Author Topic: Cops will no longer spawn with armor.  (Read 4357 times)

Offline Nobody_

• Senior Community Member
  • Just keep swimming
    YearsYears
  • Group: The_ReNeGaDeS
  • Ingame: Noubody
  • Squad: Socios
Re: Cops will no longer spawn with armor.
« Reply #30 on: 15 03, 2022, 12:52:00 am »
As everyone has stated here, cops have more positives than crims. Something that no one has mentioned so far, are the events that are close to hospitals, the police die, come back, kill themselves to kill one, come back, and stay in this loop until the event is over. It's normal to see these cops do 5/6 kills+ in ARs. However, by removing this armored spawn action, they spent more resources, similar to crims. Not to mention the excessive use of teargas and bombs with rustlers, and other things. I'm positive  :tick:

Moving up and down, side to side, like a rollercoaster

Offline MEGO

• Regular Community Member
  • Rollin' Since 2014
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: DSA
« Reply #31 on: 15 03, 2022, 01:03:36 am »
Negative.

Cops most of the times are highly outnumbered and you can't deny that, you provided and image which is just manipulating this was obviously by the end of the AR and that's why it had more cops.

If you want this to be added then you can request if Cops danger level goes below 1 they no longer get armor but not all the time.
That's a screenshot for an armed robbery that ended before 200 seconds passed, So I guess there's nothing manipulating here. Also, there are other screenshots that prove my words, However thanks for your vote.

- You cannot reason with a tiger when your head is in its mouth.
(FMSG) [CIT]Farhan[SAPD]: mego best camper fr

Offline Nobody_

• Just keep swimming
    YearsYears
« Reply #32 on: 15 03, 2022, 01:47:21 am »
Criminals are active all time, if you say no you can check criminal and LS gangster activity that can consider them as a criminal team as they can participate in Criminal activities. The Screenshots that were provided and former posts at specific times are not accurate you must provide a certain clue or logs for the Whole day activity. So it won't be great to comment on the subject of lack of activities of both sides. The main subject as payment of Cops is Great. That is what I can say and also Administrator must decide and Close the door of these topics as I saw many topics removing or nerfing Law side. My vote will be Neutral Until I see the administrator comment.

Some comment above brought some information about the percentage of wins in ARs/CEs, I don't know if there's a way to verify this, but if so, it's an important and accurate data, worth checking.

Offline Predator

YearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: Predator
  • Squad: The_Velentzas
« Reply #33 on: 15 03, 2022, 02:28:01 pm »
Agree with you causes this feature to DLs also criminals spawn none armor and I guess we must be fair with criminals and cops  :tick:
I never lose either I win or learn

Offline Skyscrap

• L3 Staff
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Bikers MC
  • Ingame: [CIT]Skyscrap
« Reply #34 on: 15 03, 2022, 03:28:35 pm »
Nothing makes sense for me in this suggestion in my opinion, trying all the possibilities in how to decrease the law side chances more and more doesn't change anything except making law side more worse.

Negative :cros:
Skyscrap added as PAM. (20.01.2022 Ptole + Burner + Brian + Danzy)
Added Skyscrap as Junior Criminal boss (06.05.2023 CB Team)
Skyscrap added as Trial Staff. (14.08.2023 Head Staff)
Discord: skyscrap.

Offline Hallow2

• Junior Community Member
  • GO NEWGROUNDS!
    YearsYearsYears
  • Group: FBI
  • Ingame: Hallow[FBI-MW]
  • Squad: Merryweather
« Reply #35 on: 15 03, 2022, 03:29:59 pm »
Criminals have more advantages than police in some ways but also cops have advantages over criminals but I will vote negative on this for the reason that cops are used to hearing vests all the time. Saying that this will balance both sides is not completely true, even the quote you added says that “If cops no longer have to suffer so much imbalance” this can be implemented, but right now, I don't feel we are balanced enough.
Law Tournament Founder - Head Staff | Ex. Deputy Director and Honorable from FBI | Ex. SAPD member - Station Officer |  Introduction | my old account Hallow

Offline Nobody_

• Just keep swimming
    YearsYears
« Reply #36 on: 15 03, 2022, 04:09:27 pm »
Criminals have more advantages than police in some ways but also cops have advantages over criminals but I will vote negative on this for the reason that cops are used to hearing vests all the time. Saying that this will balance both sides is not completely true, even the quote you added says that “If cops no longer have to suffer so much imbalance” this can be implemented, but right now, I don't feel we are balanced enough.

