Author Topic: [LS] You can't turf this high up!  (Read 11272 times)

Offline Medusa

• Senior Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
[LS] You can't turf this high up!
« on: 28 09, 2019, 03:16:09 am »
As the title says, I am here to suggest to make it impossible/disallow to turf while being in high places in LS as there are many groups who trying all the time to troll not only by killing, but to claiming turfs too from high places which is unfair for those players/groups who are fighting in the ground and doing their best to defeat other enemies. Means you are allowed to kill from high places, but you cannot claim that turf from there, just the same as LV.

The best Z I suppose is 85.6812. I found it good and fair for everyone, and I think all will be satisfied better than turfing from higher places which will make it unfair and hard to kill those players claiming while being there.

the highest turf in LS:
Show content
« Last Edit: 30 09, 2019, 06:31:48 pm by Medusa »

Offline chaiNNAlAzim07

• New Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: chaiNN07
  • Squad: Impacted
Re: [LS] You can't turf this high up!
« Reply #1 on: 28 09, 2019, 03:39:54 am »
Yeah, I was thinking of the same Suggestion a long time ago.
Some people are turfing Because they got no money and vip, and when someone attack their turfs from high place by using hydra or jetpack while the other player can't use jetpack or anything to go high to defend his turfs so he will lose turf % and it's not fair
I'm supporting this.

Offline PhanTom

• Junior Community Member
  • UNITED WE STAND DIVIDED WE FALL .
  • Group: ✖Chaos
  • Ingame: PhanTom
« Reply #2 on: 28 09, 2019, 03:51:19 am »
I already suggested the same thing https://cit.gg/index.php?topic=344726.0 yet I still don't know what's gonna happen about it .
Vive La Tunisie .

My introduction

Offline Medusa

« Reply #3 on: 28 09, 2019, 03:59:22 am »
I already suggested the same thing https://cit.gg/index.php?topic=344726.0 yet I still don't know what's gonna happen about it .
I don't know what arran means by saying that, but it's kinda abuse if players claim turfs while being in high places for many reasons, it MUST be disabled.

Offline Combat

• The Bug Investigator
  • Honorable
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: AvidaCompany
  • Ingame: Combat
« Reply #4 on: 28 09, 2019, 04:14:10 am »
I don't know what arran means by saying that, but it's kinda abuse if players claim turfs while being in high places for many reasons, it MUST be disabled.

Then use /getpos and figure out what Z can be used that won't make turfing impossible in some areas.

What Arran meant to say is that use /getpos and figure out what ''Z'' can be used in general for LS Turfing.

I worked with Java with this before as he is the one who handles LS Turf, we tried to use /getpos in all areas which can be abused by players but you can only set 1 ''Z'' can be used for whole LS Turf.

This ''Redline'' showed from the img works as the ''Z''

@Medusa

Would be better if you show some screenshots those areas can be abused.
Producers of Outstanding Innovation ~ AvidaCompany

Offline PhanTom

« Reply #5 on: 28 09, 2019, 04:36:47 am »
he meant you decide
go to a position where you cant turf high (minimum one) and use/getpos and add it to the suggestion
i think this it
with another meaning the smallest building in ls turfs

I already did that and I got "Z" for the height limit but I believe 1 "Z" not enough yet I can proved you with the "Z" that I chose .
Vive La Tunisie .

My introduction

Offline Cook_HD

YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: DeltaTeam
  • Ingame: Cook
« Reply #6 on: 28 09, 2019, 04:44:21 am »
Hey Medusa my bro. you mean gangster in LS and turfing in Los Santos city right ?. Yeah I agree with you because of gangster in LS turfing everyday and when I work in Fuel Transporter or Trucker and I went goes to LS. I saw many guys turfing in LS and turfing up of the building and I think its exploit in my eyes. It will be better if this added. Supporting !

