Author Topic: The end of the mantis  (Read 2315 times)

Offline Arran

• Administrator
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: [CIT]Arran
The end of the mantis
« on: 21 02, 2011, 05:16:58 pm »
We are now officially ending usage and support for the CIT project tracker (mantis bug tracker.) I feel that this will be an improvement for the community. People will not need to leave the forum to report problems now, everything will be 'under one roof'.

Ofcourse a forum isn't designed for project management like the mantis was but this isn't something like MTA with thousands of issues, thousands of supporters and various developers, just another server.

You can now report bugs or report feature requests on the forums in the appropriate boards. For any issues you may have reported on the mantis, you will need to post them in the necessary forums to be taken notice of.

This should now simplify things for everyone and you have about a week to move anything over.
Proof You Are so Much More Than What You Realise
Authority is not truth. Truth is authority.

Bones

Re: The end of the mantis
« Reply #1 on: 21 02, 2011, 07:19:19 pm »
Good news in my point of view. I understand that some (who likes and understands Mantis) may be confused but like you said it's good to be able to find everything in one place, and with one account.

Offline Arran

• Administrator
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: [CIT]Arran
Re: The end of the mantis
« Reply #2 on: 23 02, 2011, 10:33:11 pm »
I've moved all the decent reports over and if something I didn't add you still want just post it in forum.
Proof You Are so Much More Than What You Realise
Authority is not truth. Truth is authority.