Author Topic: [Relerx] Re-Adding The Interior Near All Saints Hospital Man vs Bot  (Read 5164 times)

Offline Theía

• New Community Member
  • you don't know me
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: FBI
  • Ingame: Theía
  • Squad: CIRT
Re: Re-Adding The Interior Near All Saints Hospital Man vs Bot
« Reply #15 on: 30 09, 2019, 01:47:56 pm »
This is a nice idea of adding some old and useful things back.
As a Law group leader. We're actually suffering a bit from lacks of targets during some practice. However, I do have concerns about the suggestion.

Firstly, will it be something like Paintball field? Does everyone need to create it for their own, or it will be something like the LS Stadium for Monster Survial? A place that everyone shares the same interior?

Secondly, can Wanted Criminals enter this area? or will criminals get wanted in this area after they did something that will get Wanted Levels? If wanted criminals can go inside freely, and tons of peds are protecting them or shooting them and give them an easy way from pursuing police. It will be a pure disaster of exploit.

However, I am voting :tick: and I guess we could take further steps after this is being added.
Same Idea with Greatben, APPROVING!
"Those who become a Chief are the ones who already act like one, even when they are not a Chief" - Chief Chique

Offline SugarRush

• Loli Demon
  • Senior Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: AvidaCompany
  • Ingame: SugarRush
  • Squad: DriftWorkers
« Reply #16 on: 30 09, 2019, 06:08:25 pm »
As I remember I played this back in 2017, not entirely sure of what's the actual reason of why this was removed? or maybe due to the fact that almost no one is using this which made someone to removed this BOT Training, but this is actually fun for training as I've tried this before, so why not add this back again? Anyway, I'm voting positive because I remember doing this back then with a friend. This apply to everyone also for those who wants to train for their skills specialization.  :tick:
L3. SugarRush and L3. Quartz resigned. (25.08.2020 Rami)

Offline Atty.MiMo

• New Community Member
  • Law Practitioner and a Public Servant
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: Atty.Mimo
« Reply #17 on: 08 10, 2019, 06:25:43 pm »
Positive for this , because this interior is useful i'd vote for this suggestion because it will help newbies specialy newbies in Lawside so moderators take some action about this post you must notice on this post because it will be have big help help for the newbies it is used by me before im so proud together with the other mates who are trained to this interior before  :) :tick:

I was also trained by a leader in this interior once.
Ex.Instructor of the SWATTeam
Ex.Interview Recruiter of the SWATTeam
"Ignorance Of The Law Excuses No One"
"Dura Lex, Sed Lex" means "The LAW maybe harshed but it is the LAW"

Offline Brian

• Administrator
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #18 on: 08 10, 2019, 11:22:39 pm »
There could be lots of interiors tbh, each one with super skilled bots with super aim. Even custom maps, such as CSGO's Dust II, I saw a mod for it.

Offline Hyfa

• Donator L2
  • Hay momentos que no se borran
  • Group: The_ReNeGaDeS
  • Ingame: Hyfa#15
  • Squad: The_Akatsuki
« Reply #19 on: 09 10, 2019, 06:35:07 am »
I really don't remember ever seeing something like that, but I see that everyone likes it and I would also like to see it   :tick:
pedilo

Offline FearLess

• The Art of Kindness.
  • Group: Special Forces
  • Ingame: Fearless
  • Squad: INTERPOL
« Reply #20 on: 09 10, 2019, 07:36:20 am »
It will be good for law groups to recruit their newbies players and test them in real fight but with a bot, and as "Haisum" said it doesn't harm anything in CIT or anyone.

It will be really fun and the groups can see if their new players can fight or not, if they deserve to be promoted or not....etc

Positive.

as Thunder said on this line  "It will be good for law groups to recruit their newbies players and test them in real fight but with a bot," all your Words is right , so this should be back again because it's important for law side for training and testing the recruit newbies skills , i'll giving you my Positive vote 
and thanks for ur time

"The hated man is the result of his hater's pride rather than his hater's conscience."

Offline Atty.MiMo

• New Community Member
« Reply #21 on: 09 10, 2019, 06:49:32 pm »
I really don't remember ever seeing something like that, but I see that everyone likes it and I would also like to see it   :tick:
The interior location is Near All Saints General Hospital and it look likes MDM interior , and currently I dont have enough screen shots to make you see the full details of it sir , but some old law players have noticed it 😊 good day 😊

Offline Sinon

• Senior Community Member
  • ★"Evil expects evil from others"★
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Squad: Phantom_Troupe
« Reply #22 on: 10 10, 2019, 06:48:57 am »
I don't agree with you tbh
Thanks Coolit3 #Nathan Goku Black  <3.
Sinon ICM. (Head Staff)
Proud to be:
ToXiC Founder, Guard_Ghosts Trusted, Wall Co-founder, OG The_ReNeGaDeS Leader, Natusvincere Founder.

Special thanks <3 to General, Coolit, #Nathan, Goku Black, Dream, Tyga, Attacker, Damar, and Guard_Ghosts

Offline Atty.MiMo

• New Community Member
« Reply #23 on: 11 10, 2019, 12:58:50 pm »
Votes?

Offline Belmin

• Junior Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: DeltaTeam
  • Ingame: Belmin
« Reply #24 on: 11 10, 2019, 01:39:57 pm »
I support this suggestion as its going to be useful in many ways; Law trainings, roleplay missions and much more.
But there are a few factors that need to be discussed.
-Is there only going to be one interiror, or is it going to be split, like rooms we can choose in a GUI and lock them with a password so trollers can't enter.
-Wanted criminals, are they allowed to enter or not
-Can criminals get wanted inside if shooting cops(if pvp is a thing in there)
-Can players damage orther players? PVP allowed in that interior or not?

Anyways, Positive vote from me.

Offline Arran

• Administrator
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: [CIT]Arran
« Reply #25 on: 11 10, 2019, 05:48:31 pm »
Community developers have access to this script. They can just modify it so that the peds are created with CITpeds script which will handle their artificial intelligence instead of the more basic AI script that's in the man vs bot script.
Proof You Are so Much More Than What You Realise
Authority is not truth. Truth is authority.

Offline Java

• Community Developer
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #26 on: 11 10, 2019, 08:55:13 pm »
Community developers have access to this script. They can just modify it so that the peds are created with CITpeds script which will handle their artificial intelligence instead of the more basic AI script that's in the man vs bot script.

Is it like PVE (since I don't know what this script is about)? I was thinking of the same thing some weeks ago, I could also create an alternative script which by then anyone can use to create AI bots anywhere else. I can work on this since it'd be a good challenge for me to implement AI algorithms that I've learned, however, that'd take some time since I got a lot of other work to deal with

Offline MetallicaGR

• Donator L1
  • Proud CAMORRA member since 30/12/2012
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: CAMORRA
  • Ingame: |C|MetallicaGR
  • Squad: Metalheads
« Reply #27 on: 11 10, 2019, 09:03:14 pm »
RE-ADDING THE INTERIOR NEAR ALL SAINTS HOSPITAL MAN Versus BOT

I suggest to re-add the interior near all saints hospital called "man vs. bot" it was nice because it was used by groups to have event like skills specialization training it was used by the law groups before but it was removed I don't know the reason but this interior seems like
it will be a great help for some of the new member who is in the law groups that needs skill specialization so that they will upgrade there skills.

This is the the few images : https://imgur.com/a/fgViN5q , https://imgur.com/a/RPFU8hS
Hope it will have good help. Thanks.

I really like and support your idea because this even was unique and new players could easyly go there and have some fun by killing bots or you could just join with a friend and make multiple challenges. Another reason I support your idea it's because a lot of groups used this interior for trainings and to teach tactics to new players. Overall I support your idea :tick:

PA~|C|MetallicaGR>UB: Proud CAMORRA member since 30/12/12. Correct rank Underboss! Official CAMORRA Honorable.
Added Metallica - lol for everything you've done and considering the time you've been around (even more than almost all CAMORRA current leaders) the least we can do is giving you the privilege to help us to decide who should and should not be part of the family. (30.01.2015, Luther)

Offline Louai

• Regular Community Member
  • Welcome to Los Chaos
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: ₵Ⱨ₳Ø₴₲Ʉ₳ⱤĐł₳₦₴
  • Ingame: Louai
  • Squad: ᴅʀɪꜰᴛᴡᴏʀᴋꜱ
« Reply #28 on: 13 10, 2019, 10:09:54 pm »
I like your suggestion this will be a good thing for groups activity and make more fun :tick:

Ex.Pirus Leader | ChaosGuardians Leader
Ex.NKMK CO-Founder
"Someday we will all just be a memory for some people; I just want that memory to be a good one "

Offline Atty.MiMo

• New Community Member
« Reply #29 on: 16 10, 2019, 05:31:43 am »
As I remember I played this back in 2017, not entirely sure of what's the actual reason of why this was removed? or maybe due to the fact that almost no one is using this which made someone to removed this BOT Training, but this is actually fun for training as I've tried this before, so why not add this back again? Anyway, I'm voting positive because I remember doing this back then with a friend. This apply to everyone also for those who wants to train for their skills specialization.  :tick:

Actually it was removed on the year 2016/17 I think not sure what's the exact year it was removed; It must be add again as I have said that this interior will be useful why not add this back so that the new players would experience how fun the interior is. anyways thank you for your feedback Sugar.