Offline Medusa

« Reply #7 on: 28 09, 2019, 04:47:43 am »
I already did that and I got "Z" for the height limit but I believe 1 "Z" not enough yet I can proved you with the "Z" that I chose .
Please do it now if possible, I can't now because It's too late and I am going to sleep. Tomorrow I'll do it by myself. @PhanTom is right by the way, Let's say the screenshot you provided @Combat  is a turf, don't you think being in that roof is unfair while you claim that turf especially when you have no VIP to use jetpack, to recover plane or even being wanted that prevent you to use/recover vehicle/jetpack. If you are saying that it can't be abused I'll call my group then to stay in the roof and claim all your turfs, what you will have to do? you'll use jetpack for sure, but make sure that you will die even before you reach us. the same will happen if you try to recover a plane too.

Offline PhanTom

« Reply #8 on: 28 09, 2019, 04:55:20 am »
As Combat said "you can only set 1 ''Z'' can be used for whole LS Turf." this is the "Z" that I chose Z=134.9318.
Vive La Tunisie .

My introduction

Offline KoOta

• ѕмѕ мє ωнєиєνєя уσυ иєє∂ нєℓρ ✓
  • Group: Vancouver
  • Ingame: KoOta
« Reply #9 on: 28 09, 2019, 05:17:58 am »
I think this is not abusable. we can't use vip jet pack in LV but here? LS we can use vip jet pack ASA if we bind it. so we can reach any higher in moment. so is there enemy in higher place you can go def in using jet pack or vehicle. and if you are in higher place its easy to get kill by sea sparrow. @Medusa
The true sign of intelligence is not knowledge but imagination. The best intelligence test is what we do with our leisure. The test of a first-rate intelligence is the ability to hold two opposed ideas in the mind at the same time, and still retain the ability to function.

Offline chaiNNAlAzim07

• New Community Member
  • Ingame: chaiNN07
  • Squad: Impacted
« Reply #10 on: 28 09, 2019, 05:27:47 am »
I think this is not abusable. we can't use vip jet pack in LV but here? LS we can use vip jet pack ASA if we bind it. so we can reach any higher in moment. so is there enemy in higher place you can go def in using jet pack or vehicle. and if you are in higher place its easy to get kill by sea sparrow. @Medusa
did u read my post sir? If someone doesn't have money or vip, is he forced to play like that?

Offline Medusa

« Reply #11 on: 28 09, 2019, 05:41:55 am »
I answered this question above. Read before posting. Is even Sea sparrow allowed in LS ? What bro ? Lol.

Offline KoOta

• ѕмѕ мє ωнєиєνєя уσυ иєє∂ нєℓρ ✓
  • Group: Vancouver
  • Ingame: KoOta
« Reply #12 on: 28 09, 2019, 05:59:59 am »
I answered this question above. Read before posting. Is even Sea sparrow allowed in LS ? What bro ? Lol.
LOL playing without VIP impossible in LS. i'm turfing LS lot of times with my friend. just only two of us. we can't see any abusable thing happening like this. so nothing to worry about this. it's just developers golden time not for waste these small stuff. LOL there is someone posting even they don't turfing in LS in these days. have they idea about this?

so @chaiNN# your point is no money and no vip? hhh. I don't see any single player turfing in LS without VIP. lot of come with advanced hummer LOL. and other thing is in nowdays lot of players don't doing turfing. in LS if you're turfing definitely you need to focus on turfing. there is so many stuff to get turf money within 5min. 

However i;m not supporting either negative about this
The true sign of intelligence is not knowledge but imagination. The best intelligence test is what we do with our leisure. The test of a first-rate intelligence is the ability to hold two opposed ideas in the mind at the same time, and still retain the ability to function.

Offline FearLess

• The Art of Kindness.
  • Group: Special Forces
  • Ingame: Fearless
  • Squad: INTERPOL
« Reply #13 on: 28 09, 2019, 06:42:31 am »
would be Great because so many players don't like to waste they money on  Vip hours, or newbies didn't have more money to buy it too,so why if you making it like LV System "You can not turf this high up!"it'll be good  for who can't fight like a man and hiding to take the Turf from the building roofs i'll giving yo my Positive Vote
"The hated man is the result of his hater's pride rather than his hater's conscience."

Offline Kuldeep

• The Investigator
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: Kuldeep
« Reply #14 on: 28 09, 2019, 08:18:59 am »
@Medusa update "Z" position which you prefer from /getpos in your suggestion.  Make it clear asap.