Please, PLEASE, can someone explain to me what is the advantage that crimside has over copside? I really can't see, CAN'T SEE

Offline SiFiras

• hai
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: SAS
  • Ingame: iFiras
  • Squad: Driftwork afaik
« Reply #37 on: 15 03, 2022, 04:40:03 pm »

can you please state those benifits? When it comes to benifits criminals are way much more limited compared to cops.

such thing will propably balance things a lil bit, as cops gets enough money I think it wont really matter for them to buy some resources to craft an armor. positive. :tick:
(FMSG) [CIT]FalconHawk|INF: "if her age is not on the clock, she is ready for the c*ck"

Offline Shattah

• Fᴏʀ Hᴏɴᴏʀ, Fᴏʀ Bʀᴏᴛʜᴇʀ, Fᴏʀ Sᴛʀᴇᴇᴛ.
  • Group: FɪɢʜᴛFᴏʀHᴏɴᴏʀ
  • Ingame: Sʜᴀᴛᴛᴀʜ
« Reply #38 on: 15 03, 2022, 05:00:19 pm »
Personally I just believe this feature should be restricted to those with VIPL1+. In all reality, how much of a big difference is spawning with armor going to make? It takes 5 seconds to craft it in F9 lmao. And to all those saying the sides are imbalanced, I completely disagree. Cops have become quite outstanding these days. Whenever I log in at peak hours (usually 12 PM-4 PM my time), cops are pretty dominant in ARs/CEs that it becomes annoying to play because they can shut down ARs within the first 2 minutes of the activity sometimes. And sometimes even after peak hours, they would sometimes continue to dominate for an extra 2 hours or so. My point is that this change is fair due to the accessibility of receiving armor as well as the increased activity by cops lately.

Offline Rabbiilovey

YearsYears
« Reply #39 on: 15 03, 2022, 06:28:23 pm »
I will give a  :cros: here. The cops should be excepted equiping armor like this.

Offline Shattah

• Fᴏʀ Hᴏɴᴏʀ, Fᴏʀ Bʀᴏᴛʜᴇʀ, Fᴏʀ Sᴛʀᴇᴇᴛ.
  • Group: FɪɢʜᴛFᴏʀHᴏɴᴏʀ
  • Ingame: Sʜᴀᴛᴛᴀʜ
« Reply #40 on: 15 03, 2022, 06:39:49 pm »
I will give a  :cros: here. The cops should be excepted equiping armor like this.
Why should they be expected to spawn with armor?

Offline FearLess

• The Art of Kindness.
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Special Forces
  • Ingame: Fearless
  • Squad: INTERPOL
« Reply #41 on: 15 03, 2022, 06:40:34 pm »
It's totally different between cops who are active and their number is less much than the other side. But most of the time cops are active even if their number is less than criminal ones because most of the cops are on duty, and most of the criminals are off duty. It doesn't mean that the teams are balanced. Yes, but the police team isn't fully active, and their number didn't even have the criminal side's number on all the sides. :cros:

I dont agree with removing the free armor, if criminals don't have this perk, you can suggest to be added to the criminal side too...  :cros:
I agree with Tom's statement. 
"The hated man is the result of his hater's pride rather than his hater's conscience."

Offline MEGO

• Rollin' Since 2014
« Reply #42 on: 15 03, 2022, 06:51:01 pm »
Keep voting just to keep it for your own team, You guys are the same ones who kept speaking about DLx, When it comes to cops, Nothing to mention about DLx? as Arran said this feature should be for DLx Owners only, And to be honest, Any vote that I see from a cop here, I consider it as useless one because all of them will vote negative for sure to keep this feature in-game.

Offline FearLess

• The Art of Kindness.
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Special Forces
  • Ingame: Fearless
  • Squad: INTERPOL
« Reply #43 on: 15 03, 2022, 07:23:06 pm »
Keep voting just to keep it for your own team, You guys are the same ones who kept speaking about DLx, When it comes to cops, Nothing to mention about DLx? as Arran said this feature should be for DLx Owners only, And to be honest, Any vote that I see from a cop here, I consider it as useless one because all of them will vote negative for sure to keep this feature in-game.
You are just mad because arran rejected your suggestion, and it's not our fault. But you can stop removing things that didn't get accepted on your side.

Another thing: whoever threw "Molotovs" on cops’ armors gets decreased by 40% with one, so it is still not a wonderful benefit.
« Last Edit: 15 03, 2022, 07:37:28 pm by FearLess »
"The hated man is the result of his hater's pride rather than his hater's conscience."

Offline MEGO

• Rollin' Since 2014
« Reply #44 on: 15 03, 2022, 07:42:39 pm »
You are just mad because arran rejected your suggestion, and it's not our fault. But you can stop removing things that didn't get accepted on your side.

Another thing: whoever threw "Molotovs" on cops’ armors gets decreased by 40% with one, so it is still not a wonderful benefit.
The same goes for those ones who are throwing teargas so stop crying about it, My last suggestion got rejected due to it being related to DL perks  :fp: