Author Topic: [LS] You can't turf this high up!  (Read 11268 times)

Offline Combat

• The Bug Investigator
  • Honorable
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: AvidaCompany
  • Ingame: Combat
Re: [LS] You can't turf this high up!
« Reply #15 on: 28 09, 2019, 09:56:28 am »
I suggest ( Z - 131.0479 ) because this is the highest point which LS Turf is.

In this screenshot ( Redline = Z - 131.0479 ) This are the buildings that will get affected by this.

Producers of Outstanding Innovation ~ AvidaCompany

Offline Medusa

• Senior Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #16 on: 28 09, 2019, 01:19:23 pm »
I suggest ( Z - 131.0479 ) because this is the highest point which LS Turf is.

In this screenshot ( Redline = Z - 131.0479 ) This are the buildings that will get affected by this.

You're right, I tried by myself also and I found it good and fair for everyone. Thanks anyway.
@Medusa update "Z" position which you prefer from /getpos in your suggestion.  Make it clear asap.
Done.

Offline Marwen

YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: SVPD
  • Squad: 404
« Reply #17 on: 29 09, 2019, 02:36:19 am »
sometimes I have no VIP since I am not that rich to use jetpack or recover vehicle/plane to reach that high place, even If I have so my wanted level will prevent me to use jetpack. why in the first place gangsters claim turf in high place? it's an abuse for me. I am supporting this suggestion . Upvote  :tick:

Offline Carl'

• New Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: Carl
« Reply #18 on: 29 09, 2019, 06:08:43 am »
Good one, so it's fair.
Work until your idols become your rivals!

Offline chaiNNAlAzim07

• New Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: chaiNN07
  • Squad: Impacted
« Reply #19 on: 29 09, 2019, 06:21:46 am »
Good one, so it's fair.
@CARL'

Quote from: Jonio
Note: effortless and useless replies in this board will be directly deleted, If you have nothing useful to add in your reply just use the voting feature, posts such as
Good idea upvoting  :tick:
Nice idea will bring back CIT  :tick:
Supporting  :tick:
Will be directly removed.
« Last Edit: 29 09, 2019, 06:23:36 am by chaiNN# »

Offline Medusa

« Reply #20 on: 29 09, 2019, 05:43:50 pm »
It's a stupid restriction which imo will ruin all the fun. Sometimes you gotta attack from higher places when get outnumbered or just want to spice things up.
What fun are you talking about? by standing in high place to avoid getting killed and claiming turfs at the same time with your teammates?. This is an abuse for me, for that reason this feature exist in LV. If you are talking about fun and being outnumbered you can reach that high level and farm kills, but not to claim turfs, sorry.

Offline SnooP

• The Fourth Pyramid
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #21 on: 29 09, 2019, 06:30:22 pm »
It's great idea that will make turfing in LS more fair since new comers could never afford VIP and vehicles to reach such high spots in fights. Anyways I think the Z co- could be reduced a bit because I still find it high as well, you could make it as LV one.
The more I learn about people, the more I admire my dog.

Offline Medusa

« Reply #22 on: 29 09, 2019, 07:06:18 pm »
Describe what do you mean with abuse? Besides you just want to make gameplay easy for yourself => boring for others.
UNFAIR ADVANTAGE FFS (I answered this damn question above). Anyway, you gave your opinion/vote? done here.
It'll be boring by removing this unfair advantage? lol please learn how to fight in the ground bae.

Offline Prince333

YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: N/A
  • Ingame: Chri$.Jericho
  • Squad: N/A
« Reply #23 on: 30 09, 2019, 08:37:33 am »
Why should I suppport this ? downvote  :cros:
What limit will help for ???
If anyone wants to troll he will do it simply by killing people that are already turfing . I dont say that your idea is bad but It has to be something on the another way for example what about old LS turfing system ???

Offline Medusa

« Reply #24 on: 30 09, 2019, 10:02:58 am »
Why should I suppport this ? downvote  :cros:
What limit will help for ???
If anyone wants to troll he will do it simply by killing people that are already turfing . I dont say that your idea is bad but It has to be something on the another way for example what about old LS turfing system ???
He'll do it simply by killing people thats are already turfing ? What just did you wrote ? Read and try to understand what my suggestion is talking about because its explained well I guess.

