Author Topic: Being able to hide your own squad blip for the rest of members of a squad  (Read 5810 times)

Offline elektro

• Junior Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: 1337
Upvoting, it will definitely improve the squad system. personally faced this problem and it is terrible
Founder of 1337.

Offline Sinon

• Senior Community Member
  • ★"Evil expects evil from others"★
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Squad: Phantom_Troupe
yeah I swear its true , even tho I would like to add it for the alliance too since many of them abusing it  , 100% up vote ... :tick:
Thanks Coolit3 #Nathan Goku Black  <3.
Sinon ICM. (Head Staff)
Proud to be:
ToXiC Founder, Guard_Ghosts Trusted, Wall Co-founder, OG The_ReNeGaDeS Leader, Natusvincere Founder.

Special thanks <3 to General, Coolit, #Nathan, Goku Black, Dream, Tyga, Attacker, Damar, and Guard_Ghosts

Offline HarwoodButcher

• State Official
  • Shut up, sit down, relax.
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: KLM
  • Ingame: HarwoodButcher
  • Squad: Cupcakes
 :tick:

Agree, it can be annoying when you're trying to hide from a criminal or from a cop while a member in the same squad as you can easily spot you on the radar. So there wouldn't be any point of hiding. Unless this option gets added.
I'm going to have to agree with Denos: "I stand with Goku & Coolit. Gave years of their lives to keep CIT active and happy. Screwed over and unjustly kicked."

Offline 3bood

Upvoting. Sometimes there might be people in the same squad and both are in different groups, and those groups are enemies, so they start to target each others from squad blips.

Offline Ahmad L9

• Regular Community Member
  • Master your self, Master your enemy
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: vvG ♦ ♥ ♦
  • Ingame: AAAhmad'1xK?
  • Squad: 1K1NG ofc ♥
Why not, almost every squad has the same situation, a player follows another player just to troll him/her because of there own problems or because they're in enemy groups.. why knows. To avoid this kind of stuff in near feature, we should implement this.
^

I actually wanted to suggest this long time ago but I thought the problem is in my squad only lol, This would be really nice if this gets added.
Proud founder of 1K1NG Squad ♥
♥~>PUE - ShaCo - Bale - NewBoy - PUMA - Zoldyck - Western<~♥
vvG

Offline SkyPeR

• Discord: SkyPeR#4937
  • Group: 1337 - USNS
  • Ingame: SkyPeR
  • Squad: DriftWorks
Upvoting!
It can be annoying because your squad member can troll/follow you about something, half of my squad members are in the criminal groups, this is suggestion would be nice for like these problems.

Offline Mordecai+

• Criminal Representative
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: pirus
  • Ingame: [ICM]Mordecai
 Yes  nowadays most of the squads are merged with crims and cops .And these 2 teams are fighting with eachother .So disabling blips will make everything way more clear  so :tick:

Offline Sinon

• ★"Evil expects evil from others"★
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Squad: Phantom_Troupe
still up on my opinion some times its annoying so we really need a command like that
Thanks Coolit3 #Nathan Goku Black  <3.
Sinon ICM. (Head Staff)
Proud to be:
ToXiC Founder, Guard_Ghosts Trusted, Wall Co-founder, OG The_ReNeGaDeS Leader, Natusvincere Founder.

Special thanks <3 to General, Coolit, #Nathan, Goku Black, Dream, Tyga, Attacker, Damar, and Guard_Ghosts

Offline Thunder

• لا إله إلا انت سبحانك إني كنت من الظالمين
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: The_Institute
  • Ingame: Ti|Thunder
I think this idea is great but adding option in /settings is better than adding option in F6, because F6 has options for the group/squad/unit like leaving and members and info but something like your suggestion is for who has this problem so you can change it from your own settings not from F6, Upvoting anyway.
LEFT CIT
It's not enough place to type my achievements.

Offline SugarRush

• Loli Demon
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: AvidaCompany
  • Ingame: SugarRush
  • Squad: DriftWorkers
This is truly magnificent idea as we can see it on our mini-map; it somewhat blocking the blips of others which we can't see it clearly. Disabling it might've been a good idea since after all; you can still check the /settings to make your Alliance colored to "Green" name on their names. It means they are your alliance and for squad as well. There are times, that the squad members blip are too big to see the SO Events which blocking the blip and sometimes you did not noticed that you actually just passed by on the delivery points. Adding Disabling Squad Blips is up to your choice whether to remove it. You are the only one who can remove and enable it. Others will probably prefer to have blips on. Positive.
L3. SugarRush and L3. Quartz resigned. (25.08.2020 Rami)

Offline FearLess

• The Art of Kindness.
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Special Forces
  • Ingame: Fearless
  • Squad: INTERPOL
your idea is cool and it will be helpful because when I was in Ex Squad so many criminals hating me in this squad and they were mark me always to targeting me for nothing , so this idea will be good enough for who's hate the others players  my vote is positive
"The hated man is the result of his hater's pride rather than his hater's conscience."

Offline Chromeng

• Eternal Dreamer
  • L3 Staff
  • eternally.
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: SAS
  • Ingame: [CIT]Chromeng
  • Squad: CCC
Upvoting this. It's reasonable to actually hide from your squad member especially when you have a squad that have mixed members between criminal group and law group.  :tick:
Former Indonesian Translator | Former Indonesian Guider

I don't speak much since I don't need that many words to have people understand.

(LOC) [6] [SO] [CIT]Jaguar|KLM: Chromeng, you need to stop humping trees

Offline MacMan

• Everyone is perfect in his own way
  • Group: CitiZeNs
  • Ingame: CzN|MacMan'#039
  • Squad: Falken
Makes sense, squads members might troll each others and follow each others which lead to insult as you mentioned, this sometimes makes senseless fights and ruin the squad which makes them leave the squad, never happened with me but since you are leader of a criminal group and in criminal/police squad then you surely had an experience with this so yeah it should be added and it surely going to be useful, players would like this feature even staffs sometimes get trolled from players in their squad like following them and annoy them so yeah I believe our community would like this.
Positive.
I apologize if I ever was a toxic person in your life, I'm maturing more everyday, correcting my wrongs and slowly but surely becoming a better version for me

Offline HosttyBoy

• Outstanding Community Member
  • Workaholic
  • Ingame: HosttyBoy
Simple idea and makes sense since some people really hate Squad/Group blips and those blips annoy them a lot. so by adding this option we'll get rid of those trolls or annoying blips. Our community needs this and It's necessary and I know it seems to be a trivial suggestion but it'll be helpful! Supporting  :tick:
Instagram : mojtabapourfathi

Offline JackDniel's

• New Community Member
  • "I have the ability to lead the way "
  • Group: Piru$
  • Ingame: JackDaniel's
hmm we are talking about squad? it's the same also for the group who play as criminals and cops also , " hybrid" it's the same problem or you gonna teamup with your own group mates? why onlythe squad since we have the same problem for the hybrid groups so I don't agree with you
if you are talking about the hybrid squadsyou should talkabout the hybrid groups instead negative

"I'm The Life
you are too scared to live"

EX.OM Leader
                      Actua