Author Topic: Cops will no longer spawn with armor.  (Read 4358 times)

Offline MEGO

• Regular Community Member
  • Rollin' Since 2014
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: DSA
Cops will no longer spawn with armor.
« on: 12 03, 2022, 05:25:11 pm »
Hi,
I'm here suggesting that cops will no longer spawn with free armor if they don't have/have VIP hours, This will make the game more balanced for more sides, Because simply why cops are spawning with free armor while criminals are not? This is called fairness and the last suggestion was supported by a lot of players, Un-supported by many players as well since I was suggesting making criminals with VIP spawn with free armor, So I guess this is fairer for everyone and it will not harm anyone who's thinking about buying DLx, Following sentence is quoted by Arran.

This is a VIPL1+ feature which was also given to cop team as they have suffered so much imbalance. If cops no longer have to suffer so much imbalance then you can suggest they no longer spawn with armor.

- You cannot reason with a tiger when your head is in its mouth.
(FMSG) [CIT]Farhan[SAPD]: mego best camper fr

Offline TomHartS2

• Senior Community Member
  • Do your best, even if others don't recognize.
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: SAPD
  • Ingame: TomHartS2
  • Squad: MP
Re: Cops will no longer spawn with armor.
« Reply #1 on: 12 03, 2022, 06:01:22 pm »
I dont agree with removing the free armor, if criminals don't have this perk, you can suggest to be added to the criminal side too...  :cros:
Some memories are unforgettable, remaining ever vivid and heartwarming!

★Respect My History★

Offline MEGO

• Rollin' Since 2014
« Reply #2 on: 12 03, 2022, 06:03:26 pm »
https://cit.gg/index.php?topic=382794.0

Read this suggestion and stop voting just to keep your own advantage.

Offline GoldNugget

• Force is meaningless without skill
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: xCode
  • Ingame: GoldNugget
« Reply #3 on: 12 03, 2022, 06:10:55 pm »
If I'm correct, the feature was given to cops when F9 armor crafting wasn't available. nowadays, it doesn't make any sense for only them to have free armor on spawn.

there are people who think and there are people who follow

Offline AlabasterSlim

YearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #4 on: 12 03, 2022, 06:19:33 pm »
The current playerbase grants us the possibility to remove the free armor upon spawn as a police officer. Free armor upon spawn shall be limited too players who have VIP Levels 1 and above.
Removing the feature will make it challenging for cops and somewhat balance the fights in CnR.
« Last Edit: 15 03, 2022, 07:38:32 pm by AlabasterSlim »

Offline CJGIANNHS

• DoMinos_Family Founder
  • League Of Duels Hoster
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: DoMinos_Family
  • Ingame: DoM|CJGIANNHS
  • Squad: DoMinos_Squad
« Reply #5 on: 13 03, 2022, 01:41:46 am »
To be honest I didn't play as a cop since 2013 and didn't know that cops always spawn with armor.
I can say this is at least unfair it should be removed long time ago.
No need to say more. Totally Supporting this.
  • My Introduction
  • Proud DSG Founder!
  • Proud DoM L13 Father!
  • Proud Trojans Founder!

Offline Thug

YearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: 18th
« Reply #6 on: 13 03, 2022, 07:54:57 am »
Again you merging VIP HOURS with armor....  stop that please..  DL1 must be the only way to spawn with armor, If you're going to add armor to vip hours then fuck the DL3 and DL1 both will be useless as fuck and if we bought DL2 for /rt command we won't bother our selves to buy DL3 cause its fuckin useless as we can get VIP benefits and armor too? simply if you wanna spawn with armor donate DL1 or work ingame and buy it from F7, About the idea of removing the free armor from them I am Positive on it but do not even think to merge it with VIP HOURS,  :wat:

Offline AlabasterSlim

YearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #7 on: 13 03, 2022, 08:28:33 am »
we don't know if this is a suggestion to balance the criminal side, or destroy the police side, we've been given free armor for the past few years and the system has remained the same to this day, and Of course there was a suggestion mentioning like - "Cops will no longer spawn with armor.",

Why would criminal's ruin the CnR activity in the server as there is a few of us who actually play this game for the unique activities among cops 'n robbers? If you do look at the past couple of months you guys have been killing it lately. Cops is no longer suffocating the imbalance, as both occupations is active.
« Last Edit: 15 03, 2022, 07:37:51 pm by AlabasterSlim »

