Author Topic: /sunnymood  (Read 2307 times)

mido1999

/sunnymood
« on: 11 10, 2013, 02:48:44 pm »
Hi Community,

Today I want to suggest adding a command to make the weather instantly get sunny if the ingame weather is rainy instead of typing /foggymood twice.So by making /sunnymood you will instantly get the sunny mood and you will save time and chances of failing in writing /foggymood twice.

/discuss

Regards,
HydroMan

Offline BClaude

• Donator L1
  • Here since Mid-2011
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: BClaude
Re: /sunnymood
« Reply #1 on: 12 10, 2013, 02:08:29 am »
And what happens when I do /sunnymood and do /foggymood again?

This feature is useless. Doing /foggymood twice isn't gonna hurt much.

JuanElSniper

« Reply #2 on: 12 10, 2013, 02:55:46 am »
Don't really see much use of this. You can just do /bind key foggymood and you'll get your sunshine.

SASKEU

« Reply #3 on: 12 10, 2013, 03:11:42 am »
Well I know it's really annoying when you type /foggymood twice and it will be more organized if we added /sunnymood like all the weather moods we have in CIT, actually it's pretty easy to create such a command like that and it doesn't even need it's own resource, well here is it
Code: Lua
  1. function setWeatherSunny ()
  2.     setWeather ( 0 )
  3. end
  4. addCommandHandler ( "sunnymood", setWeatherSunny )
adding such function to the server won't hurt anyone and it will make it more easier like all the other moods, I've just upvoted that idea.

Grandma

« Reply #4 on: 12 10, 2013, 08:39:42 am »
Why not just remove the thunder/rain weather since its just annoying to play with. Removing this shitty weather will save us the time we spend typing /foggymood twice and it will be more enjoyable to play knowing that the weather doesn't exist.

mido1999

« Reply #5 on: 12 10, 2013, 02:55:45 pm »
And what happens when I do /sunnymood and do /foggymood again?

This feature is useless. Doing /foggymood twice isn't gonna hurt much.

well /foggymood twice is annoying and sometime you need to make it fast so you input a letter wrong then you start it all over again.

Why not just remove the thunder/rain weather since its just annoying to play with. Removing this shitty weather will save us the time we spend typing /foggymood twice and it will be more enjoyable to play knowing that the weather doesn't exist.
It is also good idea but I think their is some people who like the rainy weather,anyway it is cool grandma

Offline BClaude

• Donator L1
  • Here since Mid-2011
« Reply #6 on: 13 10, 2013, 02:25:03 am »
Or you can bind foggymood and press it twice...another key stroke won't hurt.

mido1999

« Reply #7 on: 15 10, 2013, 05:46:16 pm »
Or you can bind foggymood and press it twice...another key stroke won't hurt.
and what is the need of binding ?! I mean many people don't use binding for /foggymood.So this is needed.the command won't hurt you but it will save time and the chance in mistaking while writing the command twice.like ''/foggymod'' so you start it all over again and then repeat it.It is your opinion anyway but it is not hard to be scripted and thanks to saskeu for showing us the script for the command.

Offline BClaude

• Donator L1
  • Here since Mid-2011
« Reply #8 on: 15 10, 2013, 08:08:19 pm »
and what is the need of binding ?! I mean many people don't use binding for /foggymood.So this is needed.the command won't hurt you but it will save time and the chance in mistaking while writing the command twice.like ''/foggymod'' so you start it all over again and then repeat it.It is your opinion anyway but it is not hard to be scripted and thanks to saskeu for showing us the script for the command.
What is the need for binding? Most professional players bind commands. Besides, there's enough space on your keyboard (standard 102, or some with more keys (such as the PC 122) just to bind this command...even though this feature is, well, small.

This suggestion is dead in the water.

Offline Nickelz

• Junior Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: Nickelz.iso
« Reply #9 on: 16 10, 2013, 04:30:10 pm »
Well, I like this idea but it's not needed since you can do /daytime ,/nighttime or /foggymood ,it won't take 30 secs to do one of these commands, also we don't need to add many commands that you can do it.
Survive

Offline Arran

• Administrator
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: [CIT]Arran
« Reply #10 on: 16 10, 2013, 09:31:36 pm »
Added.
Proof You Are so Much More Than What You Realise
Authority is not truth. Truth is authority.