Author Topic: Adding Gunshop in (LS - East Prison Release)  (Read 2261 times)

Offline Laurel

• Regular Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: Laurel
Re: Adding Gunshop in (LS - East Prison Release)
« Reply #15 on: 28 10, 2021, 11:46:18 pm »
Our System of teleport now is so bad because if I died in EPR and went to buy ammo and go back to EPR again (as u said) I won't be able to back because of the teleport system, YOU CANT TELEPORT AGAIN IN EPR IF U DIED THERE

;D

Do you know we have F7 system? or maybe you doesn't know since you are a newbie, okay i'll let you for keep it up like these reply(s)/farming posts.

I'll negative because of we can buy some Ammo via F7 or we can craft ammo via F9. Thanks for your offer, but I dont think so we need it.

Offline Thug

• Group: 18th
« Reply #16 on: 28 10, 2021, 11:54:05 pm »
;D

Do you know we have F7 system? or maybe you doesn't know since you are a newbie, okay i'll let you for keep it up like these reply(s)/farming posts.

I'll negative because of we can buy some Ammo via F7 or we can craft ammo via F9. Thanks for your offer, but I dont think so we need it.
You still trash talker,All of CIT players is selling ammo in F7  with HIGH PRICE and we can't buy that amount of ammo with high price we are not richs like u so stop provoking you are the newbie here  :fp: Grow up please

Offline Laurel

• Ingame: Laurel
« Reply #17 on: 29 10, 2021, 12:26:58 am »
You still trash talker

"Trash talker"? explaining to smth is trash talking? Since when?

so stop provoking you are the newbie here :fp: Grow up please

Okay bro, you are the best person ofc, anyways. Maybe you should stop acting like a kid also attacking me.

All of CIT players is selling ammo in F7  with HIGH PRICE and we can't buy that amount of ammo with high price

What? I am pretty sure you didnt even check to Gun/Ammo prices on F7, 100%.

I dont wanna log to game (for prove) for you since the MAX ammo prices at F7 same with gunshop. You can Check it yourself.  If you buying tec9 from gunshop for 10$ you can buy for 10$ at F7 too (max prices at F7, 10$ for tec9, and and same with gunshop on all other ammos.) Also they cant sell to high price cuz of MAX price system. You can find cheap ammo via F7.

we are not richs like u

I didn't told you "don't work, just duel/PvP with players and when u kill some1 from his back say "ThugLife", after losing a duel provoke them like "involving family members." I worked a lot of for came to this status. Also if you should work, you can get this status "RICH" like me (its hard for you tbh since you are focusing the players 24/7 also only PvP) anyways, you can try to work, try to get some DLs, tag color maybe cars also F7 items etc.

My last word;

we can craft ammo via F9.

I won't write this text for you, anyways.
I'll explain to another players except who's begging/farming post for rank here.

First of all, you can buy Explosive easily with 250-300$ prices, also you can buy Iron for 21-22, so if you craft your own ammo you'll spend your 100-150k around maximum for all weps. After this if you going to say this "Its still expensive." you can work for explosive and iron via Cave Miner. so you'll spend 0$ also you'll get some money.

Also, You can should stop to defend this topic, since this topic aren't you. Dazzler can defend himself since he's an old and good/knowledge player. (I know him since 2018) Basically stop trying to farming post.

Offline Dazzler.

• "You can do it if you believe you can."
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: Dazzler
« Reply #18 on: 29 10, 2021, 12:37:27 am »
Dude. About "defend" We don't need this method/way in Discussion board. You just tell to me your opinion (You have some mistakes, but you still have some right things. Please review your information carefully and double-check) And however it's still your opinion.
8 positive. 1 Neutral. 1 Negative

Ex.CIT Radio DJ | Ex.CIT News CP Publisher | Ex.CIT Instagram Administrator | RCM

Offline Thug

• Group: 18th
« Reply #19 on: 29 10, 2021, 07:44:42 pm »
"Trash talker"? explaining to smth is trash talking? Since when?

Okay bro, you are the best person ofc, anyways. Maybe you should stop acting like a kid also attacking me.
you are the one who's attacking me now not me I didn't replied on your reply with insults like what u did!!!
What? I am pretty sure you didnt even check to Gun/Ammo prices on F7, 100%.

I dont wanna log to game (for prove) for you since the MAX ammo prices at F7 same with gunshop. You can Check it yourself.  If you buying tec9 from gunshop for 10$ you can buy for 10$ at F7 too (max prices at F7, 10$ for tec9, and and same with gunshop on all other ammos.) Also they cant sell to high price cuz of MAX price system. You can find cheap ammo via F7.
You still attacking me with ur funny words and attacking my opinion which is clear 100% and you just saying bla bla bla to farm posts not me u gotta check the gunshop prices and F7 Prices you are the (newbie) here, Maximum Price For Tec or uzi or any smg is 15$ per one bullet, and the AK Starts with 6 to 24 and in Ammo Nation the price is 16 for AK and 10 For Tec and Uzi so you are just posting without evidence like randoms :fp: https://imgur.com/a/Ohks4X4

Offline Private

• Translator
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Vexatious
  • Ingame: Private
« Reply #20 on: 30 10, 2021, 01:29:48 am »
This topic transformed into a debate  :kek4:

Offline Arran

• Administrator
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: [CIT]Arran
« Reply #21 on: 30 10, 2021, 03:39:08 pm »
- Added gun shop marker at LS East prison release. (Arran + Dazzler)
Proof You Are so Much More Than What You Realise
Authority is not truth. Truth is authority.