Offline MEGO

• Rollin' Since 2014
« Reply #8 on: 13 03, 2022, 11:44:04 am »
Again you merging VIP HOURS with armor....  stop that please..  DL1 must be the only way to spawn with armor, If you're going to add armor to vip hours then fuck the DL3 and DL1 both will be useless as fuck and if we bought DL2 for /rt command we won't bother our selves to buy DL3 cause its fuckin useless as we can get VIP benefits and armor too? simply if you wanna spawn with armor donate DL1 or work ingame and buy it from F7, About the idea of removing the free armor from them I am Positive on it but do not even think to merge it with VIP HOURS,  :wat:
What the fuck are you even saying? Who fucking mentioned DLx or VIP Hours?  :fp:

I'm here suggesting that cops will no longer spawn with free armor if they don't have/have VIP hours.
"THEY WON'T SPAWN WITH FREE ARMOR WITH/WITHOUT VIP HOURS" (This won't be applied for cops who got DL1)

we don't know if this is a suggestion to balance the criminal side, or destroy the police side, we've been given free armor for the past few years and the system has remained the same to this day, and Of course there was a suggestion mentioning like - "Cops will no longer spawn with armor.", so most of the cops who don't use VIP they won't spawn any armor, remember that sometimes we can't buy VIP if no one is selling it, so every time we die we don't get armor, also it costs a lot to regenerate armor on F9, I really see that this hint is only intended to destroy the armor system that the police are provided with from the system, I am sure if this adds to the police side it will gradually decrease in my opinion?.
The last suggestion was about adding free armor for criminals and you voted negative saying that this won't make the game balanced and armor is supposed to be for cops and bla bla bla, And most of the players voted negative because it was related to a perk of DL1, This suggestion is about removing armor from cops and you still voting negative to keep it for your own advantage.  :fp:

Offline Brian

• Administrator
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #9 on: 13 03, 2022, 12:08:40 pm »
This is a VIPL1+ feature which was also given to cop team as they have suffered so much imbalance. If cops no longer have to suffer so much imbalance then you can suggest they no longer spawn with armor.

Afaik Police Service is still outnumbered by criminals.

Offline MEGO

• Rollin' Since 2014
« Reply #10 on: 13 03, 2022, 12:12:13 pm »
Afaik Police Service is still outnumbered by criminals.
Not really, as I said above cops are well active nowdays, I just took this screenshot right now, Take a look at CE/AR
Show content

I'm not really interested in removing Armor from them but I've got no choice, When I suggested adding armors for criminals they just kept yelling at me saying this is DLx perk and it shouldn't be added and this will make none buy DLx, I believe adding it for criminals is fair enough but what to do with these people who are voting based on their advantage.....
« Last Edit: 13 03, 2022, 12:14:18 pm by MEGO »

Offline Senza

• Mr. Catface
  • Honorable
  • A cat
« Reply #11 on: 13 03, 2022, 12:16:05 pm »
If I'm correct, the feature was given to cops when F9 armor crafting wasn't available. nowadays, it doesn't make any sense for only them to have free armor on spawn.
No that never was the case.
Not really, as I said above cops are well active nowdays, I just took this screenshot right now, Take a look at CE/AR
Show content

I'm not really interested in removing Armor from them but I've got no choice, When I suggested adding armors for criminals they just kept yelling at me saying this is DLx perk and it shouldn't be added and this will make none buy DLx.
Just because an hour of balance between cops and criminals take place, it doesn't mean that both teams are well-balanced, because balance has never been something CIT is known for, anyways.

I still find the police team outnumbered, so I vote no.

Offline MEGO

• Rollin' Since 2014
« Reply #12 on: 13 03, 2022, 12:17:47 pm »
I don't see you active most of the time Senza, I'm active every day and I'm being fully honest saying that Cops are cracking us most of the day.

Offline GoldNugget

• Force is meaningless without skill
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: xCode
  • Ingame: GoldNugget
« Reply #13 on: 13 03, 2022, 12:28:34 pm »
No that never was the case.

So, provide date when police team got the privilege of having free armor on spawn? Like criminals, they can simply craft armor with F9, them having free armor is plain stupid from the fair play perspective. Even if cops are still being outnumbered(which should logically always be a case), I can't see how free armor on spawn can help improve that scenario.

Free armor = cops waste less resources, meaning they have less expenses, it doesn't help them in team disbalance whatsoever. As I said, the privilege is simply stupid and doesn't serve any purpose other than them having to waste less money/resources on armor crafting, when other players are simply crafting armor from F9.
« Last Edit: 13 03, 2022, 12:32:13 pm by GoldNugget »

there are people who think and there are people who follow

Offline MEGO

• Rollin' Since 2014
« Reply #14 on: 13 03, 2022, 12:53:33 pm »
Another screenshot that proves cops are outnumbered.

Show content