Author Topic: Being able to hide your own squad blip for the rest of members of a squad  (Read 5808 times)

Offline SupraO7

• Donator L2
  • You Cant @@@@ With Me
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: 187/vG3r/veX/D7
  • Ingame: Supra07
  • Squad: crownkings/Aces
Wow thats a great suggestion, not only for cops and criminals but also for LV players
For example I am turfing and another member with me in the squad in the enemy group trolling, I will know his location fast and go fast to him,and that will cause problems..so yeah better to have this option.
Upvoting
Bhairy said what I was about to say so
I am upovoting this suggestion as that will help alot as I left from many squad bcuz of this trouble it's really annoying

Offline Arthur.

• Regular Community Member
  • American Dream
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
I am supporting your suggestion because as you mentioned in the post that if a squad has both cop and criminals in the same squad it could be difficult, when the criminal in the squad in wanted it he/she is APB.
And the cop will try to catch the criminal so if he's in the same squad as them, it'll be easier for the cop
A True Warrior Never engages in combat, He Avoids it to prevent hurting people, A true warrior ends the conflict with his words, if he cannot, then he raises his fist and rains hell on everyone around him.

Offline Arran

• Administrator
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: [CIT]Arran
+38 :tick: Modified the existing setting as that took little time.
Proof You Are so Much More Than What You Realise
Authority is not truth. Truth is authority.