Author Topic: [Nuko][+++] Ingame voting system for large proposed suggestions (up/down-voting)  (Read 1140 times)

Offline Mei.

• Titania
  • L3 Staff
    Years
Good idea  :tick:
"Insanity is doing the same thing, over and over again, but expecting different results."

Offline Dottie

• The Matriarch
  • L2 Staff
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
to be implemented, they would also have to be passed through the people who do not vote on forum but play the game.

we need this  :tick:
''Do not judge, and you will not be judged. Do not condemn, and you will not be condemned. Forgive, and you will be forgiven.''

Offline AC|Abdou

• New Community Member
    YearsYears
  • Group: AvidaCompany
  • Ingame: AC-RE|Abdou
Good idea , my vote is positive.
AvidaCompany

Offline RappNig

• New Community Member
  • <personal text goes here>
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: BOCA
Yes, would definitely be a great addition to the game because nowadays one smart dude who knows how to write a topic on forums can ruin the game for 50 others that don't even know how to create an account here..
It would be even better if you start counting the ingame votes only because I see inactive players suggesting/giving opinions about things that don't even concern them to be honest, play the game in order to be able to vote

Offline MG

• BOCA Leader
  • New Community Member
  • Devil of Glen Park
    Years
  • Group: BOCA
  • Ingame: MG
  • Squad: Nusantara

Offline NewPunk

• Junior Community Member
  • Punk of CIT
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: SAPD
  • Ingame: NewPunk
Allowing to vote (Negative and Positive) through in game players.  :tick:

Online Ammar1

• Junior Community Member
  • Classic_Car_Club
  • Group: PiRu$
  • Ingame: Ammar
  • Squad: ClassicCarClub
This would be better why? Because there are some updates, we players sometimes complain about them. For example, an update is added, but not all players like it. This is my vote idea. :tick:
Ammar1

Offline MaX15

• Donator L3
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: MaX15
To be honest I've had a similar idea in mind which is being able to make a 2nd stage vote after such suggestions additions, in this way people can actually vote knowing either the revert the changes nor keep the new one after fully experiencing it, however, I don't think anyone especially developers would be wasting their time scripting something that later on could be voted to be removed/reverted, therefore, I'm voting positively since it serves the same purpose and ensuring that everyone gets a chance to vote.

Before you speak ask yourself if what you are going to say is true, is kind, is necessary, is helpful. If the answer is no, maybe what you are about to say should be left unsaid.

Offline Sirat

• SAPD Leader
  • GLM - Group Level Manager
  • SAPD Leader
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: Sirat
  • Squad: Wrath
So another suggestion board with mostly biased people who does not even care Reading the suggestion and just blindly vote positive or negative on the basis of which side the suggestion is supporting it  :cros: even if we implemented it in game what changes it will make? And how does it work? Like if a suggestion gets bad feedback will it be reverted,?
« Last Edit: 14 03, 2024, 02:48:14 am by Sirat »
Smiling means letting your guard down in front of another person, even if just a little

Offline Ster

• Guide
    Years
  • Group: The_ReNeGaDeS
  • Ingame: Ster
I agree  :tick:

Offline MaX15

• Donator L3
So another suggestion board with mostly biased people who does not even care Reading the suggestion and just blindly vote positive or negative on the basis of which side the suggestion is supporting it.
not to be rude but thats exactly what happened on the dual-weapons update no? I've seen more people complain about it in-game than those who upvoted the suggestion on forums, some people lost interest into using the forum and contributing in anyway on forums, however, they still suffer from any changes that effects them.

not the mention that it was stated that:
1. A developer places a suggestion title to the panel. (Keep in mind this only counts for game changing suggestions, not minor suggestions!)
So it is not just about CnR at this point, its about major updates that effects almost all people.

Before you speak ask yourself if what you are going to say is true, is kind, is necessary, is helpful. If the answer is no, maybe what you are about to say should be left unsaid.

Offline Sirat

• SAPD Leader
  • SAPD Leader
    YearsYearsYearsYears
not to be rude but thats exactly what happened on the dual-weapons update no? I've seen more people complain about it in-game than those who upvoted the suggestion on forums, some people lost interest into using the forum and contributing in anyway on forums, however, they still suffer from any changes that effects them.

not the mention that it was stated that:  So it is not just about CnR at this point, its about major updates that effects almost all people.

Yes but not all suggestions are related to tec / Uzi some are related to CNR too, let's suppose one side disapproves the suggestion what will it brings? Will the suggestion get reverted? What's the actual point of this thing.
Smiling means letting your guard down in front of another person, even if just a little

Online S7nik

• Virtuality Founder
  • New Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Virtuality
  • Squad: Mythic

Offline MaX15

• Donator L3
Yes but not all suggestions are related to tec / Uzi some are related to CNR too, let's suppose one side disapproves the suggestion what will it brings? Will the suggestion get reverted?
Thing is, if you think about it, this scenario is actually what's happening in this board.. people usually tend to ask their group mates, friends and people from the same side to upvote specific suggestion which they benefit from.  In-fact Nuko's suggestion makes it better because even if there are biased people from specific side, there are always another people from other sides who can participate in the voting system and vote fairly. This suggestion actually brings nothing more but ensuring that everyone votes. people being biased exists in this board and won't be a new thing.

Offline Sirat

• SAPD Leader
  • SAPD Leader
    YearsYearsYearsYears
Thing is, if you think about it, this senario is actually what's happening in this board.. people usually tend to ask their group mates, friends and people from the same side to upvote specific suggestion which they benifit from.  In-fact Nuko's suggestion makes it better because even if there are baised people from sepcific side, there are always another people from other sides who can participate in the voting system and vote fairly. This suggestion actually brings nothing more but ensuring that everyone votes. people being baised exists in this board and won't be a new thing.

Yes that's true too, but still I don't think it will make any changes, whatever the result of voting is, so I personally don't find it really helpful. Maybe I will change my vote later if I will be convinced enough but right now I don't see any point of this update.