Author Topic: [IMPLEMENTED] Reverting hijack payment  (Read 972 times)

Offline noD3

• Senior Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: 1337
[IMPLEMENTED] Reverting hijack payment
« on: 04 06, 2019, 08:27:28 pm »
Hello I would like to revert a councillors proposal that was implemented last month - https://cit.gg/index.php?topic=338528.0

Currently, after that update, hijacks are paying constant 60k ( 50k + 10k vip bonus ) which is a lot, you are able to deliver around 2-3 hijacks in 10 minutes which is around half of the earn limit. I do believe this is too much and It should be reverted to how it was before when the price was dynamic and would pay on the amount of players online in the server.

Currently you are able to farm very easy money in the morning time when server barely reaches 200 players, which makes it really low competition due to low amount of players. The players who proposed that last month are the ones who are using hijack the most and after playing for a little bit on hijacks, I can't say that the activity on that criminal activity has increased drastically for the amount of money it currently pays.

In around 20 or 30 minutes you are able to hit your earn limit and get something like 6-7k reputation from it.

My proposal would be reverting that update and then finding a way to balance hijack little bit, like making the amount of money per player little bit higher, so It would fair to get less money if there is less competition.

For people who do not understand how OP it is, imagine if a turf would pay constant 5k every 3 mins not depending on the amount of players in LV, even if you were the only player online there.

The proposal was brought to you by
@noD3  councillor's agenda
For brighter future of CIT !
« Last Edit: 05 06, 2019, 04:29:11 pm by Arran »