Author Topic: [Resolved] Allow staff to see CLDM when not in /staff  (Read 1421 times)

ToshFSS

[Resolved] Allow staff to see CLDM when not in /staff
« on: 13 04, 2012, 10:44:12 pm »
A week ago I asked Cazomino if it was hard to "script/enable" that the CLDM was "visible" to staff while the are in non-staff mode (aka civilians, crims, or law). Let me elaborate:

Most of the time (at least in the graveyard shift 5am-8am) the CLDM are very surprisely quiet, yet te mutes, flaming and /support are banging 100%.

Anyway, while been staff, we, the graveyard-shifters take turns so one of us be on /staff (handling the CLDM) and the other ones be non-staff (handling the mutes and /support).

But sometimes there is only one staff avaliable (been the only one online, or the other ones been afk, but yet not disconected to help us give the impression of "more staff avaliable online so players behave, while thinking there is +1 staff online" kinda help ;).

The point here: on those 30-40 minutes while you are the only /staff avaliable, and the CLDM been quite calm, you get mind-numbing bored of just jetpack around, while in that time you could be actually playing the game.

So this is my idea/proposal: staff players been able to see CLDM (and been able to activate/deactivate the option with a command would be cool too) while been in non-staff mode.

That way, we players can still be able to enjoy the game on those times when is a calm night in Gotham city ::) , and still been able to, once we see a non-selfdefense kill,stop working, go on /staff mode and warp/jail dmers.

And of course, while we are in non-staff mode, we can still handle mutes,/support and /bitching, but with this new option, we will be able to do all of the above, + handling CLDM. Talk about a multifuntional staff on non-staff mode,uh? ;)

Feel free to feedback, or ask about it!

PEace! 8)
« Last Edit: 28 04, 2012, 03:07:12 pm by Arran »

Lavigne

Re: Allow staff to see CLDM while in non-staff mode
« Reply #1 on: 14 04, 2012, 09:03:08 am »
Uhm, I would rather have tickbox, to see CLDM when in non-staff mode. Why? Well at times when I'm not in staff mode, its for having enjoyment as a normal player in game, instead of seeing all the flooding chats, CLDM and such instead of earning our money peacefully.

I usually only do CLDM only when on staff mode and only do mutes when not on staff mode. However if theres staff who prefers to do it then well so be it

Offline K0Killer2

• Senior Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: K0Killer2
« Reply #2 on: 14 04, 2012, 09:29:11 am »
I love how you guys are referring to the Combat Log as CLDM when CLDM is the act of warping to people and seeing if it was DM or not.  ::)

ToshFSS

« Reply #3 on: 14 04, 2012, 11:12:25 am »
I love how you guys are referring to the Combat Log as CLDM when CLDM is the act of warping to people and seeing if it was DM or not.  ::)

Lol... please be a sweetie and tell us how is called, then ...oh you did.. Combat Logs ! ;).

Well, you guys knew what I meant :D

PEace! 8)

Lavigne

« Reply #4 on: 14 04, 2012, 02:25:53 pm »
ahaha we're used to it :P

Offline Arran

• Administrator
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: [CIT]Arran
« Reply #5 on: 28 04, 2012, 03:04:44 pm »
/cldm
Proof You Are so Much More Than What You Realise
Authority is not truth. Truth is authority.