Author Topic: [+++][A] Disable the nitrous usage in the space miner area for the jetpack  (Read 686 times)

Offline Coke

• The Emperor
  • State Official
  • To the moon!
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Bikers
  • Ingame: Coke
  • Squad: Vintage | CCC
Today I am interested in playing as a space miner again. I'm trying to gather some resources that might be useful when I play CnR later. However, I noticed something that made me feel sad, which is when we use the jetpack in the OS (Space miner area), we have to consume as many as 10 nitrous or more to obtain the resource spots.

I feel that working as a space miner is very disadvantageous, where the job of other miners is simply clicking constantly and not moving much, but when you work as a space miner, you have to search and use the jetpack to be faster, yet you experience losses.

My suggestion is very simple, please don't count or disable the nitrous usage feature in the space miner area for the jetpack.

As a note for the developers, I think it may be very difficult to establish boundaries in space to implement this.

So perhaps the solution is to become a space miner, and wearing an astronaut costume does not deplete nitrous.
« Last Edit: 23 07, 2023, 12:42:50 pm by Danzy »
Retired Normal Player  6/13/2011
(LS) Devon5656(CG)(SD): You are a legend coke

Offline Impostor

• Regular Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: CitiZeNs
  • Ingame: Impostor
  • Squad: Hikers
Being paid gold and long work shifts makes the job unattractive
Space miner could use many small improvements like these.  :tick:

Offline NoName

• Junior Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: SAS
  • Ingame: NoName
  • Squad: CCC
Just like Impostor said.. this job is already really unattractive to most players, and some improvements could be made like this one, I believe it was suggested in the past the addition of new functionality's to resources like gold which ends up being almost useless but I don't think the suggested made it far. Things like this maybe would help bring more players to try this jobs.  POSITIVE   :tick:
"Às vezes ouço passar o vento; e só de ouvir o vento passar, vale a pena ter nascido." Fernando Pessoa - Tabacaria - Livro do Desassossego

Offline Culph

• Criminal Boss
  • Recently got alot of fans
    YearsYears
  • Ingame: Culph
  • Squad: Vainglory
It is more complicated than other jobs and you lose if you try to work. So removing the usage of nitrous would be great   :love:  :tick:

Offline Metall

• Pirus Founder
  • L2 Staff
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Pirus
  • Ingame: Metall
Good suggestion, I think you covered all the advantages. Space Miner is a very unused job so this might bring some light to it.  :tick:
L2 Staff Member, Community Event Manager, Group Level Manager, Discussion Board Moderator

Offline Chetan

• Senior Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: Chetan
It is actually a little time consuming to find markers at times and this process might cost us alot of nitrous. Making nitrous not reduce while doing the job will ensure less expenditure completing tasks.  :tick:
Regards - Chetan

Offline SiFiras

• hai
  • Group: SAS
  • Ingame: iFiras
  • Squad: Driftwork afaik
True upvoting dis  :tick:
(FMSG) [CIT]FalconHawk|INF: "if her age is not on the clock, she is ready for the c*ck"

Offline Ninna

• New Community Member
    Years
  • Group: ChaosGuardians
good idea :tick:

Offline Ace

• State Official
  • Forum Lawyer
    YearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: Ace
  • Squad: Bloodmoon
Space miner has many problems....
For a start it takes several minutes just to even come to the mining site.
Then you have the issue of a high degree of rng
There's the issue of bad payment
I feel like this nitro issue, while a step in the right direction wouldn't actually be enough to fix the problems with space miner.

I see many new players excited to work space miner, but when they go there they realise it's actually shit and then they never go back.

Offline Coke

• The Emperor
  • State Official
  • To the moon!
  • Ingame: Coke
  • Squad: Vintage | CCC
Space miner has many problems....
For a start it takes several minutes just to even come to the mining site.
Then you have the issue of a high degree of rng
There's the issue of bad payment
I feel like this nitro issue, while a step in the right direction wouldn't actually be enough to fix the problems with space miner.

I see many new players excited to work space miner, but when they go there they realise it's actually shit and then they never go back.
Interesting, I would like to know. What problems do you face on that job.
Retired Normal Player  6/13/2011
(LS) Devon5656(CG)(SD): You are a legend coke

Offline gq

YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: 1O X TheHive
Great idea, other jobs like iron miner are giving resources without losing anything in your inventory but here we need to spend nitrous to gain some resources and this is fully unfair between this job and the other jobs, some improvements like that gonna bring the players back to work as space miner, I'm going Positive.

Offline WakaMan

• Take care.
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: SAPD
  • Squad: Blackwater
It could help to give some life to the job, today it must be one of the least used, it is sad to see how one of the jobs that attracted the most attention on the server and surprised many of my friends, now this one is so abandoned . Although I think it deserves to be modified in its entirety to make the gains worthwhile, I recognize that this suggestion may help somewhat. My vote is positive:tick:
More than a group, a great family.

Offline PROBI

• Donator L3
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: =H=o=B=o=S=
 :tick: This could help to revive the Job again and it’s gonna help a lot in the Civil side and am truly gonna be POSITIVE

Offline JimMys

• DoMinos Family Founder
  • Guide
  • Father of DoMinos_Family.
  • Group: DoMinos_Family
  • Ingame: JimMys
This suggestion could help people play it again.
Positive  :tick:
Ex.DoMinos Family/HCB
Now.DoMinos Family
Future.DoMinos Family

Offline Arthur.

• American Dream
I read your suggestion and was wondering if it's true or not but then realised it is true, you lose nitrous, which imo is unfair since if the whole job requires you use tons of nitrous, so in this scenario I'd like a change since I think players loss more money then they earn. Postive
A True Warrior Never engages in combat, He Avoids it to prevent hurting people, A true warrior ends the conflict with his words, if he cannot, then he raises his fist and rains hell on everyone around him.