • New Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Virtuality
  • Squad: Mythic
that's a big issue for all LV players people using miniguns and snipers to take down hydras so we can die because of hydra blowing up or waste our time fixing or recovering another car. Positive

Offline Atheer

• Outstanding Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
That situation happened to me already, when I was in LV hospital and spawned up my Hydra... the first seconds of me taking off, I fell down already. It was because someone was shooting me from the roof.

Positive  :tick:

Discord ID: Atheer#8555

Offline Mark.-

• Donator L1
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: xCode
Voting positive, we dont have time to fix our hydras when we're fighting in a big war and there is always some trollers standing up outside the hospital and breaking hydras.
Once upon a time

Offline Jason

• Regular Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
Voted positive on the original thread which unfortunately didn't get the attention it deserved, voting positive for this one as well. Yes, "LV is for killing", but that doesn't mean we can't regulate the fights so that they happen fairly. Not being able to go and fight on a turf and enjoy the actual LV gameplay, because some guy with a minigun is wrecking every vehicle that moves outside hospital is exactly the type of thing we should fix to enhance the game's quality.

Offline ModeXL

• New Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: Mode_XL
Totally agree with you, there are people who troll people in LV hospital always in game, it is their job and I hate it. POSITIVE

Offline HosttyBoy

• Workaholic
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: HosttyBoy
My Vote is POSITIVE :tick:
Agreed with Fa[M]ous so, Negative
Same here lv is a war area negative
Put more effort into your votes. Removed.
Instagram : mojtabapourfathi

Offline Western

• lol
This has been a frustrating issue since a very long time. People are shooting hydras off in the hospital in order to troll and it is really damn annoying at this point. I'm in support of this suggestion.

Offline Sleuth

• Senior Community Member
  • Dust
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: SWAT Team
This gets even more intense when people are camping with seasparrows at the hospital to disable the vehicle that tries to leave and since most people don't prefer to use RT to avoid that and want to save money, or have a destination that none of the RT warping points offer, perhaps one that's close to the hospital? this would be a very useful implementation to prevent such trolling incidents.

Offline HosttyBoy

• Workaholic
  • Ingame: HosttyBoy
18 Positive votes, 2 Negative votes. Marked as Medium priority.

Title is too long so I added ++
Instagram : mojtabapourfathi

Offline Noa

• New Community Member
  • “Quién lo diría, los débiles nunca se rinden"
    YearsYears
  • Group: K1onQ
My Vote is POSITIVE
“Nos resignamos al momento único y feliz. Preferimos perderlo, dejarlo transcurrir sin siquiera hacer el razonable intento de asirlo. Preferimos perderlo todo, antes que admitir que se trata de la única posibilidad y que esa posibilidad es solo un minuto y no una larga, impecable existencia”.

Offline Arran

• Administrator
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: [CIT]Arran
- Added 5 seconds of vehicle invulnerability after leaving the LV Hospital Protected Area. (Arran + daddy)
Proof You Are so Much More Than What You Realise
Authority is not truth. Truth is authority.