Offline StarKid

• Races Won: 3,338.
  • Group: The_ReNeGaDeS
  • Ingame: StarKid
  • Squad: Akatsuki/HoldOn
« Reply #25 on: 02 10, 2019, 03:54:53 am »
 :cros: Downvoting.
Bro really.
Why get mad at it?
Stop crying baby. The server barely has strategy and counterplay possibilities and you want to destroy one more?
I have no problem with players climbing walls to flank me, I adapt and I kill them.
you should do the same instead of crying in the forum bro.
If you are triggered by this, simply move to LV man.
LS is Jetpacks, snipers and freedom.
Since 2018 they already added a TON OF boring restrictions in the whole server. The result? A hard dive in the playerbase numbers.
« Last Edit: 02 10, 2019, 03:57:12 am by Starshine »
🅲🅸🆃 🆆🅸🅻🅻 🅾🅽🅻🆈 🆂🆄🆁🆅🅸🆅🅴 🅸🅵 🅸🆃 🆄🅽🅳🅾🅴🆂 🅿🅰🆂🆃 🅼🅸🆂🆃🅰🅺🅴🆂

Offline Medusa

« Reply #26 on: 02 10, 2019, 10:13:47 am »
:cros: Downvoting.
Bro really.
Why get mad at it?
Stop crying baby. The server barely has strategy and counterplay possibilities and you want to destroy one more?
I have no problem with players climbing walls to flank me, I adapt and I kill them.
you should do the same instead of crying in the forum bro.
If you are triggered by this, simply move to LV man.
LS is Jetpacks, snipers and freedom.
Since 2018 they already added a TON OF boring restrictions in the whole server. The result? A hard dive in the playerbase numbers.
Seems you are the one who got mad by this suggestions, you are afraid to lose your unfair advanatage? to stop claiming turfs while being in high places? The baby you are talking about is trying to avoid this situation by this topic and make it fair and satisfied for all. All questions have been answered, Next time be mature in your post.

Offline KoOta

• Junior Community Member
  • ѕмѕ мє ωнєиєνєя уσυ иєє∂ нєℓρ ✓
  • Group: Vancouver
  • Ingame: KoOta
« Reply #27 on: 02 10, 2019, 10:50:33 am »
Seems you are the one who got mad by this suggestions, you are afraid to lose your unfair advanatage? to stop claiming turfs while being in high places? The baby you are talking about is trying to avoid this situation by this topic and make it fair and satisfied for all. All questions have been answered, Next time be mature in your post.
Bro here I can't see any abusable thing going with turfing high up in LS. In now even lot of players don't turfing in LS.  So why should we add this? some days I can see some fresh turfs still remaining end of the day.  we aren't triggered about this but this is the truth. In now days everyone have VIP hours.

So I'll go straight to the point, everyone has VIP. VIP skins were made as something unique in 2012-2013 for those few who were VIP and actually "special". Since now everyone gets VIP, I'm here to suggest to
Soi don't this is abusable stuff
The true sign of intelligence is not knowledge but imagination. The best intelligence test is what we do with our leisure. The test of a first-rate intelligence is the ability to hold two opposed ideas in the mind at the same time, and still retain the ability to function.

Offline Medusa

« Reply #28 on: 02 10, 2019, 02:18:26 pm »
Bro here I can't see any abusable thing going with turfing high up in LS. In now even lot of players don't turfing in LS.  So why should we add this? some days I can see some fresh turfs still remaining end of the day.  we aren't triggered about this but this is the truth. In now days everyone have VIP hours.
 Soi don't this is abusable stuff
I'll repeat it again, there are many players who doesnt have any VIP hours even me sometimes I can't find anyone selling. It is abusable since players stand in high place to claim turfs while the group is busy defending in the ground. How you'll use jetpack if you are wanted? How you'll recover plane? If so believe me you'll die before even reach that place to kill them with MG or any other weapon spamming. It is not fair at all.

Offline KoOta

• Junior Community Member
  • ѕмѕ мє ωнєиєνєя уσυ иєє∂ нєℓρ ✓
  • Group: Vancouver
  • Ingame: KoOta
« Reply #29 on: 02 10, 2019, 04:13:51 pm »
I'll repeat it again, there are many players who doesnt have any VIP hours even me sometimes I can't find anyone selling. It is abusable since players stand in high place to claim turfs while the group is busy defending in the ground. How you'll use jetpack if you are wanted? How you'll recover plane? If so believe me you'll die before even reach that place to kill them with MG or any other weapon spamming. It is not fair at all.
sometime in discussion board some of head staffs pointing now days lot of players (98%) have vip. but you everytime remeind there isn't. LV isn't LS so with jetpack we can easily reach there. nothing about more. rustic is already there :)
cheers
The true sign of intelligence is not knowledge but imagination. The best intelligence test is what we do with our leisure. The test of a first-rate intelligence is the ability to hold two opposed ideas in the mind at the same time, and still retain the ability to function.